The JFK Assassination

The wounds are consistent with the ammo Oswald used, the keyhole entry in Connely's back is consistent with the ammo used, ballistic gel tests with it molded into the shape of human bodies, with 'bones' inside the gel, and the shot taken from the same angle and distance produced the same trajectory after passing through Kennedy's 'body', entry into Connelly's back and interaction with his bones and hitting his wrist with the same general lack of deformation of the slug.

It was not a hoax and there is no magic. And Oswald did miss a shot that hit the curb on the street.

There never was a conspiracy, only conspiracy theories. Give it a rest.

Wait, so later on expert shooters weren't able to replicate a shot that a flunky Oswald was able to pull off? I'll never believe it.

Why are you here? You read something and conclude the exact opposite of what was said. Little point in reading anything then yes?

What? You said it wasn't a conspiracy. I disagree, and I've seen video of expert shooters trying to pull off the same shot, minus the extreme pressure of a huge crowd and the fact they are killing the President, and couldn't do it. So because I disagree with you my voice doesn't matter?
I've never seen a U.S. Marine who said he couldn't make that shot

Ventura was an expert marksman. In the video he says that the reenactment by CBS news and the Warren Commission also failed.

The wounds are consistent with the ammo Oswald used, the keyhole entry in Connely's back is consistent with the ammo used, ballistic gel tests with it molded into the shape of human bodies, with 'bones' inside the gel, and the shot taken from the same angle and distance produced the same trajectory after passing through Kennedy's 'body', entry into Connelly's back and interaction with his bones and hitting his wrist with the same general lack of deformation of the slug.

It was not a hoax and there is no magic. And Oswald did miss a shot that hit the curb on the street.

Wait, so later on expert shooters weren't able to replicate a shot that a flunky Oswald was able to pull off? I'll never believe it.

Why are you here? You read something and conclude the exact opposite of what was said. Little point in reading anything then yes?

What? You said it wasn't a conspiracy. I disagree, and I've seen video of expert shooters trying to pull off the same shot, minus the extreme pressure of a huge crowd and the fact they are killing the President, and couldn't do it. So because I disagree with you my voice doesn't matter?

They did reproduce it. Read. Find the video it is out there and this subject really isn't worth more time than this.

Yeah myself, him and others have all taken you to school that there was not a shread of evidence he did it and proved there were multiple shooters as well so yes you are correct,there is no sense and taking more time to take you to school and educate you on this anymore,that we can all agree on.:biggrin:

You should change you user name as well to Sir brainwashed sheep.:biggrin:

Ventura was an expert marksman. In the video he says that the reenactment by CBS news and the Warren Commission also failed.

He doesnt want to hear pesky facts like that or post # 36 of mine where i took him to school that there was not a shread of evidence oswald did it and that multiple shooters were involved.like so many afraid of the truth,he only sees what he WANTS to see he is so much in denial mode.:biggrin:

Oh btw do yourself a favor.by all means reply to sir brainwashed here,.it is fun taking him to school,but dont waste your breath on agent rightwinger,He is a paid shill on the governments payroll sent here to troll forums and lie all the time.

example months after it was announced the rams were back in LA,he went around lying saying they were still playing in st louis this year,im serious i am not making this up.he would kill himself first before he would ever admit to being proved wrong even on a simple thing about the rams cause for two years he said they would never come back.he HATES being proven wrong.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ventura blew it when he started talking magic bullet.....no credibility

Last edited:

He doesnt want to hear pesky facts like that or post # of mine where i took him to school that there was not a shread of evidence oswald did it and that multiple shooters were involved.like so many afraid of the truth,he only sees what he WANTS to see he is so much in denial mode.:biggrin:

Wasn't there something from LBJ's mistress too about him letting her know that something bad was going to go on the day beforehand?

the second shot did not come from the direction of Oswald as some witnesses have followed the presidential car was wittnes they are a gunpowder smoke odor after passing following the assassination of the President Kennedy.this means that the second blow came during the parcours on the road while behind President Kennedy, a car that was following him.
Everything was hidden so nobody finds out who really was the culprit ... a secret agent who allegedly shot President Kennedy had to be hidden and forgotten.
Oswald did it

the assassination of President Kennedy is still not resolved.

Last edited:
the second shot did not come from the direction of Oswald as some witnesses have followed the presidential car was wittnes they are a gunpowder smoke odor after passing following the assassination of the President who Kennedy.this means that the second blow came during the parcours on the road while behind President Kennedy, a car that was following him.
Everything was hidden so nobody finds out who really was the culprit ... a secret agent who allegedly shot President Kennedy had to be hidden and forgotten.
Oswald did it

Now you can go back to sleep
Oswald did it

Now you can go back to sleep

well its actually been proven that there were multiple shooters and the CIA did it and that oswald was innocent what is NOT resolved is that the government is still lying about it to this day and getting away with it.

the magic bullet theorists always hate being proven wrong that there were multiple shooters and there was no evidence that oswald was the lone assassin so since the truth scares them that they are proven wrong,they take issue with it always coming back with posts like this when facts shoot down their warped opinions.:biggrin:

the second shot did not come from the direction of Oswald as some witnesses have followed the presidential car was wittnes they are a gunpowder smoke odor after passing following the assassination of the President Kennedy.this means that the second blow came during the parcours on the road while behind President Kennedy, a car that was following him.
Oswald did it

Dalia dont waste your time on USMB's resident troll rightwinger.He is a shill on the governments payroll sent by them to troll threads like this and try and derail any truth discussion on the JFK assassination.He is the kind of troll they like people like sir brainwashed sheep to see the posts of so he will stay brainwashed like they want him to.

