The Insignificance of Reality in the Politics of the Left

The Insignificance of Reality in the Politics of the Left​

A page and a half to accuse us of what you're already doing.

Who writes the crap for you?
And they claim the Dems are communist yet can't show what makes them communist...Last week they were Nazi's......This stupid bitch can't make up her mind which name to call people she doesn't know.
It's not "her" mind. It's just posting what it's told to.

A perfect example of the old saying "we can only judge others by ourselves."
Yet, you do it with every post.

The words you use are not American so I am guessing you are not American. being a Nazi means you subscribe to Nazism and yet you have a severe lack of Nazism in our govt. Your inability to discuss the issue shows a lack of character in the fact that you have to be a fanatic and fly off the handle and hurl pejoratives only proves you have no idea of anything you speak of...
The entire OP is a cut-n-paste half assed attempt to make a story form partial stories with those scary words thrown in for I guess bed wetting Republicans such as the OP and yourself.

Let's look at the Nazi Reich you faithfully serve.

Totalitarian? Check!
Collectivist? Check!
Repressive? Check!

Yep, you're a Nazi - no two ways about it.

View attachment 490480
This is what is actually in our federal Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

All it should require is the moral of true witness bearing for free.

This coming from the people who supported the guy who lied, saying he had the biggest inauguration, but didn't.
That he accomplished the most in the first 100 days, but didn't.
That said there was no insurrection, but there was.

And this from the guy who had to pay back $150 million in fraud.

For perspective.....you voted for Hussein:

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Tom DeLay exposed a Democrat secret memo in which Obama’s DOJ’s plans to legalize 12 perversions which includes bestiality, polygamy and make having sex with little boys legal. The secret memo mapped out how Democrats would attack churches who refuse to summit to having their constitutional religious liberty taken away.

What year do you think this is?
Why don't you know what year it is? Bad drugs?

Everything I post is my creation, my construction and is always supported with links, sourcing and documentation.

I hope you get to read the rest of the thread I have prepared......

...get the antacids ready.
danielpalos It is hilarious her post, she sets you all up for humiliation almost every post. I laugh like you at you!!! it is indeed a kick.

This coming from the people who supported the guy who lied, saying he had the biggest inauguration, but didn't.

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

and all fact.

How are we Nazis, be specific or eat your words you liar. The OP is closer to both parties and not just the one.

Again, you drooling troll?

You follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me, baboon boi, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi; you are part of the Nazi party.
Right wingers have no morals only hypocrisy.
How would you know that, democrats don't even know what "morality" is.
You are not even qualified to discuss that subject.
RW'ers are typically church goers, with traditional family values, with families made up of a father, mother, and children.
Democrats want to destroy traditional families.
Too bad for you, bakers and photographers in public accommodation are laity not authority.

And, here is the moral greatest of the great on the Right Wing:
How are we Nazis, be specific or eat your words you liar. The OP is closer to both parties and not just the one.

You follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me, baboon boi, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi; you are part of the Nazi party.
In what way? It's easy to say things like that about the other side, get cheers from your "side". But what exactly do you mean?
Right wingers don't really care about morals or the law or they would have better arguments and better solutions.
Your posts have no content. You just spout leftist tripe. Read this article and pick out a few topics on "morality" to debate. Democrats are by judged by the policies they support to be immoral.
Planned Parenthood was caught on video advising a 15 year old girl to allow her boyfriend to beat, whip and gag her.

To deceive parents, Planned Parenthood claims their sex ed includes abstinence. However, PP’s definition of abstinence includes anal sex, oral sex, masturbation and mutual masturbation.

Students are also taught gender-bending and rimming which is extremely risky due to horrific parasitic infections. What twisted view of morality causes Democrats to desire to fill children heads with adult sexual practices as early as pre-k?

Democrat culture-warrior and Trump-hater, Perez Hilton tweeted, “To my fellow homos and all who like rimming…be extra careful whose ***hole (my edit) you eat.”

