The insurance company sends me a check for a $1000 instead of paying the Ambulance service directly

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Which means the ambulance not getting shit lol I called the ambulance back in June due to a stomach issue and they sent me a $1000 bill?? So if a person is ILL and needs to go to the ER these mutherfuckers actually charge a $1000? Man fuck them lol

Im going to use them money on a college grad student who is 25 and has gorgeous feet and a pretty face

Which means the ambulance not getting shit lol I called the ambulance back in June due to a stomach issue and they sent me a $1000 bill?? So if a person is ILL and needs to go to the ER these mutherfuckers actually charge a $1000? Man fuck them lol

Im going to use them money on a college grad student who is 25 and has gorgeous feet and a pretty face
Enjoy your paycheck being garnished.

My buddy had to be airlifted out of a rural area after a dirt bike accident resulted in a serious compound fracture to his leg. He said it was like a 10 minute flight.

$7500

Last edited:
You're not above theft if you think you can get away with it? Really?
Somebody showed up when you needed them the most and now you want to stick it to them. Nice
I'm one of those who has a conscious.
They are going to get just not all at once. The insurance didnt pay them directly because the ambulance services is out of network

My buddy had to be airlifted out of a rural area after a dirt bike accident resulted in a serious compound fracture to his leg. He said it was like a 10 minute flight.

$7500

Makes no damm sense

Forum List

Back