The Insignificance of Reality in the Politics of the Left

Everything I post is my creation, my construction and is always supported with links, sourcing and documentation.

Funny, yesterday I told you to put on your big girl panties, and own up to what you posted. After you claimed your post wasn't your creation.

We proved it wasn't my 'creation,' with quotation marks and a link.
Nothing but creation is all you have. You need to be Happier.

Funny, yesterday I told you to put on your big girl panties, and own up to what you posted. After you claimed your post wasn't your creation.

We proved it wasn't my 'creation,' with quotation marks and a link.
But you just said it was your creation, remember

Everything I post is my creation, my construction and is always supported with links, sourcing and documentation.

Which time did you lie about it being your creation?

5. “Pathological policy errors flowed inexorably from a skewed view of reality in both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.
Once this view of reality was deemed to be above criticism, its champions adopted increasingly tyrannical policies. Nazi Germany’s Aryan Supremacy racial theories seemingly justified the murder of the handicapped, Gypsies, those of alternative sexual orientation, Jews, and Slavs. In the name of birthing a new Soviet Man, the Soviet Union murdered anyone who stood in the way of its program to confiscate all businesses, including small farms. When businesses and farms failed, there was no soul searching as to root causes that might lie in Marxism itself.” Denying Reality Leads To Tyranny And Societal Failure - CD Media

Simply altering the racial targets from blacks to whites doesn't alter the malignancy of the Leftists' spawn, the Democrat Party.

6. Lest you miss the reality of what you have been hoodwinked into supporting, Democrat voters:

Whittaker Chambers wrote in his book WITNESS that liberals are/were incapable of ever effectively fighting Communism because they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs. In short, Liberals are Communists and Communists are Liberals.

Democrats were responsible for the survival of the Soviet Union, and only opposed Hitler when he attacked the Marxist Motherland.

FDR was all for Hitler’s annexation of Czechoslovakia.

And this is the reality that government school grads have been indoctrinated to ignore.

5. “Pathological policy errors flowed inexorably from a skewed view of reality in both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.
Once this view of reality was deemed to be above criticism, its champions adopted increasingly tyrannical policies. Nazi Germany’s Aryan Supremacy racial theories seemingly justified the murder of the handicapped, Gypsies, those of alternative sexual orientation, Jews, and Slavs. In the name of birthing a new Soviet Man, the Soviet Union murdered anyone who stood in the way of its program to confiscate all businesses, including small farms. When businesses and farms failed, there was no soul searching as to root causes that might lie in Marxism itself.” Denying Reality Leads To Tyranny And Societal Failure - CD Media

Simply altering the racial targets from blacks to whites doesn't alter the malignancy of the Leftists' spawn, the Democrat Party.

6. Lest you miss the reality of what you have been hoodwinked into supporting, Democrat voters:

Whittaker Chambers wrote in his book WITNESS that liberals are/were incapable of ever effectively fighting Communism because they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs. In short, Liberals are Communists and Communists are Liberals.

Democrats were responsible for the survival of the Soviet Union, and only opposed Hitler when he attacked the Marxist Motherland.

FDR was all for Hitler’s annexation of Czechoslovakia.

And this is the reality that government school grads have been indoctrinated to ignore.
Most right wing public policies were found to be unConstitutional.

Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
Do you believe all brown people are illegal. Do you believe there were no Citizens listening to his speeches?
We know the person Obama was talking to when he said that was a US citizen.

I don't know where politicalchic got the idea Obama was sending a coded message, especially since it would lose all nuance in the translation.

Let's check, with the actual transcript:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

The only reason Democrats entice illegal aliens is to vote for Democrats.

Another example of the reality that liars.....er, Liberals, ignore.

What year do you think this is?
Why don't you know what year it is? Bad drugs?

You posted a conspiracy theory from what they thought the Obama administration would do.

History shows that claim never came to fruition, and as such belongs on the pile of bullshit from Obama being born in Kenya, to how Tony Rezko's crimes involved Obama.
I posted a link that provided certain "facts". At that time the USSC just legalized gay marriages, and the religious right was looking for more immorality to come from the Left. There may have been a "whistleblower" at DOJ that got Delay's attention, but as you say, nothing further came of it.

How are we Nazis, be specific or eat your words you liar. The OP is closer to both parties and not just the one.

Again, you drooling troll?

You follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me, baboon boi, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi; you are part of the Nazi party.
Right wingers have no morals only hypocrisy.
How would you know that, democrats don't even know what "morality" is.
You are not even qualified to discuss that subject.
RW'ers are typically church goers, with traditional family values, with families made up of a father, mother, and children.
Democrats want to destroy traditional families.
Too bad for you, bakers and photographers in public accommodation are laity not authority.

And, here is the moral greatest of the great on the Right Wing:
How are we Nazis, be specific or eat your words you liar. The OP is closer to both parties and not just the one.

