JFK in 2022

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
If you could describe the Democrat Party of 2022 to JFK, what would you tell him?
What would you tell him about the current hot issues?

If you could describe the Democrat Party of 2022 to JFK, what would you tell him?
What would you tell him about the current hot issues?
I'd ask him if Jackie O' was really a woman. After he punched me in the nose, I would have to tell him that in the future The Federal Government and the NEA and the Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby spent Billions of Dollars poisoning children's minds and trying to Gender Confuse them, and then I'd have to tell him how his Party declared war on women and forced women to have to share locker rooms with men, and forced them to compete with men in sports, and fight over the latest fashion trends on Black Friday with men who wanted the same high heels and panties as women wanted.

Then I would tell him how our Government and Public Officials were sometimes openly in your face cross dressers and how these drag queens were permitted to read children books, and do pole dancing and lewd gestures in front of 5 year olds, and how his party continually tries to teach kindergarteners about anal sex and blow jobs.

He'd probably call up The National Guard and have half of The Democrat Party thrown in jail.

Last edited:
I would tell JFK that the Democrat Party has become a dangerous far left totalitarian cult that is destroying our country.
I would tell him that the Democrat Party has made transexual men more important than women and minorities.
I would tell him that the Democrat Party is more corrupt and dishonest than ever.
I would tell him that the Democrat Party is violating the voting rights of millions of Americans with their ballot rigging crimes.
I would tell him that the Democrat Party is violating the free speech rights of millions of American with censorship crimes.
I would tell him about how brainwashed environmental fanatics are using a fake manmade climate change crisis as a vehicle to impose worldwide Far Left Extremism.

I would tell JFK that the Democrat Party has become a dangerous far left totalitarian cult that is destroying our country.
I would tell him that the Democrat Party has made transexual men more important than women and minorities.
I would tell him that the Democrat Party is more corrupt and dishonest than ever.
I would tell him that the Democrat Party is violating the voting rights of millions of Americans with their ballot rigging crimes.
I would tell him that the Democrat Party is violating the free speech rights of millions of American with censorship crimes.
I would tell him about how brainwashed environmental fanatics are using a fake manmade climate change crisis as a vehicle to impose worldwide Far Left Extremism.
No. They’ve become a corporatist war party just like the Rs.

Forum List

Back