Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Never on topic. Typical for the mentally ill.
The topic is gender, dumbass, and you can't get past multiple sexes.

You are the one bringing up multiple sexes over and over.
Yep. because there are more than two. Start with the basics.

There are two.. go read a book psycho.
No. Learn the science.

Genetics doesn't match the theory.

Pervs do not need to be in restrooms to find victims. Transgender, I don't worry about but we should not endanger children for the sake of those who have an identity crisis.

The topic is gender, dumbass, and you can't get past multiple sexes.

No. Learn the science.

Pervs do not need to be in restrooms to find victims. Transgender, I don't worry about but we should not endanger children for the sake of those who have an identity crisis.
The people he is talking about have chromosomal abnormalities and make up 0.004% of the population. They have nothing to do with the trans or the law we are talking about. It's obsfucation etc etc.

No. Learn the science.

The people he is talking about have chromosomal abnormalities and make up 0.004% of the population. They have nothing to do with the trans or the law we are talking about. It's obsfucation etc etc.
They have everything to do with it because you can only define sex based on looks, not genetics.

The entire argument is stupid. Obama hit the “stupid” button on this or more correctly his administration did but the buck stops with him.

What should have happened was this. Someone who is in the middle management of AG Lynch’s office should have issued an opinion or something along the lines of, “If you have outdoor plumbing, use the men’s room. If you do not, use the lady’s room. If you’re a responsible adult who isn’t jacked up on drugs or have been out in the sun too long the law catches you doing something other than that, get a lawyer. You’re breaking the law.

Frankly, I think even that is too much.

Boys and girls aren't that different so stop freaking out if one is in the wrong body.

Say what?

She said, "Boys and girls aren't that different . . . except for the way they 'feelz' in their heads".
They aren't that different. They are humans.

If they aren't that different, then how do these trans people know that they "feelz" like one instead of the other?

You spend a lot of time dodging questions by simply restating your assertions for someone who claims to have science on his/her/its side.
The brain is what tells you what gender you are. It doesn't make you have six arms instead of two or three hearts instead of one.

Most of all human beings, is the same. The differences only see big because we all walk instead of say flying, or living under the see. Tighty whities versus frilly pink? Still just underpants that fit one sex better than the other.

The brain sends out instructions BASED ON THE INFO PROVIDED BY THE BODY. So ultimately, it's your DNA that tells you what sex you are (also how many body parts). The fact that the message is conveyed through the brain and can get garbled if the brain is not functioning properly should not be overlooked.

Not sure I understood the questionable grammar of "most of all human beings, is the same", but I can tell you that there are rather significant differences between males and females. I can also tell you that you are undermining your own argument by saying there aren't, when YOU are the one insisting on "male brains" and "female brains" being these big, immutable objective standards which trump all other concerns, such as biology. If there's no real difference (and every time you say something like this, I feel an overwhelming surge of pity for virtually everything about your life and experiences, if you really believe that), then why the fuck are these transgender people making such a big to-do?

I can only shake my head in disbelief at the idea that you really think the only difference between men and women is what type of underwear each has.

Any other "sex" besides XX or XY is a genetic mutation and not a normal "variant." Get a grip on your crazy self.
And XX or XY doesn't make one male or female you just, stupidly, think that it does.

Really? What DOES it make them?

And why does the NIH say exactly the opposite on their website?

Chromosome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Chromosomes come in pairs. Normally, each cell in the human body has 23 pairs of chromosomes (46 total chromosomes). Half come from the mother; the other half come from the father.

Two of the chromosomes (the X and the Y chromosome) determine if you are born a boy or a girl (your gender). They are called sex chromosomes:

• Females have 2 X chromosomes.
  • Males have 1 X and 1 Y chromosome.
The mother gives an X chromosome to the child. The father may contribute an X or a Y. The chromosome from the father determines if the baby is a girl or a boy.

The remaining chromosomes are called autosomal chromosomes. They are known as chromosome pairs 1 through 22.

It's like they think you're full of shit, or something. :wtf:
Normally XY is male, and XX female, not always.

Go tell it to the National Institutes of Health, Doctor.
They are well aware, you aren't.

Yes, as my link pointed out, they ARE well aware . . . that I'm right and you're a halfwit who should have a court-appointed guardian for your own safety.

And XX or XY doesn't make one male or female you just, stupidly, think that it does.

