Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. During the Vietnam War, if you could walk, you could fight. You have no idea about that time.

Bullshit..the DOD had very specific rules about physical problems disqualifying for the draft...and for good reason. If you couldn't hump a 90 lb rucksack, a rifle, various tote-requirements like M-60 belts, 3 canteens, etc, you couldn't be drafted. The DOD considered every MOS "infantry" in that respect because in war, even truck drivers and clerks might be required to shoulder a weapon. It's YOU who has no idea about that time.

LOL, they might have gotten rejected during boot camp, but that was well after being drafted or enlisted and passed the physical. Clearly you don't have a clue, and never served.

Bullshit. During the Vietnam War, if you could walk, you could fight. You have no idea about that time.

Bullshit..the DOD had very specific rules about physical problems disqualifying for the draft...and for good reason. If you couldn't hump a 90 lb rucksack, a rifle, various tote-requirements like M-60 belts, 3 canteens, etc, you couldn't be drafted. The DOD considered every MOS "infantry" in that respect because in war, even truck drivers and clerks might be required to shoulder a weapon. It's YOU who has no idea about that time.
I was US not RA and drove a truck and could have made my back operation worse than it was Good thing I didn't have bone spurs like the yellow coward in your WH

I was drafted But could have gotten out wit 5 doctors letters Spent 2 years in There was no war just Russia Cuba thing JFK dealt with it but it was a scay time

WTF...suddenly lose your ability to spell words did ya, edward....I wonder why? "5 doctor letters"? horseshit...Even If you passed your physical, ONE letter from your family physician could still get you a 4F..... We were already in Vietnam in 1961...Anything you'd like to say at this point, edward?

I was drafted But could have gotten out wit 5 doctors letters Spent 2 years in There was no war just Russia Cuba thing JFK dealt with it but it was a scay time

WTF...suddenly lose your ability to spell words did ya, edward....I wonder why? "5 doctor letters"? horseshit...Even If you passed your physical, ONE letter from your family physician could still get you a 4F..... We were already in Vietnam in 1961...Anything you'd like to say at this point, edward?
Yes we were but very limited at the time I was stateside as well as most if not all of us, at Ft Bliss

LOL, they might have gotten rejected during boot camp, but that was well after being drafted or enlisted and passed the physical. Clearly you don't have a clue, and never served.

Not even close you filthy little rodent....you never got to Basic Training, (Marines went to Boot Camp) if you had a preexisting condition.....Tell me I never served in person some time...You're a disgrace to this board and if you had any dignity you'd leave for good.

Yes we were but very limited at the time I was stateside as well as most if not all of us, at Ft Bliss
And leaving the r out of scary floats your boat?? Go for it cracker

Not even close you filthy little rodent....you never got to Basic Training, (Marines went to Boot Camp) if you had a preexisting condition.....Tell me I never served in person some time...You're a disgrace to this board and if you had any dignity you'd leave for good.
Basic was at Ft Leonard Wood in Missouri

Basic was at Ft Leonard Wood in Missouri
You sound like one of those paid off swift boat liars

And leaving the r out of scary floats your boat?? Go for it cracker

"cracker"? now you're claiming you're black?
rofl.gif

And horney I'd don't need to talk about my service or yours Lets talk about Trumps service or lack thereof

Whose arse?? Not my fault you aren't educated enough to see the vast difference in trump and a normal human being...Trump is a low life pos and he's your guy ?? lol

And yet Trump is an improvement on Hillary.
Oh please Bri pat would be an improvement over trump

Hillary called me a deplorable and threatened to raise my taxes, did you think I would vote for that?

Well you are deplorable, and raising your tax is a better outcome when it bring jobs and training for jobs, vis a vis the Ryan/McConnell/Trump Fraud that will screw you and raise the national debt by another trillion dollars.

LOL good luck with winning elections by calling people deplorable and raising taxes, the very definition of stuck on stupid. :itsok:

I believe it is better to speak the truth. As a Trump supporter you find demagoguery to be more important than honesty.

What punishment?? to give back a trifle bit of the many millions they've made ?? The top 2% have killed it over the last 20,30 years Have you ? Have most republicans??? Do they even pay 20%??

LOL millionaires only pay a "trifle bit" are you insane? They pay their FAIR share, in fact they pay the lions share of the taxes, yet you liberals seem to think the 'rich' are still not paying enough.
They pay about TWENTY % and AH's like trump pay mostly ZIPPO What do you pay? %%?

And how much do the bottom 50% pay, 0% I can play your % game. In terms of actual dollars paid the 'rich' pay the lions share of the taxes by far. I tell you what lets divide up the nation's bills equally among all the people how about that, then everyone can pay their fare share.

Yep, many do not pay income tax, do you believe they need to pay federal income tax and not have enough left over to provide for their food, clothing, shelter or transportation? And rely on their state or local government to help them, when The Congress passes a tax bill which provides massive tax cuts to the very wealthy, and makes false promises it will aid the vast majority of our citizens.

The middle class & lower income supporters of Trump and the Republican Party don't think, they vote by emotion and screw themselves. Sad.

What punishment?? to give back a trifle bit of the many millions they've made ?? The top 2% have killed it over the last 20,30 years Have you ? Have most republicans??? Do they even pay 20%??

LOL millionaires only pay a "trifle bit" are you insane? They pay their FAIR share, in fact they pay the lions share of the taxes, yet you liberals seem to think the 'rich' are still not paying enough.
They pay about TWENTY % and AH's like trump pay mostly ZIPPO What do you pay? %%?

And how much do the bottom 50% pay, 0% I can play your % game. In terms of actual dollars paid the 'rich' pay the lions share of the taxes by far. I tell you what lets divide up the nation's bills equally among all the people how about that, then everyone can pay their fare share.

Yep, many do not pay income tax, do you believe they need to pay federal income tax and not have enough left over to provide for their food, clothing, shelter or transportation? And rely on their state or local government to help them, when The Congress passes a tax bill which provides massive tax cuts to the very wealthy, and makes false promises it will aid the vast majority of our citizens.

The middle class & lower income supporters of Trump and the Republican Party don't think, they vote by emotion and screw themselves. Sad.
Lol
There should be no income tax because it’s unconstitutional so shut the fuck up

What are you afraid of, that the people would demand spending cuts? OH SNAP!

Amazing ain't it? He couldn't use the word ‘radical’ in front of Islam, but he’s comfortable using it against our President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back