Hello, LA RAM FAN thanks for the advice.:)

temoins11.jpg

Emmett Hudson - Photo Philip L. Willis (cropped portion)

Emmett Hudson, who was on the stairs to the fence. He heard three shots that came from above and behind him.
[Source]
Before the Warren Commission, he will be more accurate; the shots came from above and behind the limousine.
[Source]
Hudson also said that the third can come from TSBD. [Source]

Clearly Oswald was a patsy.

The Deep State murdered JFK.
Any Conspiracy Theory You're Allowed to Know Is a Plant

And good riddance. He was a preppy scumbag Loose Cannon who almost started World War III. We had missiles in Turkey that were just as much an existential threat to Russia as theirs in Cuba were to us.

Russia did not back down in Cuba without a price. They only removed Khrushchev as part of the deal between the CIA and the KGB to remove Kennedy and his brother.
Kennedy was a great president, which is why the Deep State had to murder him.
Ask Not What Your Kennedy Can Do for You, Ask What You Can Do for Your Kennedy

If that Demwit version of DubDud had lived, he would have wound up with the same reputation that LBJ got stuck with.

Oswald did it

Dalia dont waste your time on USMB's resident troll rightwinger.He is a shill on the governments payroll sent by them to troll threads like this and try and derail any truth discussion on the JFK assassination.He is the kind of troll they like people like sir brainwashed sheep to see the posts of so he will stay brainwashed like they want him to.
Oswald took his gun to work and fired three shots and blew the presidents head off

Clearly Oswald was a patsy.

The Deep State murdered JFK.
Any Conspiracy Theory You're Allowed to Know Is a Plant

And good riddance. He was a preppy scumbag Loose Cannon who almost started World War III. We had missiles in Turkey that were just as much an existential threat to Russia as theirs in Cuba were to us.

Russia did not back down in Cuba without a price. They only removed Khrushchev as part of the deal between the CIA and the KGB to remove Kennedy and his brother.
Kennedy was a great president, which is why the Deep State had to murder him.
Ask Not What Your Kennedy Can Do for You, Ask What You Can Do for Your Kennedy

If that Demwit version of DubDud had lived, he would have wound up with the same reputation that LBJ got stuck with.

Keep trying to tell yourself that,maybe you will actually convince yourself to believe it.:haha:
yeah sure he would,He was pulling us out of vietnam and johnson with the stroke of a pen just two days later after the assassination reversed his policys on vietnam.:rolleyes:

dont you EVER get tired of showing your ignorance on this thread?
:lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl:

you try to laugh off the truth rightwinger is a government paid shill because the truth scares you knowing he is.lol

They did reproduce it. Read. Find the video it is out there and this subject really isn't worth more time than this.

Yeah myself, him and others have all taken you to school that there was not a shread of evidence he did it and proved there were multiple shooters as well so yes you are correct,there is no sense and taking more time to take you to school and educate you on this anymore,that we can all agree on.:biggrin:

"Let Them Eat Charisma," Sneered Marie Antoinette. Then She Laughed Her Head Off.

These narratives are a typical distraction orchestrated by the ruling class. No one asks if Kennedy deserved it; who cares whom Oswald or mystery shooters were working for? Being an HeirHead who would have been a nobody terminal adulterer like Bill Clinton's father without his Daddy's Money, Prince Jack was of the guillotine-fodder hereditary plutocracy that started wrecking the country with his Administration.

"Let Them Eat Charisma," Sneered Marie Antoinette. Then She Laughed Her Head Off.

These narratives are a typical distraction orchestrated by the ruling class. No one asks if Kennedy deserved it; who cares whom Oswald or mystery shooters were working for? Being an HeirHead who would have been a nobody terminal adulterer like Bill Clinton's father without his Daddy's Money, Prince Jack was of the guillotine-fodder hereditary plutocracy that started wrecking the country with his Administration.

started wrecking the country? you get funnier and funnier with every ignorant post after post.lol although until this last sentence this was actually the only one you posted that had any truth to it.It was accurate till the last sentence,the last sentence you blew it.lol

Oswald did it

Oswald took his gun to work and fired three shots and blew the presidents head off

They aren't familiar with Occam's Razor and instead subscribe to the Alex Jones 'skoole of shootin' n hearin'.

It was almost certainly the Jews, they were upset that Kennedy was against their nuclear program.

But still, having him shot was a bit excessive. They could have settled for something like a honey trap, turn Marylin Monroe into a Monica Lewinsky.

Oswald did it

They aren't familiar with Occam's Razor and instead subscribe to the Alex Jones 'skoole of shootin' n hearin'.

so says the chickenshit coward who cant counter pesky little facts there were multiple shooters. Dalia took you to school on post# 10,I took you to school in post# 36.

you just keep posting one liners in defeat since you know you cant stand toe to toe in a debate and government agent shills rightwinger and sayit trolls LOVE YOU for being the brainwashed coward you are afraid to look at the facts and evidence.:up::clap:

Forum List

Back