Chinese students should be banned from American colleges and universities.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
It's the least we can do. After all, high-ranked academic Chinese students are by default recruited to the CCP (it's not like you can refuse) and are on call 24/7 to spy at their government's request.

“The Chinese Communist Party must be held accountable for the damages they have caused the world as a result of their gross negligence, conduct ― and I might even argue that it was criminally negligent conduct,” Messner said during a virtual town hall he hosted Thursday.

GOP Senate Candidate Wants To Ban Chinese Students From U.S. Universities

Absolutely! That is one of the CCP's primary methods for gaining access to our cutting edge technologies. We need to re-examine EVERY relationship we have with China. The mask is finally off and the world sees the evil regime for what it is.

It's the least we can do. After all, high-ranked academic Chinese students are by default recruited to the CCP (it's not like you can refuse) and are on call 24/7 to spy at their government's request.

“The Chinese Communist Party must be held accountable for the damages they have caused the world as a result of their gross negligence, conduct ― and I might even argue that it was criminally negligent conduct,” Messner said during a virtual town hall he hosted Thursday.

Seems as though they enacting the Chinese Exclusion Act... perhaps the Chinese Exclusion Act should be removed from the U.S. code completely, as peal means to ring. Thus repeal might actually mean to hear the law again. This is obviously an ethnically motivated political maneuvering. I lament how unenlightened the United States has become. When that Republican is saying... and Gavin Newsom brought up the law also, might be construed as all Chinese students, whether from Communist China or not. We should be unfearful of a harmonious existence with Chinese people in general. If thoughts are racist, then remember the Chinese are also Homo Sapien Neanderthals.

Put them in safety camps. It's the the only way to be sure.

Seems as though they enacting the Chinese Exclusion Act... perhaps the Chinese Exclusion Act should be removed from the U.S. code completely, as peal means to ring. Thus repeal might actually mean to hear the law again. This is obviously an ethnically motivated political maneuvering. I lament how unenlightened the United States has become. When that Republican is saying... and Gavin Newsom brought up the law also, might be construed as all Chinese students, whether from Communist China or not. We should be unfearful of a harmonious existence with Chinese people in general. If thoughts are racist, then remember the Chinese are also Homo Sapien Neanderthals.

It is not ethnically motivated.

It is not ethnically motivated.
And I know there's also an Babylonian vs. the rest of the World mentality too. But people also must see their own roots and if having a Christian mentality, then remember what is written in the Gospels in John 8:44, and Matthew 15:11, and Matthew 19:11 (specifically mentioned in Article 23 of the Augsburg Confession) on his view of the Babylonian priests, a Kosher diet, and Samesex Marriage.

The Analects of Confucian are quite enlightening, as are the books on Taoism, and Sun Tzu's Art of War. Reading the Tao te Ching, I knew with immediacy that TAO is The Alpha and Omega Spirit of Heaven. I also knew upon reading the Koran 22:78 that Muslim Islam is simply Arab supremacy.

The Senator would do well to show his intelligence and shut up....

.....need to cut down on all foreigners going to US colleges for many reasons....for one, it drives up the cost

" Give Away Your Means To Fish And Become A Social Dependent "

* Sell A Man A Fish And They Are A Customer *

Craven isolationism doesn't make sense, and has always led to bigger problems.
So says the fool that jumps in to save a drowning victim without a flotation device and ends up getting drowned along with the frantic drowning victim .

So says the fool that jumps in to save a drowning victim without a flotation device and ends up getting drowned along with the frantic drowning victim .
Wow, what an awkward, failed analogy.

Wow, what an awkward, failed analogy.
Monk-eye is acting as a unpeaceful person. He disliked My call for a great peaceful existence with Chinese folk. Singly pointing at Us Chinese people ... yes, I am Chinese through the Great Migration that took place in the 600's during the time of Tenger Khan Taizong to Alaska and Western Canada (Na Dene) as well as through Attila the Han and the Khans that married into the Rurik dynasty of the Swedish Rus... in the act exclusion is wrong. I listened to the interview, and it doesn't specify whether he means people who are ethnically Chinese or people who are nationally Chinese, if you know what I mean by saying this.

Last edited:

Drumpf said you can trust the Chinese.

.....need to cut down on all foreigners going to US colleges for many reasons....for one, it drives up the cost

More like is lowers the costs for Americans, since tuition for foreigners is much higher. That's why colleges really like foreign students.

It’s not that the tuition is higher, it’s just that it’s full tuition and paid in full up front.

Forum List

Back