The insurance company sends me a check for a $1000 instead of paying the Ambulance service directly

This is America,,someone else pays your way, of course. Why do you think the bill is, in part, so high? You pay for the poor folk who have no insurance. Well, since you have insurance..they're supposed to pay. You keep the money...someone else will pay for your way...cool, eh?

and there is no payment arrangement for $7500

The decision you ended up having was wrong, it isn't YOUR money.
Give me credit, I faxed the bill to Blue Cross to pay it and thought I was done with it. I check the mail and they give me the money to pay lol So I was doing the right thing

Give me credit, I faxed the bill to Blue Cross to pay it and thought I was done with it. I check the mail and they give me the money to pay lol So I was doing the right thing
I would give you credit if you just signed over the check from your insurance company
and sent it to the Ambulance company. Not giving credit for anything short of that.

ROTFLMFAO!

So...because you initially did the 'right' thing--this now justifies your doing the wrong?
You do know that you could have just shot that money right to the ambulance company..and put the whole matter out of your mind. It would not have changed your life or your expectations..given that you had no idea that that money was going to show up.
For real..any action that you feel the need to rationalize and justify..is almost always fucked up~

Last edited:

Forum List

Back