Chromosomes come in pairs. Normally, each cell in the human body has 23 pairs of chromosomes (46 total chromosomes). Half come from the mother; the other half come from the father.

Two of the chromosomes (the X and the Y chromosome) determine if you are born a boy or a girl (your gender). They are called sex chromosomes:

The mother gives an X chromosome to the child. The father may contribute an X or a Y. The chromosome from the father determines if the baby is a girl or a boy.

The remaining chromosomes are called autosomal chromosomes. They are known as chromosome pairs 1 through 22.

Yes, as my link pointed out, they ARE well aware . . . that I'm right and you're a halfwit who should have a court-appointed guardian for your own safety.
Google XX male and XY female.

Say what?

She said, "Boys and girls aren't that different . . . except for the way they 'feelz' in their heads".

If they aren't that different, then how do these trans people know that they "feelz" like one instead of the other?

You spend a lot of time dodging questions by simply restating your assertions for someone who claims to have science on his/her/its side.
The brain is what tells you what gender you are. It doesn't make you have six arms instead of two or three hearts instead of one.

Most of all human beings, is the same. The differences only see big because we all walk instead of say flying, or living under the see. Tighty whities versus frilly pink? Still just underpants that fit one sex better than the other.

The brain sends out instructions BASED ON THE INFO PROVIDED BY THE BODY. So ultimately, it's your DNA that tells you what sex you are (also how many body parts). The fact that the message is conveyed through the brain and can get garbled if the brain is not functioning properly should not be overlooked.

Not sure I understood the questionable grammar of "most of all human beings, is the same", but I can tell you that there are rather significant differences between males and females. I can also tell you that you are undermining your own argument by saying there aren't, when YOU are the one insisting on "male brains" and "female brains" being these big, immutable objective standards which trump all other concerns, such as biology. If there's no real difference (and every time you say something like this, I feel an overwhelming surge of pity for virtually everything about your life and experiences, if you really believe that), then why the fuck are these transgender people making such a big to-do?

I can only shake my head in disbelief at the idea that you really think the only difference between men and women is what type of underwear each has.
Do men and women have more that is different or more that is common?

How many body parts do they have in versus not?

Human Body Vocabulary Word List - EnchantedLearning.com

The entire argument is stupid. Obama hit the “stupid” button on this or more correctly his administration did but the buck stops with him.

What should have happened was this. Someone who is in the middle management of AG Lynch’s office should have issued an opinion or something along the lines of, “If you have outdoor plumbing, use the men’s room. If you do not, use the lady’s room. If you’re a responsible adult who isn’t jacked up on drugs or have been out in the sun too long the law catches you doing something other than that, get a lawyer. You’re breaking the law.

Holy cats. Common sense from Candycorn. Y'all hang on a sec while I go check out the window to see if any pigs are flying by.

Seriously, though, you're correct. I suspect most non-transgender people would be perfectly happy to agree on that. I'm pretty sure most people prefer to ignore strangers in the restroom/locker room, anyway, and would have been willing to strike a compromise that allowed them to continue doing so, had this not been defined from the outset as "Fuck you, you will shut up and knuckle under and do as you're told".

I for one am perfectly pleased to not give a rat's ass about other people's lives, activities, identities, whatever as long as they're willing to respect my boundaries by allowing me to not give a rat's ass.

Google XX male and XY female.

As a courtesy to you (everyone note this down, because this counts as my charitable act for the disabled for the month), I did so. This is what I got as the first result on each of them.

XX male syndrome (also called de la Chapelle syndrome, for Albert de la Chapelle, who characterized it in 1972[1][2]) is a rare sex chromosomal disorder. Usually, it is caused by unequal crossing over between X and Y chromosomes during meiosis in the father, which results in the X chromosome containing the normally-male SRY gene. When this X combines with a normal X from the mother during fertilization, the result is an XX male.

This syndrome occurs in approximately four or five in 100,000 individuals, making it less common than Klinefelter syndrome.

XX male syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Swyer syndrome is a condition that affects sexual development. Sexual development is usually determined by an individual's chromosomes; however, in Swyer syndrome, sexual development does not match the affected individual's chromosomal makeup.

