The Jewish subversion of white America

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
The Jews hate white people. Everything they do is directed against them. Now, I may hate white people as well, but I don't act on it and besides, I don't have the money or power to influence things.

What the Jews do is keep white Americans on the hamster wheel by inflating the money, keeping them addicted to sports and sex, promoting the negro, promoting immigration, and using them as cannon fodder in the wars in the Middle East.

The goal is to keep white Americans dumbed down, divided and confused, and to absolutely prevent a white uprising against Jewish control.

You go away. Believe whatever your little mind is capable of believing. I'm not forcing you to read this.

The Jews hate white people. Everything they do is directed against them. Now, I may hate white people as well, but I don't act on it and besides, I don't have the money or power to influence things.

What the Jews do is keep white Americans on the hamster wheel by inflating the money, keeping them addicted to sports and sex, promoting the negro, promoting immigration, and using them as cannon fodder in the wars in the Middle East.

The goal is to keep white Americans dumbed down, divided and confused, and to absolutely prevent a white uprising against Jewish control.
So I take it you've left the dem plantation for the above reasons.

Voting for Drumpf, I wager.

Forum List

Back