Illegal Migrant Upset About Waiting For His $3,000, Free Healthcare, Free Housing,

footprintsinthesandddghgshg3.jpg

Well, there's my answer.

Once in a while I let a troll out of the Quiet Box just to see if they've become a little more human in their time inside.

Nope. Still can't carry on an actual conversation.

Well, there's my answer.

Once in a while I let a troll out of the Quiet Box just to see if they've become a little more human in their time inside.

Nope. Still can't carry on an actual conversation.

It's funny your kind think you're superior when it's quite obvious you're inferior.

This happened like 10 years ago. The victim's name is Sharon Budd and she's alive. The suspects are 4 of the whitest kids you'll ever find. There is no $3000 care package, no angry migrant, no free phone, no murder, etc. If this wasn't so disturbing I would find it hilarious. This is how much contempt for your intelligence your side has for you. They know they can make up stories like this because they know you're just a bunch of morons who will never question anything you read or watch. That's because you're in a cult. And the funny thing is, once endless fake stories like this are debunked, you just shrug your shoulders and move on to the next fake story, thus proving the point you're just sheep!

Wondering why we haven’t seen this on the news? Not saying it couldn’t happen, but no major outlet carries the story?

If this is some tik toc shit, we can’t run with it, because it isn’t verified.

Forum List

Back