The JFK Assassination

Did you guys see this article? It says that Oswald actually had a hit list, and JFK was not the target, the Governor Connally was his main target.

In the hours after the Kennedy assassination, after Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit and was identified as the president’s assassin, a Secret Service officer named Mike Howard was dispatched to Oswald’s apartment. Howard found a little green address book, and on its 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL” Oswald listed four men: an FBI agent named James Hosty; a right-wing general, Edwin Walker; and Vice President Richard Nixon. At the top of the list was the governor of Texas, John Connally. Through Connally’s name, Oswald had drawn a dagger, with blood drops dripping downward.

Lee Harvey Oswald’s little green book shows JFK wasn't the real target

Did you guys see this article? It says that Oswald actually had a hit list, and JFK was not the target, the Governor Connally was his main target.

In the hours after the Kennedy assassination, after Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit and was identified as the president’s assassin, a Secret Service officer named Mike Howard was dispatched to Oswald’s apartment. Howard found a little green address book, and on its 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL” Oswald listed four men: an FBI agent named James Hosty; a right-wing general, Edwin Walker; and Vice President Richard Nixon. At the top of the list was the governor of Texas, John Connally. Through Connally’s name, Oswald had drawn a dagger, with blood drops dripping downward.

Actually, Gen Walker was Oswald's first target. He took a shot at him in his home using the same rifle he used to kill JFK.

Oswald was looking at a chance for infamy and JFK cruising by his window at work provided the opportunity.

The fact that two government paid shills agents sayit and rightwinger agree with your post proves that link is propaganda and bullshit mr sock puppet.:haha::lmao:

The fact that two government paid shills agents sayit and rightwinger agree with your post proves that link is propaganda and bullshit mr sock puppet.:haha::lmao:
Ewwwww....smell that?

Someone Farted in here

A simple flinch and some honest testimony proves that two shooters were evident early in the shooting. Jfk was shot before frame 225, while Connally was hit in the back about a half second later.

I think Connally was reacting to a bullet that passed him that went in and out of the windshield and into Kennedy's throat. Then Connally was shot in the back from almost the same position the front left. If you look at Connally you can see that he is holding his hat and appears that his wrist has not been damaged yet. YT COMMENT

This proves that Connally was hit with different bullet. And do believe that Connally's wrist and thigh wounds are from bullet fragments from the last head shot. I do believe that Kennedy's throat and back wounds are not from the same bullet. Throt wound from the front and back wound from the back. YT COMMENT

The bullet hole appeared after it came through the windshield. It was captured at frame 255. As everyone can see, it closely resembles a bullet hole in a windshield. The darkness in the center indicates a hole that is surrounded by froth.

altgens 6 - Google Search

There were at least three shooters, with Greer being the only certain one. This assumes the same person shot both men in the back. The only obvious location for the throat-shot is the south grassy knoll. JFK was shot in the back just before the fatal headshot.

There were at least three shooters, with Greer being the only certain one. This assumes the same person shot both men in the back. The only obvious location for the throat-shot is the south grassy knoll. JFK was shot in the back just before the fatal headshot.

Three shooters only managed to get off three shots?

Pretty pathetic shooting if you ask me

The fact that Oswald stated he was a patsy, proves that he was involved in the conspiracy, but he was not necessarily the executor.

I don't understand the problem people have accepting that there was a conspiracy involved. It's obvious.

What that conspiracy is, is up for debate, but there was definitely more than 1 person involved in the planning and execution of that horrific act. Which means "conspiracy".

If you're not looking to get caught, you don't sit there and fire round after round. They had a triangulation of good shooters. You get your round off, and disappear. One of them, or more, will get the job done. No need to sit there and go Rambo and get caught.

The fact that Oswald stated he was a patsy, proves that he was involved in the conspiracy, but he was not necessarily the executor.

I don't understand the problem people have accepting that there was a conspiracy involved. It's obvious.

What that conspiracy is, is up for debate, but there was definitely more than 1 person involved in the planning and execution of that horrific act. Which means "conspiracy".
Every accused person claims they are a patsy

Assuming that it was three shooters, I suspect they did exactly what they intended to do, and had good reason for doing it that way. Planned confusion leads to plausible deniability.

If you're not looking to get caught, you don't sit there and fire round after round. They had a triangulation of good shooters. You get your round off, and disappear. One of them, or more, will get the job done. No need to sit there and go Rambo and get caught.
you sure as hell dont go to the breakroom and buy yourself a coke and just sit around waiting for cops to show up as well.:rofl:

Oswald had to die because the case was flimsy as hell and never would have stood up and court. there is no evidence whatsoever oswald fired a shot,plenty of evidence however there were multiple shooters involved though.

you sure as hell dont go to the breakroom and buy yourself a coke and just sit around waiting for cops to show up as well.:rofl:

Oswald had to die because the case was flimsy as hell and never would have stood up and court. there is no evidence whatsoever oswald fired a shot,plenty of evidence however there were multiple shooters involved though.
You certainly don't run away like you just shot someone

You certainly don't decide to shoot a police officer and go to the movies

Well he knew there was some kind of big operation in play but he did not know it was to assassinate the president.

The thing that proves the warren commission to be the biggest con job in history until 9/11 came along is that the WC said oswald shot him because he wanted to make his mark on history going down in the history books after being such a loser his whole life.

Well if you are going to want your place in history and want to be remembered in a infamous way,you would want to proudly boast about your acheivement.Oswalds case was different than any other infamous assassin in our history because in all the other previous cases the guilty party CONFESSED proudly to the fact he did it.They boasted about it being proud of what they had done. With Oswald he did not.He denied it telling reporters-No sir,I did not shoot anybody.Im just a patsy.

patsy indeed.

Well he knew there was some kind of big operation in play but he did not know it was to assassinate the president.

The thing that proves the warren commission to be the biggest con job in history until 9/11 came along is that the WC said oswald shot him because he wanted to make his mark on history going down in the history books after being such a loser his whole life.

Well if you are going to want your place in history and want to be remembered in a infamous way,you would want to proudly boast about your acheivement.Oswalds case was different than any other infamous assassin in our history because in all the other previous cases the guilty party CONFESSED proudly to the fact he did it.They boasted about it being proud of what they had done. With Oswald he did not.He denied it telling reporters-No sir,I did not shoot anybody.Im just a patsy.

patsy indeed.
Exactly. He said he was a patsy.

I mean, if I'm accused of something that I had no involvement in, I would not claim that I'm a patsy. I would just say I'm not involved in any way.

That means he was involved. And upon realizing the actuality of the events, he realized it would be blamed on him. Therefore, he cannot be allowed to live. And Ruby did what was necessary to keep it quiet. Oswald was not the shooter with the fatal bullet, and even if he was, there were more people involved...

The question is, who else was involved? And how high did it go? Was it a mafia murder or a high-level CIA op?

The fact that it was a conspiracy is obvious. Especially when a mobster is sent to kill him before he talked. Question is only about how far the conspiracy reached...

The fact that it was a conspiracy is obvious. Especially when a mobster is sent to kill him before he talked. Question is only about how far the conspiracy reached...

Ruby acted spontaneously and on his own

He was at Western Union sending a money order at the time it was announced Oswald would be transferred

He left his dog in the car thinking he would only be gone a few minutes

The chances are poor that Oswald fired even one shot.
He fired three......the shells were still on the floor

The third one blew JFKs brains out

Forum List

Back