The JFK Assassination

If there was more than one shooter, why did multiple shooters manage to get off only three shots?

If Oswald was a stooge for the CIA/Mafia/Cuba/Russia why was the shooting done with a $19.95 bolt action rifle out of a mail order catalog? Why wouldn't they set him up with a $500 sniper rifle for such an important job?

Theorie

the fatal blow to JFK was accidentally carried by George Hickey, a Secret Service agent present in the Cadillac that followed the presidential convertible Lincoln Continental.

View attachment 91524

Secret Service agent George Hickey is seen brandishing a rifle as the limousine carrying a wounded President Kennedy, with agent Clint Hill on the back, speeds away from Dealey Plaza in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963. One theory is that Hickey accidentally shot JFK.

Drunk and inexperienced
He and McLaren were on Sunday in Los Angeles to explain their theory. According to them, Hickey and colleagues agent Secret Service drank excessively the night before November 22, 1963, the day of arrival of JFK in Dallas. Besides the hangover, McLaren said it had found evidence qu'Hickey was not broken in the use of the AR-15 semi-automatic weapon he wore that day. "It was his first experience in the previous presidential car and armed Lincoln such a gun," McLaren has advanced in the HuffPost.After the first shot that hit the president throat, Hickey would have grabbed his gun before being shaken by the sudden stop of the convoy.
At this sudden movement, he would have pulled the trigger and would hit in the head JFK. According to McLaren, ammunition loaded into the AR-15 were different from those used by Lee Harvey Oswald, considered in 1964 by the Warren Commission as the only shooter. This would explain the different profiles of balls up in the ballistic report.

What a stupid theory.......everyone knows that Jackie fired the fatal shot. She had opportunity and motive

If there was more than one shooter, why did multiple shooters manage to get off only three shots?

If Oswald was a stooge for the CIA/Mafia/Cuba/Russia why was the shooting done with a $19.95 bolt action rifle out of a mail order catalog? Why wouldn't they set him up with a $500 sniper rifle for such an important job?

Theorie

the fatal blow to JFK was accidentally carried by George Hickey, a Secret Service agent present in the Cadillac that followed the presidential convertible Lincoln Continental.

View attachment 91524

Secret Service agent George Hickey is seen brandishing a rifle as the limousine carrying a wounded President Kennedy, with agent Clint Hill on the back, speeds away from Dealey Plaza in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963. One theory is that Hickey accidentally shot JFK.

Drunk and inexperienced
He and McLaren were on Sunday in Los Angeles to explain their theory. According to them, Hickey and colleagues agent Secret Service drank excessively the night before November 22, 1963, the day of arrival of JFK in Dallas. Besides the hangover, McLaren said it had found evidence qu'Hickey was not broken in the use of the AR-15 semi-automatic weapon he wore that day. "It was his first experience in the previous presidential car and armed Lincoln such a gun," McLaren has advanced in the HuffPost.After the first shot that hit the president throat, Hickey would have grabbed his gun before being shaken by the sudden stop of the convoy.
At this sudden movement, he would have pulled the trigger and would hit in the head JFK. According to McLaren, ammunition loaded into the AR-15 were different from those used by Lee Harvey Oswald, considered in 1964 by the Warren Commission as the only shooter. This would explain the different profiles of balls up in the ballistic report.

What a stupid theory.......everyone knows that Jackie fired the fatal shot. She had opportunity and motive

Explain what wrong in this theorie ?

Clearly Oswald was a patsy.

The Deep State murdered JFK.
Any Conspiracy Theory You're Allowed to Know Is a Plant

And good riddance. He was a preppy scumbag Loose Cannon who almost started World War III. We had missiles in Turkey that were just as much an existential threat to Russia as theirs in Cuba were to us.

Russia did not back down in Cuba without a price. They only removed Khrushchev as part of the deal between the CIA and the KGB to remove Kennedy and his brother.

And good riddance. He was a preppy scumbag Loose Cannon who almost started World War III. We had missiles in Turkey that were just as much an existential threat to Russia as theirs in Cuba were to us.

Russia did not back down in Cuba without a price. They only removed Khrushchev as part of the deal between the CIA and the KGB to remove Kennedy and his brother.
Kennedy was a great president, which is why the Deep State had to murder him.

Theorie

View attachment 91524

Drunk and inexperienced

Explain what wrong in this theorie ?

Thousands of witnesses

Everything was hidden so nobody finds out who really was the culprit ... a secret agent who allegedly shot President Kennedy had to be hidden and forgotten.

The wounds are consistent with the ammo Oswald used, the keyhole entry in Connely's back is consistent with the ammo used, ballistic gel tests with it molded into the shape of human bodies, with 'bones' inside the gel, and the shot taken from the same angle and distance produced the same trajectory after passing through Kennedy's 'body', entry into Connelly's back and interaction with his bones and hitting his wrist with the same general lack of deformation of the slug.

