CDZ The Latest Story about the Trans Swimmer from UPenn who is Smoking All the Girls

I understand this can be a heated topic, so I hope cooler heads can prevail here and have a simple discussion..

So the story is pretty mainstream besides the MSM avoiding it like the plague. A swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania swam as a Male Swimmer for 3 years, transitioned, and is now swimming in women's sports. Some facts about this are:
  • The swimmer in question recently beat the 2nd place women's swimmer by 38 seconds, and they are absolutely dominating women's college swimming.
  • The women's teammates are at times in tears, disturbed and frustrated that no matter how hard they have worked and try, it's not enough to overcome the biological discrepancy.
  • The women's teammates have spoken out anonymously, out of fear of harm to their livelihoods and reputation by the MSM, academia, and big tech (who assassinate, dox, and bury people on the regular who oppose the trans agenda), saying they don't feel it's a fair contest for this happen.
  • They also say they feel like they are emptily forced to clap and support and feel hollow doing so.
  • The swimmer in question was reported to be boasting about how they coasted to victory.

So.. to make this clear, this particular issue is NOT about whether Trans people have the "right" to exist, or about transitioning, yada-yada. This is about the cold, hard truth of sport, in which biology plays a major role in.

I'm sure many will try to attach the two, and say that if you oppose this swimmer, you oppose all Trans people. If anyone does this, just ignore them, as they're not intellectually capable of participating in this discussion.

This isn't about Trans people, this is about the effect of Trans people on sports. Sports were split for a reason. If there were no split sports into Male and Female, no Females would play, none would get scholarships, none would be featured. The split was necessary, and it can be scientifically proven with ease by biology.

The way I see it, we have the battle lines drawn. The left supports Trans people no matter what in fear of being labeled with the ammo they created... "transphobic".

The left also claims to support women in their struggle against "Patriarchy" in all forms.

Welp.. now we have the two mainstays of modern leftism at a tizzy, and the Democrats and MSM trying to shoo through traffic, saying "Move along! Nothing to see here!" It's a big impasse. And in my opinion, the women are correct in feeling attacked and completely disenfranchised. Yet, because they are lower on the scale of victimhood, they're cries of injustice will be suppressed and unheard.

It's about the collateral of a decision. Some white, gaited-community liberal can declare "trans women are women!".. but those of us who aren't all about protecting the ideology all saw a trans woman fighter break the eye socket of a female fighter a few years ago, which simply doesn't happen in regular competition. We saw the U15 boys soccer team beat the Olympic women's soccer team. We see that thousands of men and even high school boys beat women world records on the regular in all sorts of events. The females will be the victims of this trans sports ideology. They are under attack. Women athletes have been cast aside by the woke leftist movement in favor of trans activism.

I hope suburban moms, and all women, remember this at the polling stations in 2022 and 2024, especially those of us who have daughters.
If the left is so offended by cultural appropriation why aren't they also offended by gender appropriation?

The radical left is probably only 20% of the country, but they control the MSM (ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, WaPo, LATimes, TIME, DailyBeast, etc.), Big Tech (Google, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook), Academia, Hollywood (Movies, Late night comedy, music, celebs)...

All of that is probably 80% of modern mainstream culture. I'd guess 20% of the country controls 80% of the narrative. These are not popular opinions as far as support, but people don't dare speak out against out of fear of what happens.. and we've seen that "it" happens.

Bingo! The 80% need to get a lot louder.

Its simply another "I feel threatened" thread from the right.

Why women continue (and will continue) to support the Democratic Party in the numbers they do is because the political right and their GOP stooges are anti-woman. That is simply the fact of the matter. Look at the cow you guys are having over Biden's upcoming supreme court nomination....or is it because she's going to be African American as well?

As far as the topic goes...the people at fault are the sanctioning bodies that allow this. It isn't the Democratic Party. It isn't the Republican Party. It isn't a political position at all. It is a mis-placed sense of fairness. If you have indoor plumbing; you compete against women. If you have outdoor plumbing; you compete against the fellas.

