The Juneteenth Holiday- a bit too far?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The black people already have MLK's Birthday as a legal holiday, and now they are getting a 2nd.

But there are plenty of other ethnicities that don't have a single Legallly represented holiday. And some ethnically based holidays like the Italian people's Columbus Day are in danger of being abolished by Libtards.

Are 2 holidays too many for everyone to be black on? I'll be doing my best to celebrate Monday's festivities and eat some fried chicken and drink some malt liquor, maybe even wear my trousers in the sagging fashion.

But it it too much, as we already did that in January?

The black people already have MLK's Birthday as a legal holiday, and now they are getting a 2nd.

But there are plenty of other ethnicities that don't have a single Legallly represented holiday. And some ethnically based holidays like the Italian people's Columbus Day are in danger of being abolished by Libtards.

Are 2 holidays too many for everyone to be black on? I'll be doing my best to celebrate Monday's festivities and eat some fried chicken and drink some malt liquor, maybe even wear my trousers in the sagging fashion.

But it it too much, as we already did that in January?

How inconsiderate of the black community celebrating something you don't care about. I'll bet they also selfishly celebrate their anniversaries and children's birthdays too. From now on, nobody in the country should be allowed to celebrate anything without your approval.

Other ethnic groups are free too, not just black people.

Why not make Cinco De Mayo a holiday for the hispanics? Or Genghis Khan's birthday one for the orientals?
They weren‘t slaves were they?

How inconsiderate of the black community celebrating something you don't care about. I'll bet they also selfishly celebrate their anniversaries and children's birthdays too. From now on, nobody in the country should be allowed to celebrate anything without your approval.

It isn't that I don't care about it, its that I should be given a choice on whether to care about it.

The government doesn't make St. Paddy's Day a legal holiday. But it doesn't stop the people from following the traditions of eating corned beef and drinking themselves stupid in the Irish tradition.

It isn't that I don't care about it, its that I should be given a choice on whether to care about it.

The government doesn't make St. Paddy's Day a legal holiday. But it doesn't stop the people from following the traditions of eating corned beef and drinking themselves stupid in the Irish tradition.
Who is forcing you to care about and celebrate Juneteenth? What specific activities are you being required to participate in?

Who is forcing you to care about and celebrate Juneteenth? What specific activities are you being required to participate in?

Banks and stock markets are closed, as well as government offices.

Even in areas of America where there are no black people living. Its a LEGAL holiday, not just something for people to go out and have a good time.

Even in areas of America where there are no black people living. Its a LEGAL holiday, not just something for people to go out and have a good time.
Got it. You think celebrating should be illegal. Perhaps the right wing house will ban such celebrations. They can call it the Anti-Uppity law.

Got it. You think celebrating should be illegal. Perhaps the right wing house will ban such celebrations. They can call it the Anti-Uppity law.

Celebrate it if you want, I'm talking about MANDATORY celebrations where government services aren't available because the clerks are getting paid to stay at home.

Where are there no black people living in the US?

Where are there no black people living in the US?

Very few black people live in entire counties on the northern tier of Pennsylvania, example given. A lot of the towns in those areas have a black population of exactly zero.

Holy shit! You won't be able go to the bank! Whatever will you do? How will you buy anything? I wish banks issued like... I don't know... little plastic cards that could be used like money... or even used to put into machines that could give or take money... Too bad there isn't a way to perform transactions on a computer... maybe someday they'll invent something like an Internet...

And I am certain that the government offices being closed will inconvenience only those who scheduled all their dealings with government entities for June 19th... so absolutely no one.

Admit, you are a racist POS looking for something to bitch about, and this is it.

Now fuck off.

Holy shit! You won't be able go to the bank! Whatever will you do? How will you buy anything? I wish banks issued like... I don't know... little plastic cards that could be used like money... or even used to put into machines that could give or take money... Too bad there isn't a way to perform transactions on a computer... maybe someday they'll invent something like an Internet...

And I am certain that the government offices being closed will inconvenience only those who scheduled all their dealings with government entities for June 19th... so absolutely no one.

Admit, you are a racist POS looking for something to bitch about, and this is it.

Now fuck off.

Why not close the banks and markets for Easter Monday, an important day for Polish citizens- where we celebrate Jesus H. Christ rising from the dead?

Forum List

Back