The Insanity of Closing down our Public Schools

S
All the naysayers....glass half empty. Well we live in a technological era. Each successive generation is so much more productive than the one before it. The nation is in good hands and will bounce back very quickly.

I propose the best solution.

Send the children to school in the warmest months, and let them stay at home in the coldest months.

This is the new normal I just signed it to be enforce but... right now!

No delays and no excuses, because the Corona virus is just starting to make its mess in the Southern hemisphere, and will come back next winter. Oh sure, the virus will come back.

Tomorrow morning, and I don't care about "holidays" anymore, those special days are over, we are living a new "today", well, tomorrow morning buses must go to their shops for maintenance, and after tomorrow I want to see them going to the city bus stops to pick up the students. Teachers must start giving classes as normal, and for the first week students will bring their lunch to school.

This is the new normal until further modifications.

See? To us, the ones who think and have solutions... nobody is calling us...

Wise move to shut them down. We don't know if there are long term affects on kids. That is a fact. What's the rush to pile them in schools?

If the kids aren't in school, they will be running roughshod over the neighborhood, spreading it around anyhow. It isn't like their parents are going to be able to keep them in the house all day, every day.

At least in school, they have supervision from the teachers who can keep a better eye on them.

If the kids aren't in school, they will be running roughshod over the neighborhood, spreading it around anyhow. It isn't like their parents are going to be able to keep them in the house all day, every day.

At least in school, they have supervision from the teachers who can keep a better eye on them.
In other countries children go to school and before entering to the building their clothes and backpacks are "disinfected" and their temperature tested. Those children receive their education without breaks.

Here, such implementation is practically impossible because corrupt attorneys will find the way to have a law suit against the government because some students show "allergy" to the disinfectant.

The current problem with no classes in schools and universities due to the pandemic is not from the government side but because the lunatic behavior of many trying to make easy big money from the government thru law suits.

I watch news from Europe, Asia and South America. In many countries schools keep working with the application of the preventive measurements mentioned above, and my guess is the entire world will adopt such measurements but the US.

Here in America the best measure is first to remove those corrupt attorneys and encourage the families with children suffering allergies to "disinfectant" to put them in home schooling... and the great majority of students to return back to normal classes.

The moron dumb ass OP, like so many tea bagger trumpoholics, has no concept of science and how children can carry the viruses without showing symptoms and spread it to each other and when they go home.

Anger comes from the bosom of a fool. - The Holy Bible

Let's see YOU post some science, something original. Something YOU created. Don't try to cut and paste or ask someone else to help you, Mister *Science*.

Meanwhile I will provide some science sources refuting your emotional outburst based solely on your destructive political agenda. Have you participated in the rioting, looting and arson?

---------------------------------
CDC has finally confirmed a remarkably low fatality rate for Covid19:
CDC Confirms Remarkably Low Death Rate - Media Chooses To Ignore COVID-19 Realities

"Do we need to shelter in place? Our answer is emphatically "NO."
"Do we need businesses to be shut down? Emphatically "NO"."
"I don't want to hide in my home and develop a weak immune system."
"My colleagues are telling me, 'You know, I'm being pressured to put Covid on the death certificates I prepare."
"This is not about science and it is not about Covid. When they use the word 'safe' that's about controlling you."
"When I talk to my doctors who work in the hospitals, same opinion." - Dr. Dan Erickson, ER Physician and owner of Accelerated Urgent Care (May 20, 2020)

Small loss.

Since the public schools ceased educating in favour of leftist indoctrination they have served no useful purpose.

Those parents who want their offspring educated have the opportunity to do so at home.

Those who want the children to be good little liberals like themselves have the opportunity to do do at home - if they can get their git to pay attention at all.

The young who want success can take on apprenticeship. Eschew courses in weaving colourful baskets and learn a skill that earns a living.

Of course there will need to be some sort of re-education for former "teachers". Some might have to be coerced into the camps and others might have to be beaten into their new role as pullers of plows.

Jackasses.

Small loss.

Since the public schools ceased educating in favour of leftist indoctrination they have served no useful purpose.

Those parents who want their offspring educated have the opportunity to do so at home.

Those who want the children to be good little liberals like themselves have the opportunity to do do at home - if they can get their git to pay attention at all.

The young who want success can take on apprenticeship. Eschew courses in weaving colourful baskets and learn a skill that earns a living.

Of course there will need to be some sort of re-education for former "teachers". Some might have to be coerced into the camps and others might have to be beaten into their new role as pullers of plows.

Jackasses.
The public schools have not ceased educating in favour of leftist indoctrination they have served no useful purpose. Many schools never did.

Those parents who want their offspring educated have the opportunity to do so at home and have had that option all along.

You said, "if they can get their git to pay attention at all." "Get their git"? What does that mean?

Laziness is the main reason why the young who want success can take on apprenticeship. Eschew courses in weaving colourful baskets and learn a skill that earns a living has always been an option.

Of course there will need to be some sort of re-education for former "teachers". Some might have to be coerced into the camps and others might have to be beaten into their new role as pullers of plows. "

How about we start re-education of dullards like you who make false claims about public education? A camp would work wonders for you to make a great puller of plows.

I see I am dealing with a victim of a public school education. "Admiral" indeed. Demonstrates only that the young hippie couple I knew years ago who intentionally named their son "Commodore John....." so he'd get some respect. Maybe. Well, they apparently weren't alone.

