The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

I do enjoy pressing those on the right more as I expect better from them and am very disappointed how they crumbled into the pit of stupidity that Trump dug
Such as? I was the biggest “never Trump’er” ever, but I had to absolute admit I was wrong.

The guy is an asshole for sure, but anyone being honest cannot argue with his results. Along with a Republican Congress, he delivered unprecedented prosperity to the U.S.

Such as? I was the biggest “never Trump’er” ever, but I had to absolute admit I was wrong.

The guy is an asshole for sure, but anyone being honest cannot argue with his results. Along with a Republican Congress, he delivered unprecedented prosperity to the U.S.
I’m with you. I don’t look at the man’s personality - I look at his policies, and Trump was very good for America. Prosperity at home, illegal invasion pretty much under control, no new wars, progress to Mid-East peace, energy surplus, Iran broke, and low inflation.

Times were good and the economy was booming during the first half of Trump's presidency. That doesn’t mean Trump was responsible for it all. Most metrics followed the same trends they were on for 5 years prior to him taking over. He had a golden platter and somehow found a way to piss it all away by losing both houses and the White House in 4 years. Like his policies all you want, he, the asshole is too polarizing and ineffective at governing. Shit doesn’t get done and the country’s infighting and hate for eachother grows exponentially

I’m with you. I don’t look at the man’s personality - I look at his policies, and Trump was very good for America. Prosperity at home, illegal invasion pretty much under control, no new wars, progress to Mid-East peace, energy surplus, Iran broke, and low inflation.
Unfortunately the presidency of the United States is more than just policy positions. Most policy is done by Congress anyways. The president is a symbol and a leader of our country. So yes. Words, honesty, integrity, and character do matter. If Jan 6 didn’t show you the real effects of what a lying demagogue could do with their words then I really can’t help you

Unfortunately the presidency of the United States is more than just policy positions. Most policy is done by Congress anyways. The president is a symbol and a leader of our country. So yes. Words, honesty, integrity, and character do matter. If Jan 6 didn’t show you the real effects of what a lying demagogue could do with their words then I really can’t help you
And you think Biden represents words, honesty, integrity, and character? Add in his America-destroyimg policies, and anyone who votes for him is a fool.

And you think Biden represents words, honesty, integrity, and character? Add in his America-destroyimg policies, and anyone who votes for him is a fool.
If you take away the smear campaign / unproven rhetoric that the Trump goons have been throwing at Biden for the past 5 years then yes you get a guy that speaks with care and does an OK job as a leader. He is definitely past his prime and somebody I’d like to see retire but if we are talking about how he carries himself I’d say he has a world more class and integrity as Trump. No where near an authoritarian, not somebody who is going to rally up mobs on lies who in turn will violently attack our institutions… which is exactly what Trump did and is doing

Unfortunately the presidency of the United States is more than just policy positions. Most policy is done by Congress anyways.
Not even remotely true. The President of the United States has full authority over 100% of foreign policy.

In fact, Congress has 0 authority over policy. They have full control of legislation.
The president is a symbol and a leader of our country.
Again…not even remotely true. He is the “leader” of the Executive Branch of the federal government. Nothing more.

One branch of one level of government. Beyond that, he’s impotent and irrelevant.
So yes. Words, honesty, integrity, and character do matter.
Honesty, integrity, and character seriously matter.

Words do not. At all. That’s why there are sayings like “actions speak louder than words” and “sticks & stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me”.

Words are nothing but heat-infused air.
If Jan 6 didn’t show you the real effects of what a lying demagogue could do with their words then I really can’t help you
January 6th didn’t do that at all. If you’re incapable of seeing the facts and of realizing that nobody is a puppet on a string, then we really can’t help you at all, Slade.

If you take away the smear campaign / unproven rhetoric that the Trump goons have been throwing at Biden for the past 5 years then yes you get a guy that speaks with care and does an OK job as a leader.
“Smear campaign” 😂

You truly are the quintessential leftists Slade, despite your faux claims of “libertarianism” (🙄). You think facts don’t matter in the least but words do.

You know what has been proven? After lies upon lies from Biden and the Democrats, Hunter Biden admitted that the laptop from hell was his. That laptop unequivocally proved that Joe Biden violated the Emoluments Clause by selling access to the Office of the Vice President to both Ukraine and China. Which everyone with an ounce of common sense already knew because honest public servants don’t become worth tens of millions of dollars.
He is definitely past his prime and somebody I’d like to see retire but if we are talking about how he carries himself I’d say he has a world more class and integrity as Trump.
He carries himself like a raging racist, pathologically lying, unethical dirt-bag. Here he is in his own words. The fact that you faun all over an absolute piece of shit like this says so much about you, Slade…

The entire world knows that the Democrats are physically, mentally, and morally weak. China is having a blast hacking US critical infrastructure, knowing there will be no retaliation whatsoever from China Joe.

Not even remotely true. The President of the United States has full authority over 100% of foreign policy.

In fact, Congress has 0 authority over policy. They have full control of legislation.
Legislation and spending is what sets policy into action. If Prez is 100% in control of foreign policy then why doesn’t Biden send Ukraine rockets and money like he wants to?

Again…not even remotely true. He is the “leader” of the Executive Branch of the federal government. Nothing more.

One branch of one level of government. Beyond that, he’s impotent and irrelevant.
Haha, agree to disagree, but your stretch on this one made me laugh

Honesty, integrity, and character seriously matter.

Words do not. At all. That’s why there are sayings like “actions speak louder than words” and “sticks & stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me”.

Words are nothing but heat-infused air.
Words by a leader lead to action. They lead to comfort or anxiety, fear, anger, stability, security. If Trump didn’t gin up lies about a stolen election do you honestly think a mob would have stormed the capital to try and stop the steal? Come on, get real.

