The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

The entire world knows that the Democrats are physically, mentally, and morally weak…

I love how you narrow in on this weird obscure story I’m supposed to care about. Your own rightwing tard source didn’t even cite any of Biden’s policies as the cause lol

Since we are on random shit, here’s Trump’s turnover rate for his executive team. By the end of 2020, it was 91% - far higher than any other president. No surprise here. He’s a useless sack of dog shit

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/#:~:text=President%20Trump's%20%E2%80%9CA%20Team%E2%80%9D%20turnover,executive%20office%20of%20the%20president.

I love how you narrow in on this weird obscure story I’m supposed to care about. Your own rightwing tard source didn’t even cite any of Biden’s policies as the cause lol

Since we are on random shit, here’s Trump’s turnover rate for his executive team. By the end of 2020, it was 91% - far higher than any other president. No surprise here. He’s a useless sack of dog shit

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/#:~:text=President%20Trump's%20%E2%80%9CA%20Team%E2%80%9D%20turnover,executive%20office%20of%20the%20president.
Bad actors around the world have got Biden running around like a chicken with his head cut off. What a buffoon

Screenshot_20220225-191819_Chrome.jpg

Your own rightwing tard source didn’t even cite any of Biden’s policies as the cause lol
He’s President of the United States 😂

He has total control over the U.S. military and foreign policy 😂

You’re such a sad little thing. When the Democrats fail, not only will you not hold them responsible (which is why the continue to fail and fail and fail), but you’ll actually create any excuse and any lie to attempt to cover their failures.

Since we are on random shit, here’s Trump’s turnover rate for his executive team. By the end of 2020, it was 91% - far higher than any other president. No surprise here.
Indeed, no surprise at all. Washington D.C. is truly a cesspool of the worst society has to offer.

Now, a morally weak person such as yourself will love that. Even worship it. But people committed to resorting constitutional government will have a LOT of cleaning up to do. A lot.

... yet much better than MAGA, Patriot.
Under Democrat Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea.

Under Republican Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin sat in the corner like a well trained dog.

Under Democrat Joe Biden, Vladimir Putin once again invaded Ukraine

Under Democrat Joe Biden, Hamas invaded Israel

The entire world knows that the Democrat Party is physically, mentally, and morally weak.

Under Democrat Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea.

Under Republican Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin sat in the corner like a well trained dog.

Under Democrat Joe Biden, Vladimir Putin once again invaded Ukraine

Under Democrat Joe Biden, Hamas invaded Israel

The entire world knows that the Democrat Party is physically, mentally, and morally weak.
You describe yourself, not America.

Democrats include voters 🤦‍♂️

The voters are every bit as physically, mentally, and morally weak (and uneducated) as Democrat politicians. Uneducated people elect Democrats.
Haha, well if you look at reality I believe a majority of the educated vote Democrat. But I’m sure you have some quip about how our colleges are crap and have been taken over by the deep state so all they do is indoctrinate… right?

Haha, well if you look at reality I believe a majority of the educated vote Democrat. But I’m sure you have some quip about how our colleges are crap and have been taken over by the deep state so all they do is indoctrinate… right?
The fact that you think that anyone who attends (or even graduates) from a university, is “educated”, really says it all.

It’s the sort of comment that comes from people indoctrinated by the left.

Former NFL star Dexter Manley was 100% illiterate. Couldn’t read or write. Spent 4 years at Oklahoma State (and was magically eligible all 4 years).

About 25% of my teammates in college were the same. Read and wrote on a 3rd grade level (it was truly cringeworthy), yet “graduated” high school and got into college.

The fact that you think that anyone who attends (or even graduates) from a university, is “educated”, really says it all.

Former NFL star Dexter Manley was 100% illiterate. Couldn’t read or write. Spent 4 years at Oklahoma State (and was magically eligible all 4 years).

About 25% of my teammates in college were the same. Read and wrote on a 3rd grade level (it was truly cringeworthy), yet “graduated” high school and got into college.
You’re talking about a very small amount of athletes from decades ago that slipped through the cracks because coaches and administrators cared more about winning than the kids education. Cherry picked anomalies are meaningless. Your argument is a miss

Less than 100 examples over many millions is called a hasty generalization, Patriot.

The great number of the many millions are educated. You can write well enough, but your logic is illogical.

You should check out your fellow Red Hat wearing POS45 asskissers on this board that go berserk everytime their IQs are questioned!

Indeed, no surprise at all. Washington D.C. is truly a cesspool of the worst society has to offer.

Now, a morally weak person such as yourself will love that. Even worship it. But people committed to resorting constitutional government will have a LOT of cleaning up to do. A lot.
lol this is so obviously just a bunch of nonsense you pulled out of your ass to justify how pathetic and embarrassing Trump’s turnover actually was.

You’re talking about a very small amount of athletes from decades ago that slipped through the cracks because coaches and administrators cared more about winning than the kids education. Cherry picked anomalies are meaningless. Your argument is a miss
It was just one example. There are many more. But you can’t bring yourself to accept anything the Democrat Party didn’t condition you to believe. Sad.

lol this is so obviously just a bunch of nonsense you pulled out of your ass to justify how pathetic and embarrassing Trump’s turnover actually was.
Aaaand there it is. The worship of the worst society has to offer. People like you explain how Adolf Hitler came to power.

Aaaand there it is. The worship of the worst society has to offer. People like you explain how Adolf Hitler came to power.
Yet YOU think POS45 should be President again!
You "patriots" don't know the meaning of hypocrisy!
Replace Hitler, in your last sentence, with POS45. That's hypocrisy!

Yet YOU think POS45 should be President again!
You "patriots" don't know the meaning of hypocrisy!
Replace Hitler, in your last sentence, with POS45. That's hypocrisy!
How was Trump Hitler like?

Did he persecute his political opponents with his DOJ?

Did he institute vaccine or mask mandates?

Did he get us involved in foreign wars?

Forum List

Back