The Jewish-Hebrew Bible proves Jesus is the Messiah

To bad there is never a valid argument for that ludicrous claim, because duped people don't know the Hebrew Bible to notice they fell for "Fake (good) News".
Then of course is the issue you are claiming Jesus is Lucifer.
The first messiah is LUCIFER who'd be deemed a god, which is what the NT admits it's character was at the end of the ludicrous story- Rev 22:16 Jesus is admitted to be
the morning star(Lucifer), in mythology Baal's son was the morning star.
Pastors admit Jesus is Lucifer

WTF is a Jewish-Hebrew Bible? You mean Torah? Do the Muslims get a bible too?
THE BIBLE (MIKRA IN HEBREW) IS the Tanakh.
When reading the OT it's recommended Christians read the Tanakh translated to English if they do not know Hebrew, instead of the NT butchered version which manipulates the words and narrative in Rome's favor much like Liberal media twists opposition wording to rewrite the narrative that fits their subversive needs.

WTF is a Jewish-Hebrew Bible? You mean Torah? Do the Muslims get a bible too?
THE BIBLE (MIKRA IN HEBREW) IS the Tanakh.
When reading the OT it's recommended Christians read the Tanakh translated to English if they do not know Hebrew, instead of the NT butchered version which manipulates the words and narrative in Rome's favor much like Liberal media twists opposition wording to rewrite the narrative that fits their subversive needs.
lol! You do you homie.

I occasionally reference an English translation of the Jewish bible for clarity on some OT passages. It is very consistent with the KJV that I use.

I occasionally reference an English translation of the Jewish bible for clarity on some OT passages. It is very consistent with the KJV that I use.
English translations of the Tanakh according to the Masoretic Text? BECAUSE, I've seen Christian transliterations butcher the Hebrew and then there is always the problem of defining a Hebrew term that might be a name (thus blotting out a name and or clue) or taking a term or role and anthropromorphizing through making it a name, thus new persona.
Example: they transliterate & use HaShev as Shewb (thus blotting out my name) and then use words like Melchi Zedek(King of YeruShalem) and Malakh Tsadek (Messenger of Righteousness) and make it a new persona called Melchizedek.

Given that so many Jews have abandoned their faith and forgotten God, I would think the remaining Jews would be happy if anyone read any translation.

Signs in the sky....long before Moses was told to commence writing.

Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/ LEW-si-fər; "light-bringer") is a Latin name for the planet Venus as the morning star in the ancient Roman era, and is often used for mythological and religious figures associated with the planet. ... As a name for the morning star, "Lucifer" is a proper name and is capitalized in English.

Bringer of the light. Look to the sky for that real bright star in the morning.
What happens shortly thereafter. Gods Sun comes up to "save the world" without we would surely die.
How many days per year is the sun on the move. Noop. 362. It sets in the pure south on dec 21 and moves not one degree for three days, AM Dec 25 it moves precisely one degree north " coming back from the dead".
Now you idiots know why the Jewish Credit days are the weeks ahead of that event.
Easter.Ester. Passover.
Sun passes over the equator hence the sun(son) rise service. Everything lives again !
Dont forget the bunnies and wasted money on toys and baskets( and plane tickets)
Shalom !

Given that so many Jews have abandoned their faith and forgotten God, I would think the remaining Jews would be happy if anyone read any translation.
You do realize that you are admitting your Jesus Myth and the religion made from that image chased people from God, right?
1)THROUGH THE OLE Roman switch narrative trick, by torturing and destroying various cultures they then say to those cultures that their God and godesses didn't love and favor them anymore seen by their non protection.
YOU ARE DOING THAT NARRATIVE by chasing people from the Judaic precepts of God then saying "many of you people no longer have faith".
2)how did you chase them away besides persecution and prejudices? By denying their equal rights to a central source of inspiration and teachings that the Temple would have been.
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Taoist , Buddhist all have main Temples, but for some reason you deny Jews equal rights in this world, then you have the nerve to say many who have no temple and who are denied their Shiloh somehow no longer have faith.
3)that above is liken to the Neo Nazis and a good number of Christians who say the holocaust proves God is not with them, instead of seeing the truth that the righteousness we call God is not in those who do destructive, sinister, and evil acts against his people.