“Smear campaign” 😂

You truly are the quintessential leftists Slade, despite your faux claims of “libertarianism” (🙄). You think facts don’t matter in the least but words do.

You know what has been proven? After lies upon lies from Biden and the Democrats, Hunter Biden admitted that the laptop from hell was his. That laptop unequivocally proved that Joe Biden violated the Emoluments Clause by selling access to the Office of the Vice President to both Ukraine and China. Which everyone with an ounce of common sense already knew because honest public servants don’t become worth tens of millions of dollars.

He carries himself like a raging racist, pathologically lying, unethical dirt-bag. Here he is in his own words. The fact that you faun all over an absolute piece of shit like this says so much about you, Slade…

If you have all the proof then take it to court? What happened to the tough guy Republican impeachment inquiry? Cause everything I’ve heard when pressed is people admitting they don’t actually have evidence of crimes yet they are just ginning up as much suspicion as possible to keep Trumps “October surprise” that he got impeached over going. It’s pathetic

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.
His predecessor was the most Pro-China President in US History...

He pull out of TPP and left every ally in the region deserted... China just came in... No President in US his has retreated that fast... China thought it was a gift. US retracted from all influence in the region and China just cam in a grabbed evrything they could.

After that he did the same in Africa... China moved again and secured all the rare metals (which we heavily use in tech products)

Biden is repairing that, but it is difficult because China is the hand that is feeding them now. they want to deal with US but who will if Trump or Trump like candidate gets elected in US... Biden has to quell that fear...

If you have all the proof then take it to court?
Why do you pretend like there is some doubt about the evidence? You know damn well it’s there.

But the dirty Democrats always cover for their own.

Let me ask you somethings (though I don’t know why I’m doing this as you don’t have an honest bone in your body):
  1. Did Hillary Clinton admit to having a highly illegal mail server?
  2. If your answer to that is “yes” - why didn’t she go to prison?
  3. Did her husband have a private meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac?
  4. Are all parties involved here Democrats?
What happened to the tough guy Republican impeachment inquiry?
It collided with a corrupt government controlled by the dirty Democrats. But you already knew that.

Words by a leader lead to action.
No they don’t. Only liberals are controlled. Conservatives are independent thinkers who control their own actions.
They lead to comfort or anxiety, fear, anger, stability, security.
Only for a weak-minded liberal. Not even remotely true for a conservative.
If Trump didn’t gin up lies about a stolen election do you honestly think a mob would have stormed the capital to try and stop the steal? Come on, get real.
  1. Trump did no such thing
  2. The American people saw the evidence (that you continue to deny) with their own eyes (that you want them not to believe 🤦‍♂️
Even Bernie fucking Sanders admitted that he was informed in a national security briefing that Russia was interfering in the election to help him win. Something covered by even the left-wing extremist New York Times. Mic-drop moment here, Slade.

Why do you pretend like there is some doubt about the evidence? You know damn well it’s there.
I don’t need to pretend. I’ve been waiting to see a court case. If it was so evidence that crimes were committed then why isn’t there a case in court. Why are the reps failing on their “impeachment”?? Cuz it’s hot air and you’re playing the gullible fool.

Let me ask you somethings (though I don’t know why I’m doing this as you don’t have an honest bone in your body):
  1. Did Hillary Clinton admit to having a highly illegal mail server?
  2. If your answer to that is “yes” - why didn’t she go to prison?
  3. Did her husband have a private meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac?
  4. Are all parties involved here Democrats?
1. Nothing illegal about having a private mail server. It’s illegal to use it to communicate classified information.
2. Because the FBI and DOJ didn’t see a criminal case that they could pursue. That’s both Obama and Trumps FBI and DOJ.
3. Yes
4. Yes

All honest answers. So what’s your point?

I don’t need to pretend.
And yet you do anyway. Why?
I’ve been waiting to see a court case.
Like a 5 year old would be?
If it was so evidence that crimes were committed then why isn’t there a case in court.
Because Democrats are dirty and will never impeach or prosecute one of their own.

This is literally as stupid as saying “if OJ Simpson was guilty, why isn’t he in prison”?

It’s the type of desperate argument an 8 year old would make, because their limited mental capacity prevents them from making a more sophisticated argument. Of course, you don’t have the excuse of not having a fully developed brain. Which means, you’re backed into a corner and left with nothing reasonable.
Why are the reps failing on their “impeachment”?? Cuz it’s hot air and you’re playing the gullible fool.
  1. Because the Democrats are dirty who are glad to see their own breaking the law
  2. The Republicans don’t have a super majority. And even if they did, there are just enough Republicans who are more interested in keeping their job than doing their job properly

1. Nothing illegal about having a private mail server. It’s illegal to use it to communicate classified information.
Wrong. It is 100% illegal to use anything other than your official government email for any (and all) government business. The reason for that is that it prevents proper oversight (which was the entire reason for Hillary Clinton bypassing her official government account - because she was engaged in illegal and unethical activities).

So Hillary - by law - could only have a “private mail server” for her personal matters.
2. Because the FBI and DOJ didn’t see a criminal case that they could pursue. That’s both Obama and Trumps FBI and DOJ.
Wait. You literally just said “nothing illegal about having a private mail server”. Now you’re admitting you know what she did was 100% illegal.

You didn’t say “because Hillary didn’t do anything wrong…nothing illegal about having a private mail server”. Nope. You did “because the DoJ didn’t see a criminal case they could pursue

See what I mean about you not having an honest bone in your body?
To get Hillary out of a prosecution. And it worked.
Exactly. The dirty Democrats will never impeach or prosecute one of their own.
All honest answers. So what’s your point?
My point is the dirty Democrats refuse to prosecute one of their own and you don’t have an honest bone in your body.

Forum List

Back