Women folks....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

You are really missing out on some good stuff if you think tiktok is so much worse than the other social media platforms.

Cause cnn reporting that it is means that it is, right?

Here's a clue conservatives. Surprisingly I have to repeatedly explain this. Whatever cnn hypes, do and assume the exact opposite. That way, you'll most assuredly be on the right side of things.

Is tiktok some holy place? No. There's scumbags on it too and you can see how the claws of the globalist world economic forum are trying to emslave them and eventually they will.

Until then...don't fall for the shit. It will be soon, but as of now....it is ok. Barely.

Fuktards will be fuktards.
You cannot........CANNOT explain anything to them. Ever.

Blame the DMV's for handing out licenses to every single fucking psychotically derananged, mentally deficient, and air headed fuktard that walks through their doors!!!

I think that is more generational. Personally, I am always grateful for help. I like youtube and twitter for my social media. I have rumble but never use it

It is up to women voters to save this country. Will they wake up in time or will they remain in a "woke" coma until it is too late?

Forum List

Back