In any case I shall have to reply bit-by-bit so as not to over-complicate and confuse a fully indoctrinated "mind" My comments/replies are in blue (blue, for the semi-literate) below:

The public schools have not ceased educating in favour of leftist indoctrination they have served no useful purpose. Many schools never did.

Those parents who want their offspring educated have the opportunity to do so at home and have had that option all along.

You said, "if they can get their git to pay attention at all." "Get their git"? What does that mean?

"git" is term for the offspring of people who really don't care what they unleash on the world.
To put it more precisely:
"Git, as a word, is an alternation of the word get, which itself was shortened from beget. The implicit reference is to illegitimate offspring, and the term is roughly synonymous with twit, dolt, moron or idiot."

So the phrase your limited reading comprehension prevented you from grasping simply questions whether the parents of these twits, dolts, morons or idiots can obtain the attention of those beings for sufficient time to even hear what is being said.,

Laziness is the main reason why the young who want success can take on apprenticeship. Eschew courses in weaving colourful baskets and learn a skill that earns a living has always been an option.

Of course there will need to be some sort of re-education for former "teachers". Some might have to be coerced into the camps and others might have to be beaten into their new role as pullers of plows. "

How about we start re-education of dullards like you who make false claims about public education? A camp would work wonders for you to make a great puller of plows.

I see I am dealing with a victim of a public school education. "Admiral" indeed. Demonstrates only that the young hippie couple I knew years ago who intentionally named their son "Commodore John....." so he'd get some respect. Maybe. Well, they apparently weren't alone.

In any case I shall have to reply bit-by-bit so as not to over-complicate and confuse a fully indoctrinated "mind" My comments/replies are in blue (blue, for the semi-literate) below:

"git" is term for the offspring of people who really don't care what they unleash on the world.
To put it more precisely:
"Git, as a word, is an alternation of the word get, which itself was shortened from beget. The implicit reference is to illegitimate offspring, and the term is roughly synonymous with twit, dolt, moron or idiot."

So the phrase your limited reading comprehension prevented you from grasping simply questions whether the parents of these twits, dolts, morons or idiots can obtain the attention of those beings for sufficient time to even hear what is being said.,

"Git" is what a Southerner yells at someone who is not where they should be! You would yell. "Git" to a stray dog!

I noticed you could not answer the rest of my post's destruction of your point.

Have a nice day!

From the most recent Ben Shapiro Op-Ed:

“As of late April, of the 37,308 deaths recorded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, just 1,036 [2.8%] were people under the age of 45, and just 51 [one tenth of one percent] were below the age of 25. Even among younger populations, the vast majority of deaths were people with underlying conditions.”

So what do you suppose the percentage would be of healthy children ages 5-18? Approximately ZERO?

Where is the perspective here? Is there no public official in America who can balance the harm of shutting down the schools for EVERYBODY against the microscopic possibility of a few deaths (children who are "compromised" will be kept home regardless) in the COUNTRY?

I realize, the death of that one kid in the entire country, will be FRONT PAGE NEWS in the New York Fucking Times, but really...

We elect people to executive positions with the expectation that they will make the difficult decisions rationally, promoting the best possible outcome for all Americans. They have FAILED US SPECTACULARLY in this instance.

some SOME conservatives want to keep public schools open

while MANY conservatives want to close them down and send kids to christian indoctrination centers.....

how come you guys never argue with each other over this issue?

"Git" is what a Southerner yells at someone who is not where they should be! You would yell. "Git" to a stray dog!

Have a nice day!

That reading comprehension issue is worse than I had believed! Seek help.
BTW, do you always post the same things twice or is there a touch of dementia along with the reading comprehension problem?

Have a nice day!

That reading comprehension issue is worse than I had believed! Seek help.
BTW, do you always post the same things twice or is there a touch of dementia along with the reading comprehension problem?

I was right in the middle of posting when I was interrupted by a phone call and discovered the error too late to correct it. I see that in another completely different topic you repeated this post again as the first quote. What does than say about you, oh holier than thou?.

How do you define a few deaths and how many dead students are acceptable to you? 10? 100? 10,000?
Yeah it's gotta be much better for everyone to stay at home, pull the covers over their heads and hide out from life. Maybe they should just plan on doing that and hide out from life altogether forever. At least they won't be in school being dumbed down and socially programmed as they have been for the last two or three decades so that's a definate plus.
Dumbed down? Socially programed? I was a teacher for 21 years. This did not happen.

The only thing dumbed down and socially programed are people who like you who criticize what they do not know!

I was right in the middle of posting when I was interrupted by a phone call and discovered the error too late to correct it. I see that in another completely different topic you repeated this post again as the first quote. What does than say about you, oh holier than thou?.

Best cover story for incipient Alzheimer's I've heard this week. Maybe it's not too late for a little Aricept assistance?

Best cover story for incipient Alzheimer's I've heard this week. Maybe it's not too late for a little Aricept assistance?

So you have Alzheimer's? My condolences.

Small loss.

Jackasses.

As a non-Liberal high school teacher in a public school you're 100% wrong that the schools are leftist indoctrination centers. Colleges/universities are a different story.

Look at your local district's standards and then the curriculum and cite where it's left-leaning.

It's ok I know you wont respond with any evidence directly from the sources (standards or curriculum) because you're can't. Carry on with your pathetic and more importantly lazy ad hominems in the attempt to look somewhat intelligent, yet it only reveals your ignorance.

Forum List

Back