Tom DeLay exposed a Democrat secret memo in which Obama’s DOJ’s plans to legalize 12 perversions which includes bestiality, polygamy and make having sex with little boys legal. The secret memo mapped out how Democrats would attack churches who refuse to summit to having their constitutional religious liberty taken away.
Nobody takes right wingers seriously about morals. Y'all whine about taxes too much instead of simply practice the morality y'all hypocritically claim. Ten simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth!
1. Prove nobody takes RWs seriously about morals. Lie #1.
2. Tax dollars that are wasted on democrat priorities should be cut.
3. I know the 10 Commandments. WTF does "not the Expense of Government on Earth!" mean??????

Everything I post is my creation, my construction and is always supported with links, sourcing and documentation.

Funny, yesterday I told you to put on your big girl panties, and own up to what you posted. After you claimed your post wasn't your creation.

Iran still has no nuclear weapons, since Clintoon we have heard about Iran getting a nuke, how much more propaganda will it take to find out they still have none thirty years later....

I hope you get to read the rest of the thread I have prepared......

...get the antacids ready.
danielpalos It is hilarious her post, she sets you all up for humiliation almost every post. I laugh like you at you!!! it is indeed a kick.
Fallacy can be funny; but, I prefer to win my arguments by resorting to the fewest. My morality is, abstain and just say, No to fallacy.

What year do you think this is?
Why don't you know what year it is? Bad drugs?

You posted a conspiracy theory from what they thought the Obama administration would do.

History shows that claim never came to fruition, and as such belongs on the pile of bullshit from Obama being born in Kenya, to how Tony Rezko's crimes involved Obama.

and all fact.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

How would you know that, democrats don't even know what "morality" is.
You are not even qualified to discuss that subject.
RW'ers are typically church goers, with traditional family values, with families made up of a father, mother, and children.
Democrats want to destroy traditional families.
Too bad for you, bakers and photographers in public accommodation are laity not authority.

And, here is the moral greatest of the great on the Right Wing:

In what way? It's easy to say things like that about the other side, get cheers from your "side". But what exactly do you mean?
Right wingers don't really care about morals or the law or they would have better arguments and better solutions.
Your posts have no content. You just spout leftist tripe. Read this article and pick out a few topics on "morality" to debate. Democrats are by judged by the policies they support to be immoral.
Planned Parenthood was caught on video advising a 15 year old girl to allow her boyfriend to beat, whip and gag her.

To deceive parents, Planned Parenthood claims their sex ed includes abstinence. However, PP’s definition of abstinence includes anal sex, oral sex, masturbation and mutual masturbation.

Students are also taught gender-bending and rimming which is extremely risky due to horrific parasitic infections. What twisted view of morality causes Democrats to desire to fill children heads with adult sexual practices as early as pre-k?

Democrat culture-warrior and Trump-hater, Perez Hilton tweeted, “To my fellow homos and all who like rimming…be extra careful whose ***hole (my edit) you eat.”

Nobody takes right wingers seriously about morals. Y'all whine about taxes too much instead of simply practice the morality y'all hypocritically claim. Ten simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth!
1. Prove nobody takes RWs seriously about morals. Lie #1.
2. Tax dollars that are wasted on democrat priorities should be cut.
3. I know the 10 Commandments. WTF does "not the Expense of Government on Earth!" mean??????
Only lemming and parroting, Russian tools on the Right Wing believe in right-wing morality.

and all fact.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
Christians bearing false witness, tsk, tsk...

Funny, yesterday I told you to put on your big girl panties, and own up to what you posted. After you claimed your post wasn't your creation.

We proved it wasn't my 'creation,' with quotation marks and a link.

Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
Do you believe all brown people are illegal. Do you believe there were no Citizens listening to his speeches?
We know the person Obama was talking to when he said that was a US citizen.

I don't know where politicalchic got the idea Obama was sending a coded message, especially since it would lose all nuance in the translation.

Forum List

Back