Zone1 The apparent lie about Social security, and the scam set up it has been for the ones truly deserving of it.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
I was watching the Greg Gutfeld show, and it got me to thinking about how the senior citizens have been treated in this country, otherwise concerning retirement that was worked for, and is deserved.

As I was watching the video to be shown next below, I couldn't help but think about how these people that are connected too or rather they are government officials directly, have been playing with millions upon millions of dollars while allegedly out selling influence, and selling secrets, and engaging in insider trading or using government perks to enrich themselves or bribing voters with taxpayers money, weaponizing government offices in hopes to insulate corruption, and then forgetting about their reason for being in government because of it all.....

Then the poor seniors that put in their time working hard for 40+ years in some and/or many cases are mistreated, therefore sending a message to the young that you are a fool for giving a flying shite about working hard, especially when they witness the Seniors being disrespected so badly in their older years.

I mean this next video should infuriate any hard working taxpayer citizen that has to wait till their 68 years old regardless of their job titles or professions in order to retire, and then if a senior retires a few years earlier all due to health issues (worn out being the biggest one), otherwise that exist in certain job careers, finds themselves having to beg for medical insurance or have it taken out of their meager allowance that was given them because they retired a few years earlier due to burn out.

Worse, it is that every election cycle or year, seniors prior to retirement are threatened by government officials or politicians that say social security is going bankrupt, but it's funny how billions can be sent to other countries to help them secure their borders, and shore up their economies, but to hell with American senior citizens back here.

I watched as my mother and father got up at 3:00 AM, and went to work one at 4:00 AM, and the other at 5:00 AM in the morning, and my dad worked 13 hours a day and my mom worked 8 hours a day for many years consistently while in their 60's, but they couldn't retire early although suffering from burnout, because they wouldn't have medical insurance if they did. They both died poor, but it's ok, because the first shall be last, and the last shall be first sayeth the Lord.

Now watch this, and then think about what's going on in America, and how the good folks are being disrespected terribly by all of this that you see now.

Last edited:
I was watching the Greg Gutfeld show, and it got me to thinking about how the senior citizens have been treated in this country, otherwise concerning retirement that was worked for, and is deserved.

What does this video have to do with senior citizens or retirement?

What does this video have to do with senior citizens or retirement?
It's a mainly a jarring comparison as to how screwed this nation truly is when it comes to priorities and the duties being lost in the fog of ridiculousness, and then swallowed up by pure filth and disgust, otherwise when it comes to the common sense of putting the citizen's first, and therefore placing the bull shite last. Hunter Biden should be defined as chaos and pure idiocy, but look at where he is or has been, and then think about how this nation has since allowed his non-sense to take center stage over the far more important issues this country faces.

It's a mainly a jarring comparison as to how screwed this nation truly is when it comes to priorities and the duties being lost in the fog of ridiculousness, and then swallowed up by pure filth and disgust, otherwise when it comes to the common sense of putting the citizen's first, and therefore placing the bull shite last. Hunter Biden should be defined as chaos and pure idiocy, but look at where he is or has been, and then think about how this nation has since allowed his non-sense to take center stage over the far more important issues this country faces.
Just what are you Trying 2 say!?

Cannot disagree with any of this. Well said

Forum List

Back