The politics of it are as follows... When Obama waded into this whole "more-than-two-gender" question, he hit the "stupid button" big time.

I said so at the time:

And now, kinda like Trumpism, the Dems are afraid to break with this loser of a position.

I'm certainly not stating that a transgender person is not entitled to any and all benefits and privileges that go along with being a citizen of this nation. But you don't get special privileges either...and it seems that one of the special privileges some are enjoying is using their physical prowess in the athletic sphere.

Its simply another "I feel threatened" thread from the right.

Why women continue (and will continue) to support the Democratic Party in the numbers they do is because the political right and their GOP stooges are anti-woman. That is simply the fact of the matter. Look at the cow you guys are having over Biden's upcoming supreme court nomination....or is it because she's going to be African American as well?

As far as the topic goes...the people at fault are the sanctioning bodies that allow this. It isn't the Democratic Party. It isn't the Republican Party. It isn't a political position at all. It is a mis-placed sense of fairness. If you have indoor plumbing; you compete against women. If you have outdoor plumbing; you compete against the fellas.

The politics of it are as follows... When Obama waded into this whole "more-than-two-gender" question, he hit the "stupid button" big time.

I said so at the time:

And now, kinda like Trumpism, the Dems are afraid to break with this loser of a position.

I'm certainly not stating that a transgender person is not entitled to any and all benefits and privileges that go along with being a citizen of this nation. But you don't get special privileges either...and it seems that one of the special privileges some are enjoying is using their physical prowess in the athletic sphere.

Leftists are for whatever keeps them in power and gets them more votes, they walk a very thin line, and eventually are going to fall off because they can't please all of 'groups' that they've fostered and created. Most women I know are disgusted with the fact that men pretending to be women, and validated as such by the left, are coming in and taking away opportunities from real women who worked hard to get where they are. What I bolded in red is an outright lie, that you can even say it's not the democrat party with a straight face is a joke. You own the 'people' that are sanctioning this, you own the people that have pushed this agenda, 100%, and it's an outright lie to say that isn't the case. It's hilarious that you're actually now trying to walk it back since it isn't being accepted by a good majority. But that's what you get when you sit in your little tower of academia and have no clue as to what is going on in the real world. Most mainstream people in this country are not left leaning, I'd say a good 70-80%, are not, but you and your ilk have convinced yourselves you're the majority since you've managed to take over all media, you've bought into your own lie and it's going to come back to bite you in the ass eventually.

Are there any (R) that lean towards Gayness? LTBQ?
Of Course.

But Ignore.
Were you aiming to post something completely extraneous in order to display an example of a red herring? If so, you succeeded.

This issue has absolutely nothing to do with whether republicans can be gay. It has to do with women being forced to compete athletically against men.

Leftists are for whatever keeps them in power and gets them more votes, they walk a very thin line, and eventually are going to fall off because they can't please all of 'groups' that they've fostered and created. Most women I know are disgusted with the fact that men pretending to be women, and validated as such by the left, are coming in and taking away opportunities from real women who worked hard to get where they are. What I bolded in red is an outright lie, that you can even say it's not the democrat party with a straight face is a joke. You own the 'people' that are sanctioning this, you own the people that have pushed this agenda, 100%, and it's an outright lie to say that isn't the case. It's hilarious that you're actually now trying to walk it back since it isn't being accepted by a good majority. But that's what you get when you sit in your little tower of academia and have no clue as to what is going on in the real world. Most mainstream people in this country are not left leaning, I'd say a good 70-80%, are not, but you and your ilk have convinced yourselves you're the majority since you've managed to take over all media, you've bought into your own lie and it's going to come back to bite you in the ass eventually.
Any person capable of actual human thought should be able to place themselves in the position of a young female athlete who has trained their entire life in a sport, only to have their success taken away by being forced to compete against a man. Unfortunately, however, these political fundamentalists are incapable of actual human thought and so fail to place themselves in that situation.

Their fear of being ostracized from their tribe of fundamentalists overrides their ability to think.

