The Insignificance of Reality in the Politics of the Left

This coming from the people who supported the guy who lied, saying he had the biggest inauguration, but didn't.
That he accomplished the most in the first 100 days, but didn't.
That said there was no insurrection, but there was.

And this from the guy who had to pay back $150 million in fraud.

For perspective.....you voted for Hussein:

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.
and all fact.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
always, pointing out facts does seem to upset the demofks.

This is where I put in my "translation" to help you understand simple English.
Transcript:

Rodreiguez: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Translation: She asks if voting information given to immigration. And would immigration deport her and her family.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Translation: Obama tells her not true to her questions. And points out that her vote is legal, and as a citizen she can't be deported.
[/QUOTE]
exactly.

You posted a conspiracy theory from what they thought the Obama administration would do.

History shows that claim never came to fruition, and as such belongs on the pile of bullshit from Obama being born in Kenya, to how Tony Rezko's crimes involved Obama.
I posted a link that provided certain "facts". At that time the USSC just legalized gay marriages, and the religious right was looking for more immorality to come from the Left. There may have been a "whistleblower" at DOJ that got Delay's attention, but as you say, nothing further came of it.
To repeat: but as you say, nothing further came of it.

So why drag up something from two administrations back, that they never acted on, and probably had no intention of acting on. It was merely a "what if", that the right took seriously.

Last edited:
It must have been a rhetorical question. Why would an ineligible person want to commit a crime and have their permanent residence put in jeopardy?
because demofks ignore fraud. there's that.
Link? Or, right wingers are just plain frauds.
A firm with no previous experience with auditing ballots and the CEO who was claiming the election was stolen; tell us it is not purely political.

We know the person Obama was talking to when he said that was a US citizen.

Let's check, with the actual transcript:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Is English a second language? When you say "I" it doesn't mean speaking for others.

When "I" told you to put on your big girl panties, don't blame moonglow.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

Tom DeLay exposed a Democrat secret memo in which Obama’s DOJ’s plans to legalize 12 perversions which includes bestiality, polygamy and make having sex with little boys legal. The secret memo mapped out how Democrats would attack churches who refuse to summit to having their constitutional religious liberty taken away.
Do you have a link to this memo, the embedded code goes nowhere.

This coming from the people who supported the guy who lied, saying he had the biggest inauguration, but didn't.
That he accomplished the most in the first 100 days, but didn't.
That said there was no insurrection, but there was.

And this from the guy who had to pay back $150 million in fraud.

For perspective.....you voted for Hussein:

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.
and all fact.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
always, pointing out facts does seem to upset the demofks.
According to right wingers. According to some on the left, right wing false witness bearing is worse.

The left cannot tell the truth because it would undermine their hold on power and wealth. The leftists running America don't even believe their own propaganda and lies; the only folks that believe that rubbish is the useful idiots such as those that infect this forum.

And they believe that lying is their birthright.

Your have an interesting way of "translating"
But if you cut it down to just the actual words that were said, a simple understanding of English is all that's needed.

In short, all the spin you added is pure bullshit.

This is where I cut to the actual transcript, and cut out the "translation". Again, just the words / facts maam.

Transcript:

Rodreiguez: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

.....after it was made clear that she was speaking for illegal aliens.

The left cannot tell the truth because it would undermine their hold on power and wealth. The leftists running America don't even believe their own propaganda and lies; the only folks that believe that rubbish is the useful idiots such as those that infect this forum.

And they believe that lying is their birthright.
Right wingers are worse.

Your have an interesting way of "translating"
But if you cut it down to just the actual words that were said, a simple understanding of English is all that's needed.

In short, all the spin you added is pure bullshit.

This is where I cut to the actual transcript, and cut out the "translation". Again, just the words / facts maam.

Transcript:

Why would they want to commit a potential crime that could affect their permanent residence, if they haven't completed the naturalization process?

Funny thing about transcripts

Here is the transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … Who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

The above is a pretty good example of another right wing lie being exposed.

OBAMA: ... first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating,..

OBAMA: People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school … Who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote.

Why did politicalchic leave out Obama telling the illegals they can't legally vote?

By using the pronoun "I"

She's a US citizens, she speaks English, and knows that "I" means "I"

She states she is speaking for illegal aliens.

But I am heartened to see how deeply injured you are by the truth.

Excellent.

I think the recent posts here show that the right is far more guilty of this than anybody on the left.

Why would they want to commit a potential crime that could affect their permanent residence, if they haven't completed the naturalization process?
Not just WHY? But HOW?
To register to vote, you need to show proof of citizenship.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote​

Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review[/QUOTE]

13% of 60 million is 7.8 million illegal alien votes.

13% of 80 million is 10.4 million illegal alien votes.

Really excellent to see that article....

....of course, now we must get the liars on the record about how many illegal aliens are residing in the USofA....

If they go with the bogus 11 million figure that hasn't changed in over a decade....well, then it's about a million and a half votes for Hillary.

But....if we use the far more accurate 50-60 million.....it's a far more realistic 8 million of so.

Forum List

Back