It was not a hoax and there is no magic. And Oswald did miss a shot that hit the curb on the street.

There never was a conspiracy, only conspiracy theories. Give it a rest.

The wounds are consistent with the ammo Oswald used, the keyhole entry in Connely's back is consistent with the ammo used, ballistic gel tests with it molded into the shape of human bodies, with 'bones' inside the gel, and the shot taken from the same angle and distance produced the same trajectory after passing through Kennedy's 'body', entry into Connelly's back and interaction with his bones and hitting his wrist with the same general lack of deformation of the slug.

It was not a hoax and there is no magic. And Oswald did miss a shot that hit the curb on the street.

Wait, so later on expert shooters weren't able to replicate a shot that a flunky Oswald was able to pull off? I'll never believe it.

Wait, so later on expert shooters weren't able to replicate a shot that a flunky Oswald was able to pull off? I'll never believe it.

Why are you here? You read something and conclude the exact opposite of what was said. Little point in reading anything then yes?

Why are you here? You read something and conclude the exact opposite of what was said. Little point in reading anything then yes?

What? You said it wasn't a conspiracy. I disagree, and I've seen video of expert shooters trying to pull off the same shot, minus the extreme pressure of a huge crowd and the fact they are killing the President, and couldn't do it. So because I disagree with you my voice doesn't matter?

wow you are so much in denial our government is corrupt I am sorry I ever asked you to come on to my rams threads.

YOU need to give it a rest with your laughable theories that oswald was the lone assassin. you are in serious denial mode we live in a banana republic.lol
there were MULTIPLE bullets found all over the place which proved their were multiple shooters.:rolleyes: one photo shows a detective picking up a bullet in the grasss walking away with it-a crime he never went to jail for,the list goes on and on.you obviously never watched the well made documentary THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY.you might want to take time to do something other than read the warren commission.:rolleyes::rofl:

you believe in magic bullets,you just cant deal with it that you do.

What? You said it wasn't a conspiracy. I disagree, and I've seen video of expert shooters trying to pull off the same shot, minus the extreme pressure of a huge crowd and the fact they are killing the President, and couldn't do it. So because I disagree with you my voice doesn't matter?

They did reproduce it. Read. Find the video it is out there and this subject really isn't worth more time than this.

wow you are so much in denial our government is corrupt I am sorry I ever asked you to come on to my rams threads.

YOU need to give it a rest with your laughable theories that oswald was the lone assassin. you are in serious denial mode we live in a banana republic.lol
there were MULTIPLE bullets found all over the place which proved their were multiple shooters.:rolleyes: one photo shows a detective picking up a bullet in the grasss walking away with it-a crime he never went to jail for,the list goes on and on.you obviously never watched the well made documentary THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY.you might want to take time to do something other than read the warren commission.:rolleyes::rofl:

Put me on ignore if you feel so strongly.

Last edited:
Everything was hidden so nobody finds out who really was the culprit ... a secret agent who allegedly shot President Kennedy had to be hidden and forgotten.
Oswald did it

Now you can go back to sleep

I've never seen a U.S. Marine who said he couldn't make that shot

only people smoking crack believe there was no conspiracy.:rolleyes:

Like you said,none of the expert shooters could duplicate his feat under the same conditions,there were witnesses who saw a gunman behind the picket fence,the medical doctors said the throut wound was an entrance wound as they did the head shot wound,not to mention gerald ford moved the back wound up a few inches so it would look like it went through his throut,that was his REWARD for his participation in the coverup was the office of the presidency.same with arlen spector later being promoted to senator. Lets see,we should ignore what all the doctors and witnesses said,along with rifle experts who could not duplicate the fact PLUS we should also ignore the fact the marksmen in the world said HE could not deplucate the feat.Ignore all these credible people for what the fairy talewarren commission reported.Okayyyyyyyyy:rolleyes-41::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha:

someone better get off that crack they been smoking.No wonder he liked it when I changed my user name form 9/11 inside job,he hates to hear the TRUTH that our government is a banana republic and was lied to his whole life in our corrupt school system.:lmao: all makes sense why he liked it when i got rid of that user name.lol

.dont forget as well the best marksmen in the world said he was not able to do it.

you took him to school and he is the loser and you are the winner.dont take defeat so hard Issac that you have been checkmated by him same as I have checkmated you throughout the whole thread.lol

Last edited:

Kennedy was a great president, which is why the Deep State had to murder him.
one person here cant seem to deal with that pesky little fact.lol

Uh you should be happy as hell he was the president and not Nixon.Had Nixon won the election he WOULD have gone in and bombed them just as the pentagon wanted kennedy to do which he wisely refused.Nixon years later even said that had he been the president back then he would have done that.You can say he almost got us into one but he did not where Nixon obviously WOULD have started world war three back then and we would not be here right now.

Good, put me on ignore. Finally!

:cuckoo:
No its too much fun taking you to school and watch you make up lies when you know you are losing an argument to me and others.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back