It's a clear violation of Title IX, frankly, and I simply don't understand how there haven't been dozens of lawsuits filed over this stuff. The political left, who are largely the ones enabling this, are the biggest hypocrites of them all. Where are all the women who marched on D.C. a few years ago with their pink vagina hats? How many times have we heard them accuse the right of wanting to keep women barefoot and pregnant? How many times have we heard the Democrats label the Republicans the anti-woman party?

Now take a look at who is actually speaking up for women's sports and who isn't.
The predictable result of the Left hitching its wagon to Identity Politics.

I don't think they realize how many voters (in other words, people who VOTE) are beyond tired of this kind of thing.

I understand this can be a heated topic, so I hope cooler heads can prevail here and have a simple discussion..

So the story is pretty mainstream besides the MSM avoiding it like the plague. A swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania swam as a Male Swimmer for 3 years, transitioned, and is now swimming in women's sports. Some facts about this are:
  • The swimmer in question recently beat the 2nd place women's swimmer by 38 seconds, and they are absolutely dominating women's college swimming.
  • The women's teammates are at times in tears, disturbed and frustrated that no matter how hard they have worked and try, it's not enough to overcome the biological discrepancy.
  • The women's teammates have spoken out anonymously, out of fear of harm to their livelihoods and reputation by the MSM, academia, and big tech (who assassinate, dox, and bury people on the regular who oppose the trans agenda), saying they don't feel it's a fair contest for this happen.
  • They also say they feel like they are emptily forced to clap and support and feel hollow doing so.
  • The swimmer in question was reported to be boasting about how they coasted to victory.

So.. to make this clear, this particular issue is NOT about whether Trans people have the "right" to exist, or about transitioning, yada-yada. This is about the cold, hard truth of sport, in which biology plays a major role in.

I'm sure many will try to attach the two, and say that if you oppose this swimmer, you oppose all Trans people. If anyone does this, just ignore them, as they're not intellectually capable of participating in this discussion.

This isn't about Trans people, this is about the effect of Trans people on sports. Sports were split for a reason. If there were no split sports into Male and Female, no Females would play, none would get scholarships, none would be featured. The split was necessary, and it can be scientifically proven with ease by biology.

The way I see it, we have the battle lines drawn. The left supports Trans people no matter what in fear of being labeled with the ammo they created... "transphobic".

The left also claims to support women in their struggle against "Patriarchy" in all forms.

Welp.. now we have the two mainstays of modern leftism at a tizzy, and the Democrats and MSM trying to shoo through traffic, saying "Move along! Nothing to see here!" It's a big impasse. And in my opinion, the women are correct in feeling attacked and completely disenfranchised. Yet, because they are lower on the scale of victimhood, they're cries of injustice will be suppressed and unheard.

It's about the collateral of a decision. Some white, gaited-community liberal can declare "trans women are women!".. but those of us who aren't all about protecting the ideology all saw a trans woman fighter break the eye socket of a female fighter a few years ago, which simply doesn't happen in regular competition. We saw the U15 boys soccer team beat the Olympic women's soccer team. We see that thousands of men and even high school boys beat women world records on the regular in all sorts of events. The females will be the victims of this trans sports ideology. They are under attack. Women athletes have been cast aside by the woke leftist movement in favor of trans activism.

I hope suburban moms, and all women, remember this at the polling stations in 2022 and 2024, especially those of us who have daughters.
I think it's worth noting that Joe Biden supports trans athletes and the farce of male athletes robbing
actual female athletes of their hope, dignity and further careers in athletics by claiming this "false glory"
piggy-baking on female competition and, ironically demoralizing actual female competitors even as
they cheat them out of their futures.
Thanks for nothing, Joe Biden.

In a classic Joe Biden move, his maladministration has withdrawn itself from a Connecticut court battle
that would have cancelled out Donald Trump's clear support for keeping women's sport for non transgendered
females Biden administration withdraws from transgender athlete case.................
-as he had earlier pledged trans athletes the he "had their backs" in supporting trans athletics as they
pushed actual female athletes out of the way and down in the dirt.
"I also hope Congress will get to my desk the Equality Act to protect LGBTQ Americans. To all transgender Americans watching at home -- especially young people, who are so brave -- I want you to know your president has your back," Biden said during his address.

