The latest in politics

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
From the fake media and beyond.

1669224599781.png

From the fake media and beyond.

View attachment 729833
Word. This should be pounded into people's heads.

--To not want anybody's sexuality or sexual orientation in our faces is NOT BASHING the LGBTXQ+ community. I don't want religious doctrine or vaccination doctrine or any other doctrines in my face either and that is NOT BASHING religion or vaccinations or anything else.

--To not want young children indoctrinated with gender studies, sexual orientation, and other such sexualized concepts is NOT BASHING the LGBTXQ+ community. I don't want CRT or any other 'woke' nonsense forced on students and that is NOT BASHING any race or anything else. There are a lot of topics inappropriate for young children while they might be okay in college or for other adults.

--To not want kids exposed to vulgar lyrics and behaviors in so-called Transgender brunches or whatever is NOT BASHING the LGBTXQ+ community. I would not want kids exposed to some rappers or comedians either due to the subject matter and language they use but that does not mean those rappers or comedians would not be suitable for some adults.

To object to behaviors I consider inappropriate, harmful, unacceptable or even contemptible committed by certain people in certain groups does NOT BASH the entire group.

More and more Americans are dealing with their political differences they have with their fellow Americans, through the barrel of their AR type weapons.

The question then is: Was this a good guy with a gun?

How can shooters be judged to be good guys with guns?

Can it be said that all D supporters can't be good guys with a gun?

Forum List

Back