All these prove we need a Mikdash.
So when are you laying the first stone?
By not doing so you have proved it is actually you without the faith.
Checkmate!
tmp-cam-757840752.jpg

Last edited:
You do realize that you are admitting your Jesus Myth and the religion made from that image chased people from God, right?
1)THROUGH THE OLE Roman switch narrative trick, by torturing and destroying various cultures they then say to those cultures that their God and godesses didn't love and favor them anymore seen by their non protection.
YOU ARE DOING THAT NARRATIVE by chasing people from the Judaic precepts of God then saying "many of you people no longer have faith".
2)how did you chase them away besides persecution and prejudices? By denying their equal rights to a central source of inspiration and teachings that the Temple would have been.
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Taoist , Buddhist all have main Temples, but for some reason you deny Jews equal rights in this world, then you have the nerve to say many who have no temple and who are denied their Shiloh somehow no longer have faith.
3)that above is liken to the Neo Nazis and a good number of Christians who say the holocaust proves God is not with them, instead of seeing the truth that the righteousness we call God is not in those who do destructive, sinister, and evil acts against his people.

All these prove we need a Mikdash.
So when are you laying the first stone?
By not doing so you have proved it is actually you without the faith.
Checkmate!
View attachment 262671
No. I don’t realize that. I realize that is you constructing a logical fallacy strawman.

Shouldn’t you be more worried about all of the Jews who have forgotten God?

Is it possible for the Jews to be God’s people if they have forgotten him?

I didn’t chase any Jews away from the Judaic precepts of God. They did that to themselves.

If anything I am helping them remember God.

One does not need a temple to worship God. We worship God by giving thanks and praise and show our thanks and praise by how we live our life.

To argue that you can’t worship God because someone denied them their temple is an external locus of control bullshit excuse.

God just loves it when you blame others for your failures. Not.

So there we have it, it’s not the Jews fault that they have forgotten God. It’s God’s fault.

I think someone needs to re-read Job.
Lets do it. :)
"Listen," said Job, "sometimes I get the impression that You dislike me".
"Nothing like that", said the Lord, "I love you".
"Hmm?" - Job raised his hand and began to bend his fingers. - "Did I praise you?"
"Yeah, you did", - said the Lord, - "From the morning to the evening you praised me...".
"Did I thank you?" - asked Job, bending the second finger.
"Yeah, you thanked me all the time.."
"Then nomads attacked my house and stole all the cattle"
"Yep"
"Then You destroyed my house and killed all my loved ones"
"Well, actually it wasn't me, but in general, you are right. Keep going"
"Then you smite me with leprosy."
"Well yes."
"And I continued to praise you."
"Yeah, you did. From the morning to the evening.."
"I do not understand,” cried Job, standing up and starting to pace from side to side,“ Was it so difficult for You to stop after killing my cattle?"
The Lord rubbed His nose.
"Do you know what I like best about you? That you absolutely don't understand my hints."

I think someone needs to re-read Job.
Lets do it. :)
"Listen," said Job, "sometimes I get the impression that You dislike me".
"Nothing like that", said the Lord, "I love you".
"Hmm?" - Job raised his hand and began to bend his fingers. - "Did I praise you?"
"Yeah, you did", - said the Lord, - "From the morning to the evening you praised me...".
"Did I thank you?" - asked Job, bending the second finger.
"Yeah, you thanked me all the time.."
"Then nomads attacked my house and stole all the cattle"
"Yep"
"Then You destroyed my house and killed all my loved ones"
"Well, actually it wasn't me, but in general, you are right. Keep going"
"Then you smite me with leprosy."
"Well yes."
"And I continued to praise you."
"Yeah, you did. From the morning to the evening.."
"I do not understand,” cried Job, standing up and starting to pace from side to side,“ Was it so difficult for You to stop after killing my cattle?"
The Lord rubbed His nose.
"Do you know what I like best about you? That you absolutely don't understand my hints."
Skip to chapter 40.

Lol..... Ding wants us to look up Job when his home area of Houston is rated as the flood capital of the US....How's the weather Ding I understand more thunderstorms are headed your way you better get your DINGY ready...Regarding Jews forgetting G-d of course people are travelling up and down Jacob's ladder all the time but guys like Ding like to take scriptures out of context and errounously point their Dingy finger and accuse people of such and such act....There are always a remnant that never forget and there is always a remnant that does by assimilating into various dominant cultures but my way of thinking is that by doing so the ones that assimilate increase the knowledge of god by osmosis and raise up the ones who have never known the G-d of the Israelites to a higher level and that eventually all will be brought back into the fold when we have a central authority such as a rebuilt Mikdosh or temple to explain the proper concepts to a world that has gotten more and more tired of the lies that have been spoonfed them by false doctrines and false ideals...Chew on that oh Dingy one and FLOOD the Board with your silly one sentance responses that you re well known to do ...

Forum List

Back