People usually have 46 chromosomes in each cell. Two of the 46 chromosomes, known as X and Y, are called sex chromosomes because they help determine whether a person will develop male or female sex characteristics. Girls and women typically have two X chromosomes (46,XX karyotype), while boys and men usually have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (46,XY karyotype). In Swyer syndrome, individuals with one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, the pattern typically found in boys and men, have female reproductive structures.

Swyer syndrome occurs in approximately 1 in 80,000 people.

Swyer syndrome

All bolding, outside of the names of the conditions, is included by me to point out the relevant facts that you keep trying to ignore.

Now, if you can tell me what the blithering blue fuck a handful of incredibly rare birth defects have to do with the discussion of people who are physically, genetically normal and healthy but nevertheless believe they are and want to be the opposite sex, I think many of the posters on this board would be immensely grateful. If you can't, we'd be even more grateful if you would shut your flapping cakehole about them and get back on-topic.

Thanks in advance for your hoped-for but utterly unanticipated impending attack of intelligence and common sense.

Great. Now we all know that XX is not always female nor XY always male.

And if that is true then it's all looks and looks are easy to fix, and if you can't tell the sex of another, you can't say that bodies cannot be opposite of their genetics, since many already attention.

Holy cats. Common sense from Candycorn. Y'all hang on a sec while I go check out the window to see if any pigs are flying by.

Seriously, though, you're correct. I suspect most non-transgender people would be perfectly happy to agree on that. I'm pretty sure most people prefer to ignore strangers in the restroom/locker room, anyway, and would have been willing to strike a compromise that allowed them to continue doing so, had this not been defined from the outset as "Fuck you, you will shut up and knuckle under and do as you're told".

I for one am perfectly pleased to not give a rat's ass about other people's lives, activities, identities, whatever as long as they're willing to respect my boundaries by allowing me to not give a rat's ass.

Until the Feds-SFWs-LGBT Activists got involved, nobody really care if a post-op transgender used the restroom that didn't match his or her chromosomes. Unfortunately, tolerance is not enough for the Agitators. They most force Acceptance and Participation.

Straw man. I also have a lot of body parts in common with my dog and cat, but I think we can agree - at least, I hope we can; with you, one can never tell - that the differences nevertheless outweigh the similarities.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:

All of the years that I went to school, I never saw a transgender anybody. I never even saw anybody who was openly gay. There may have been some why were, but were just "in the closet." Which is where they should still be and should remain.

Last edited:

No, what we all now know is what we knew from the start: You have no fucking argument that can support your insane position, and so you're deflecting like mad onto anything and everything else in an attempt to avoid admitting it.

No one is talking, now or ever, about extremely rare defects. We are talking about the (relatively) vast majority of transgenders, who are completely normal physically and genetically.

This is the last time I am going to acknowledge this pathetically transparent attempt at diversion, except to say, "I see you admit defeat and surrender", because that's all it is.

No, what we all now know is what we knew from the start: You have no fucking argument that can support your insane position, and so you're deflecting like mad onto anything and everything else in an attempt to avoid admitting it.

No one is talking, now or ever, about extremely rare defects. We are talking about the (relatively) vast majority of transgenders, who are completely normal physically and genetically.

This is the last time I am going to acknowledge this pathetically transparent attempt at diversion, except to say, "I see you admit defeat and surrender", because that's all it is.
See above.

Until the Feds-SFWs-LGBT Activists got involved, nobody really care if a post-op transgender used the restroom that didn't match his or her chromosomes. Unfortunately, tolerance is not enough for the Agitators. They most force Acceptance and Participation.

You're correct. Unless and until the person made a public issue of their engineered differences, people pretty much did what everyone does in public restrooms: tended to business and ignored everyone else in there.

God forbid that people with an axe to grind EVER consider other people's boundaries, or even the possibility that other people HAVE boundaries, or a right to have them.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:

All of the years that I went to school, I never say a transgender anybody. I never even saw anybody who was openly gay. There may have been some why were, but were just "in the closet." Which is where they should still be and should remain.
A humanitarian.

See above.

No need. I have an excellent memory, and can recall you getting your rhetorical ass kicked quite well without the refresher.

Did you have anything to say that WOULDN'T confirm your ignorance to the world, or did you want to just continue in the same vein?

Straw man. I also have a lot of body parts in common with my dog and cat, but I think we can agree - at least, I hope we can; with you, one can never tell - that the differences nevertheless outweigh the similarities.
The differences in that case aren't that large either.

Forum List

Back