The LATimes Makes Fun of Him???

There's quite a difference between saying nucular and talking about 58 states, corpsemen, Michianers, etc.

Yes there is. Consistently saying an English word wrong when it's your primary language is much worse than one-off gaffs.

Yeah, ok. Answer this: When is the last time you ever mentioned 58 states or stuttered up on the word janitor and spewed out Jew instead?

Apparently you never went to college and never pulled an all-nighter.

Yes there is. Consistently saying an English word wrong when it's your primary language is much worse than one-off gaffs.

Yeah, ok. Answer this: When is the last time you ever mentioned 58 states or stuttered up on the word janitor and spewed out Jew instead?

Once again you are wrong.

No.. I kept up with the material... no need for all-nighters. All-nighters are for dipshits who wait till the last minute. I never found that to be conducive to success at anything.

And he has rainbows shooting out of his ass! Don't forget the rainbows shooting out of his ass!
obamaunicorn.jpg

That's a unicorn.

I WANT RAINBOWS SHOOTING OUT OF HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rainbowobama.jpg

Oh.....

my......

God!

Intercontinental railroad?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Update:

Contrary to original projections, the intercontinental railroad will not traverse via the Nome (Alaska) to Rome route, but will leave from Sycasuse, in the 57-State country, the one with one of the largest Muslim populations in the world,via the Atlantic route to that country where they speak Austrian.
This trip will be manned by Jew- er, janitors.

Get tickets early, as there will be the following lectures on the train:

1. Do doctor look at the reimbursement before taking the kids tonsils out?

and

2. The President himself will give his famous lecture: The Constitution: the source
of 'all men are created equal.'

That will be all.

Thank you.

No.. I kept up with the material... no need for all-nighters. All-nighters are for dipshits who wait till the last minute. I never found that to be conducive to success at anything.

heh heh then you went to a shitty school my friend.

heh heh then you went to a shitty school my friend.

Not really, Tulane is a fairly decent school.... and A.B. Freeman is fairly decent business school.

I mean it's no CUNY...

:lol:

Obama: Constitution written "20 centuries" ago - YouTube

Of course, then there are videos like that that are selectively edited to try and make Obama look like he made a mistake. Did he correct himself immediately afterward? We don't know because the video immediately cuts off. Interesting.

But even if he didn't correct himself, does anyone believe that this honestly proves Obama thinks the Constitution is 2000 years old?

Of course, then there are videos like that that are selectively edited to try and make Obama look like he made a mistake. Did he correct himself immediately afterward? We don't know because the video immediately cuts off. Interesting.

But even if he didn't correct himself, does anyone believe that this honestly proves Obama thinks the Constitution is 2000 years old?

We were told Obama is like the smartrest guy EVA.... so why does he keep saying such utterly retarded things?

Perhaps he's just so full of shit he doesn't care and any utterance is a good as the next?

It just goes to show that things are better now!

In the Old Country, there were targeted death camps, complete with Crispy Critters! Now There Are Homeless people at random, victins of the foreclosure crisis.

When anyone looks at the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial--federally embraced on the Capitol Mall In Washington, D.C.--Then anyone has to remember that, "We Celebrate the Man, Not The Religion," which likely seemed obvious to a Kennedy(?)! Serious Ivy League understands the housekey identification problem, even now--(The likely story)!

Civil Rights are better in America! Now anyone can be targeted, under law!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Nein! Nein! Nein! A new GOP slogan that their faithful can bellieve in!)

It just goes to show that things are better now!

In the Old Country, there were targeted death camps, complete with Crispy Critters! Now There Are Homeless people at random, victins of the foreclosure crisis.

When anyone looks at the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial--federally embraced on the Capitol Mall In Washington, D.C.--Then anyone has to remember that, "We Celebrate the Man, Not The Religion," which likely seemed obvious to a Kennedy(?)! Serious Ivy League understands the housekey identification problem, even now--(The likely story)!

Civil Rights are better in America! Now anyone can be targeted, under law!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Nein! Nein! Nein! A new GOP slogan that their faithful can bellieve in!)

:confused:

How high is this motherfucker?

We were told Obama is like the smartrest guy EVA....

The only people who call him the smartest guy ever, are "conservatives" like you who then use it as an attack on him when he isn't.

The only people who call him the smartest guy ever, are "conservatives" like you who then use it as an attack on him when he isn't.

No, I never EVER thought for a second that Obama's the smartest guy ever. Matter of fact, I find him to be incredibly average... at best. Take him off script, and he's lost.

Historian Michael Beschloss was interviewed Monday on Don Imus’ radio show and he made the claim that President-elect Obama’s IQ is off the charts and that he is the smartest president we have ever had. Here is the meat of the conversation:

Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Imus: Well. What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Pardon?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.
Which president had or has the highest IQ? - Yahoo! Answers

According to Peter Baker of the NYT, "One prominent Democratic lawmaker told me Obama's problem is that he is not insecure -- he always believes he is the smartest person in any room and never feels the sense of panic. ... [Emphasis added.]"

Hmmm..

Historian Michael Beschloss was interviewed Monday on Don Imus’ radio show and he made the claim that President-elect Obama’s IQ is off the charts and that he is the smartest president we have ever had. Here is the meat of the conversation:

Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Imus: Well. What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Historian Michael Beschloss: Pardon?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.
Which president had or has the highest IQ? - Yahoo! Answers

I remember this.... Imus basically called him on it and actually said "hey, you claim he's the smartest guy, so you must know his IQ".

It was pretty funny...

He didn't correct himself, according to the DailyKos.

He might not think that it's 2,000 years old but he definitely thinks it's too restraining in that it says too much about what the federal government can't do and doesn't say enough about what they *should* be able to do.
:eusa_shhh:

He didn't correct himself, according to the DailyKos.

DailyKos?

Wow... the rats sure are abandoning ship.... Obama's toast.

:lol:

Really?

I need to ask you this....

Based on the fact that you are quite naive about the truth as is evident by some of the most outrageous and inaccurate things you have said in many of your posts...

Exactly why do you think you can offer others a fair debate?

Forum List

Back