The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

Because Democrats are dirty and will never impeach or prosecute one of their own.
Dems don’t need to. Republicans have the ability to bring whatever case they want to court. Yet they don’t. You’ve been duped

The Republicans don’t have a super majority. And even if they did, there are just enough Republicans who are more interested in keeping their job than doing their job properly
Time and time again I hear these tough guy republicans who go on Fox News to complain about the Biden crime family fold when asked for evidence. They all dodge or say they don’t have it yet

Dems don’t need to. Republicans have the ability to bring whatever case they want to court. Yet they don’t. You’ve been duped
So now you’re openly admitting what I’ve said all along here (and you’ve denied all along) is 100% true 🤦‍♂️

Ojs case was at least brought to court for the world to see
Aaaaand is OJ in prison? Are people safer because he’s incarcerated right now?

You’re dancing like a fool. “But…but…but…at least OJ was brought to trial”. You just keep moving the goalposts because you don’t want to admit the dirty Democrats are corrupt top-to-bottom.

Time and time again I hear these tough guy republicans who go on Fox News to complain about the Biden crime family fold when asked for evidence. They all dodge or say they don’t have it yet
Bullshit. That’s an outright lie. They produced the Ashley Biden diary. They produced the Hunter Biden “laptop from hell”. And they even produced this gem of Joe Biden illegally bribing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating he and his sleazy son.

There is a pile of evidence to the sky, but your disingenuous immature ass just thinks if you put your fingers in your ears and yell “la la la la la la I can’t hear you”, the undeniable evidence magically disappears.

Wrong. It is 100% illegal to use anything other than your official government email for any (and all) government business. The reason for that is that it prevents proper oversight (which was the entire reason for Hillary Clinton bypassing her official government account - because she was engaged in illegal and unethical activities).

So Hillary - by law - could only have a “private mail server” for her personal matters.

Wait. You literally just said “nothing illegal about having a private mail server”. Now you’re admitting you know what she did was 100% illegal.

You didn’t say “because Hillary didn’t do anything wrong…nothing illegal about having a private mail server”. Nope. You did “because the DoJ didn’t see a criminal case they could pursue

See what I mean about you not having an honest bone in your body?

To get Hillary out of a prosecution. And it worked.

Exactly. The dirty Democrats will never impeach or prosecute one of their own.

My point is the dirty Democrats refuse to prosecute one of their own and you don’t have an honest bone in your body.
There is nothing illegal about having a private mail server and account. That’s just a fact. It’s against the rules to use it for gov biz. In Hillaries case Obama and Trumps DOJ didn’t find that there was enough to warrant criminal charges. That’s just what happened

There
So now you’re openly admitting what I’ve said all along here (and you’ve denied all along) is 100% true 🤦‍♂️
I don’t believe I am… care to clarify?

Aaaaand is OJ in prison? Are people safer because he’s incarcerated right now?

You’re dancing like a fool. “But…but…but…at least OJ was brought to trial”. You just keep moving the goalposts because you don’t want to admit the dirty Democrats are corrupt top-to-bottom.
I haven’t moved any goalposts. All along my gripe on the right is they are all talk and no legal action. Full of hot air

Bullshit. That’s an outright lie. They produced the Ashley Biden diary. They produced the Hunter Biden “laptop from hell”. And they even produced this gem of Joe Biden illegally bribing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating he and his sleazy son.

There is a pile of evidence to the sky
And yet with all this golden evidence they can’t bring one case to court. Shocking

There is nothing illegal about having a private mail server and account. That’s just a fact. It’s against the rules to use it for gov biz.
Thank you Dr. Redundant for repeating (almost word-for-word) what I just said. You claimed that only transmitting classified documents on a private mail server was illegal. That simply isn’t true.
In Hillaries case Obama and Trumps DOJ didn’t find that there was enough to warrant criminal charges. That’s just what happened
I love how you falsely keep adding “the Trump DOJ”. So disingenuous. But what we’ve all come to expect. The issue was wrapped up and long over by the time Trump became President.

As far as the Obama DOJ “not finding there was enough to warrant criminal charges”, they found she sent government emails over her personal email to circumvent oversight. That is all that is needed to “warrant criminal charges”. But the dirty Democrats don’t prosecute the crimes of their own. That’s just what happened. And then disingenuous people like you cover for them. You can’t even bring yourself to admit she (and Biden) should have been prosecuted. It’s just the left-wing way. Politics and ideology above all else (law & order, prosperity, decency, etc.)

I haven’t moved any goalposts.
You just did. “But…but…but…at least OJ went to trial”. How does that help anyone? It literally wasted millions of dollars and didn’t make the people of California any safer. A homicidal maniac was still on the streets, just as he was before being brought to trial.
All along my gripe on the right is they are all talk and no legal action. Full of hot air
No argument there at all. Agree 100%. There are just enough Republicans who are more concerned about keeping their job than they are about doing their job.

What’s sad is that you have absolutely no gripe whatsoever with the Democrats lawlessness and refusal to hold their own accountable. But hey, keep pretending you’re not far left 🙄

I love how you falsely keep adding “the Trump DOJ”. So disingenuous. But what we’ve all come to expect. The issue was wrapped up and long over by the time Trump became President.
Trump made a campaign promise to lock her up. Had every opportunity to pursue charges when he entered office. Didn’t do a damn thing. He’s full of hot air

Trump made a campaign promise to lock her up. Had every opportunity to pursue charges when he entered office. Didn’t do a damn thing. He’s full of hot air
He is full of hot air. Trump was a life long New York liberal who was very close with the Clinton’s in the 1990’s. If you actually believed that bullshit, that’s on you.

Unimaginable ineptitude. What an embarrassment to the U.S. Bringing the United States lower is what the Democrats do.

IMG_3172.jpeg

Forum List

Back