Again, you drooling troll?

You follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me, baboon boi, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi; you are part of the Nazi party.
Right wingers have no morals only hypocrisy.
In what way? It's easy to say things like that about the other side, get cheers from your "side". But what exactly do you mean?
Right wingers don't really care about morals or the law or they would have better arguments and better solutions.
Your posts have no content. You just spout leftist tripe. Read this article and pick out a few topics on "morality" to debate. Democrats are by judged by the policies they support to be immoral.
Planned Parenthood was caught on video advising a 15 year old girl to allow her boyfriend to beat, whip and gag her.

To deceive parents, Planned Parenthood claims their sex ed includes abstinence. However, PP’s definition of abstinence includes anal sex, oral sex, masturbation and mutual masturbation.

Students are also taught gender-bending and rimming which is extremely risky due to horrific parasitic infections. What twisted view of morality causes Democrats to desire to fill children heads with adult sexual practices as early as pre-k?

Democrat culture-warrior and Trump-hater, Perez Hilton tweeted, “To my fellow homos and all who like rimming…be extra careful whose ***hole (my edit) you eat.”

Tom DeLay exposed a Democrat secret memo in which Obama’s DOJ’s plans to legalize 12 perversions which includes bestiality, polygamy and make having sex with little boys legal. The secret memo mapped out how Democrats would attack churches who refuse to summit to having their constitutional religious liberty taken away.
Nobody takes right wingers seriously about morals. Y'all whine about taxes too much instead of simply practice the morality y'all hypocritically claim. Ten simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth!
1. Prove nobody takes RWs seriously about morals. Lie #1.
2. Tax dollars that are wasted on democrat priorities should be cut.
3. I know the 10 Commandments. WTF does "not the Expense of Government on Earth!" mean??????
Only lemming and parroting, Russian tools on the Right Wing believe in right-wing morality.
Your posts have no content. WTF, are you a 3rd grader?
Here are the 3 comments again. Can you answer them or not? If not, give your mommy her 'puter back.
1. Prove nobody takes RWs seriously about morals. Lie #1.
2. Tax dollars that are wasted on democrat priorities should be cut.
3. I know the 10 Commandments. WTF does "not the Expense of Government on Earth!" mean??????

Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
Do you believe all brown people are illegal. Do you believe there were no Citizens listening to his speeches?

I don't know where politicalchic got the idea Obama was sending a coded message, especially since it would lose all nuance in the translation.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Still pushing that spam I see...Did the illegals not have to show proof of citizenship to get registered to vote either?

What's funny is all these Dem sheep think they are part of the Dem elite. The Dem elite laugh at them behind their backs, what a bunch of rubes. Elite Dems getting rich selling out the very Dem sheep who elect them :laughing0301:
You mean right wingers don't you. Need a refund from Your guy?
naw, he meant what he wrote. it's merely how you listen.
I struck a raw nerve when I pointed out the Dem elite make fun of the Dem sheep.

Is English a second language? When you say "I" it doesn't mean speaking for others.

When "I" told you to put on your big girl panties, don't blame moonglow.

The left cannot tell the truth because it would undermine their hold on power and wealth. The leftists running America don't even believe their own propaganda and lies; the only folks that believe that rubbish is the useful idiots such as those that infect this forum.

Your have an interesting way of "translating"
But if you cut it down to just the actual words that were said, a simple understanding of English is all that's needed.

In short, all the spin you added is pure bullshit.

This is where I cut to the actual transcript, and cut out the "translation". Again, just the words / facts maam.

Transcript:

Rodreiguez: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Only information that advances the interests of the party can be acknowledged. Everything else must be ignored.

What's funny is all these Dem sheep think they are part of the Dem elite. The Dem elite laugh at them behind their backs, what a bunch of rubes. Elite Dems getting rich selling out the very Dem sheep who elect them :laughing0301:
You mean right wingers don't you. Need a refund from Your guy?
naw, he meant what he wrote. it's merely how you listen.
I struck a raw nerve when I pointed out the Dem elite make fun of the Dem sheep.
it is soooooo true. just ask the blacks in all of the demo slums.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

It must have been a rhetorical question. Why would an ineligible person want to commit a crime and have their permanent residence put in jeopardy?

It must have been a rhetorical question. Why would an ineligible person want to commit a crime and have their permanent residence put in jeopardy?
because demofks ignore fraud. there's that.
Link? Or, right wingers are just plain frauds.

This is where I put in my "translation" to help you understand simple English.
Transcript:

Rodreiguez: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Translation: She asks if voting information given to immigration. And would immigration deport her and her family.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.
[/QUOTE]

Translation: Obama tells her not true to her questions. And points out that her vote is legal, and as a citizen she can't be deported.

Forum List

Back