The Juneteenth Holiday- a bit too far?

Are you sure you wouldn't feel more comfortable wearing a bedspread and starting fires?

Its a holiday when everyone is an African American, and we are supposed to celebrate. A black St. Paddy's Day.

Not a holiday to celebrate the Triple K.

Juneteenth celebrates a lie. I think we need a correct and proper federal holiday to celebrate the end of slavery in the US. Juneteenth is the wrong event.

Slavery ended
Juneteenth is a celebration of that event

Jesus Christ was not born on Dec 25, but we still celebrate the day

Slavery ended

Oh, that's a very bad example for your point.

Most people who celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday really do believe it was his birthday. And for those who don't believe that, most of them accept the date being symbolic on the premise that we can't know his birthday.

In either case, your example involves the abandonment of historical fact and demonstrates that symbolic dates being used to represent historical events can only serve to erase the real facts from knowledge.

We're already seeing that in our lifetimes with Juneteenth, which was something that practically happened yesterday, compared to the birth of Jesus.

Slavery ended

I'm surprised libs would celebrate Christmas at all. Christ's association with the "homophobic" Christian faith I would think be a turnoff to you leftards.

I'm surprised libs would celebrate Christmas at all. Christ's association with the "homophobic" Christian faith I would think be a turnoff to you leftards.

Jesus Christ was a Liberal

Conservatives crucified him

Why the blue fuck do we have two federal holidays for 12.6% of the population? It's just stupid.

I figure it's around 11% by now the way they abort and kill each other off in wholesale lots.

I bet the Juneteenth black body count will rival that of the memorial day count.

Why the blue fuck do we have two federal holidays for 12.6% of the population? It's just stupid.

I figure it's around 11% by now the way they abort and kill each other off in wholesale lots.

I bet the Juneteenth black body count will rival that of the memorial day count.
Those two holidays are for all Americans

Celebrations of Patriotism and Freedom

Forum List

Back