So which Joe Biden do we believe? The one that disassociated itself from trans athletes in reversing itself
in a Connecticut law suit that put sexual politics ahead of the futures of young hopeful women?

Or the Joe that pledged to fake females and trans activists to have their backs and pass the Equality Act...
which I guess is a euphemism for putting real females behind fake women.

I was born in 1965.
So when I entered the workforce in a real job for the first time it was mid-late 1980s.
Speaking honest here - I was stunned by how women were treated at the office. I worked in the newspaper field back then, between the two offices there was about 800 employees - so pretty big place.
Fast forward 30 years and gals have come so far. It is absolutely nothing like it was.
In every way. Back then out of 24 department heads - not one was a woman. Not one. In 2000 when I left the company, not only was there 7 or 8 woman dept heads - but the publisher was a woman!
What I am getting at is perspective. Women are not 2nd class citizens. Not legally, or anywhere else. I know what 2nd class women were - I was there. It isn't that way anymore.

EXCEPT - in sports now.
A biological man is going to make a mockery out of female athletes. In a few years all the records will be held by men.
I think women are finding out that they don't really want equality, they want respect. After all, do women really want men to treat them the way they treat other men?

I guess it ultimately comes down to the reality that men and women are different, no matter how hard you pretend they're exactly the same. They're just different, and that needs to be respected.

I think women are finding out that they don't really want equality, they want respect. After all, do women really want men to treat them the way they treat other men?

I guess it ultimately comes down to the reality that men and women are different, no matter how hard you pretend they're exactly the same. They're just different, and that needs to be respected.

One can have equality where it counts while still recognizing the differences between men and women.

just look at the difference from the mens and womens NCAA march madness games. hahahaahahahahahahaha, sorry, to think there is as much interest in womens sports as mens sports is ridiculous. And I laugh at anyone who thinks there is. That's all anyone needs to know about the equality of the sexes. There never can be. Men sports receive more money because they make the schools more money. People don't often invest in losing programs.

1647988688568.png

just look at the difference from the mens and womens NCAA march madness games. hahahaahahahahahahaha, sorry, to think there is as much interest in womens sports as mens sports is ridiculous. And I laugh at anyone who thinks there is. That's all anyone needs to know about the equality of the sexes. There never can be. Men sports receive more money because they make the schools more money. People don't often invest in losing programs.
Irrelevant. The number of people watching has nothing to do with basic fairness. Forcing women to compete against men does.

Irrelevant. The number of people watching has nothing to do with basic fairness. Forcing women to compete against men does.
Oh fk yeah. That’s sort of the point. They aren’t equal

The intent of the left to support trans is fine, but simply ignorant and misplaced when it comes to sports.
There is no medical or biological way to remove a lifetime of male hormones.
And anyone with that exposure to male hormones simply can not be allowed to compete.

So there is one trans person in one school in America who is disrupting the sport of swimming in one school. Because of this one person in America, ALL people should vote against all Democratic Candidates in the USA because of this one trans person.

Is that really the hill you want to die on?

I was a competitive swimmer when I was a kid and there was a girl on our team who was built like a boy. And she was faster than me. A LOT faster. She had wide shoulders, no hips, and no boobs but the naughty bits were female. I swam against her for 6 years and never beat her, and when I started developing hips and boobs, the gap widened no matter how hard I trained.

Should she have been prevented from competing against the rest of us because her body was more "streamlined" than mine? Should Christine have been prevented from competing against us because her body wasn't built like the rest of the girls?

Also, there are 4 different strokes plus relays. There are multiple distances in all strokes. You cannot possible swim all of the distances and all of the strokes, which means that there are other opportunities available even on this swimmer's team.

And yet because of this one swimmer in one school, the entire nation should turn against the Democrats.

Forum List

Back