The Incompetence of MAGA

Oh God the IRONY. :auiqs.jpg: Lets score your "professional" politicians shall we.

1. Endless wars that cost trillions, people blown to bits or their limbs blown off.
2. Endless borrowing and spending wracking up $31 TRILLION dollars in debt we can't pay off.
3. Endless TAX INCREASES.
4. Endless economy killing government regulations written by retards.
5. Multiple raids on our SS contributions to the point this government (cough) managed system is going bankrupt.

That's just for starters. I'm declaring your thread incompetent. :eusa_hand:

Fhl_MuyUYAE_N_k.jpg

DeSantis is the best hope for destroying Trump's attempt to spin the election results to make it appear like the outcome wasn't a rejection of Trump.

But DeSantis doesn't have the balls to try to do it.

DeSantis is risking losing the momentum this election has awarded him.

Trump will come back with a fury that will melt DeSantis in his tracks if he doesn't attempt to stop Trump very soon.
Wow! You're seriously a fucktard. There should be more, but I am taken aback by your fucktardedness.

Maybe I think of more before the edit time for this post runs out, maybe not..you'll still be a fucktard at that point in time, though; Of this I am certain.

MAGA is an alternative reality exhisting in a self-reinforcing echo chamber that turns off others outside of its bubble. Republicans used to be incredibly efficient at communications. Now MAGA is destroying that, too. Time to rid the MAGA cancer from the GOP.

Thread unroll

For once, the shoe is on the other foot. Today, it's the GOP wailing and screeching about their failure of messaging. The GOP's message discipline was central to its success for decades. You could wake candidates up out of a sound sleep and they'd rattle off the MOTD.​
They tested and polished and tweaked and worked it on hitting the right tone and messages. It's an art form. It's also dead. Trump killed it. Now, the persuasion doesn't matter, only the lib-pwning. They're bound and locked into profoundly stupid ideas like election denial, January 6th defenses, and shouting about the catalog of imaginary demons. (Caravans! Antifa! Chynese fentanyl! Drag queen story hour cannibalism!) They delivered those messages with volume and efficiency from a well-tuned machine.​
It's just that...wait for it...voters didn't like it. No matter where you stand on abortion, the audience for the state GOP's legislatures setting up snitch bounties (eg Texas) and forcing pre-teen rape victims to carry and ectopic victims to die has a very small constituency.​
Telling them the exhausting horseshit that Trump secretly won and was cheated in 2020 also has zero appeal outside the My Pillow crowd. (A friend on an anti-anti-Trump listserve shared their beautiful misery over this weighing down 2022 candidates and I am HERE for it.){​
And NRSC and Slytherin Head Boy Rick Scott's plan to kill social security went over like a chlamydia outbreak in the Villages. None of it worked because it was alien, discordant, and often just fucking weird. The bigger lesson is that the Trumpfunk was all over them.​
But by all means, boys, pretend it all went swimmingly and the only thing you need is another $100 billion from some credulous hedge fund bro.​

Kindly explain then,how More Republicans voted last week
than Democrats.The GOP Won the Popular Vote.
Not even in 2016 did the GOP win the Popular vote.

MAGA is an alternative reality exhisting in a self-reinforcing echo chamber that turns off others outside of its bubble. Republicans used to be incredibly efficient at communications. Now MAGA is destroying that, too. Time to rid the MAGA cancer from the GOP.

Thread unroll

For once, the shoe is on the other foot. Today, it's the GOP wailing and screeching about their failure of messaging. The GOP's message discipline was central to its success for decades. You could wake candidates up out of a sound sleep and they'd rattle off the MOTD.​
They tested and polished and tweaked and worked it on hitting the right tone and messages. It's an art form. It's also dead. Trump killed it. Now, the persuasion doesn't matter, only the lib-pwning. They're bound and locked into profoundly stupid ideas like election denial, January 6th defenses, and shouting about the catalog of imaginary demons. (Caravans! Antifa! Chynese fentanyl! Drag queen story hour cannibalism!) They delivered those messages with volume and efficiency from a well-tuned machine.​
It's just that...wait for it...voters didn't like it. No matter where you stand on abortion, the audience for the state GOP's legislatures setting up snitch bounties (eg Texas) and forcing pre-teen rape victims to carry and ectopic victims to die has a very small constituency.​
Telling them the exhausting horseshit that Trump secretly won and was cheated in 2020 also has zero appeal outside the My Pillow crowd. (A friend on an anti-anti-Trump listserve shared their beautiful misery over this weighing down 2022 candidates and I am HERE for it.){​
And NRSC and Slytherin Head Boy Rick Scott's plan to kill social security went over like a chlamydia outbreak in the Villages. None of it worked because it was alien, discordant, and often just fucking weird. The bigger lesson is that the Trumpfunk was all over them.​
But by all means, boys, pretend it all went swimmingly and the only thing you need is another $100 billion from some credulous hedge fund bro.​

"And so on and so forth, yadda yadda, America BAD..."
This post is the proof that America is broken. Foreign banks and investor/ PACS
own the media AND the Democratic party. Lock, stock and barrel. Trump didn't destroy the economy. Biden DID. Trump and the Republicans didn't sponsor or enable race riots in 2020, the Democrats DID. Biden and the media are ignoring the ongoing border/fentanyl crisis that is killing our youth. No, Dems play stupid games. And you idiots buy into their games. Grow up.

AZ counted over a million ballots in one day but it takes a week to count 400,000... are you people serious?....
And to really add insult to Injury is how the GOP is one
pol short of reaching 218.Yet,it is taking a long time.
What's the stinkin' holdup.

And to really add insult to Injury is how the GOP is one
pol short of reaching 218.Yet,it is taking a long time.
What's the stinkin' holdup.
Democrats cheating votes, brah. You didn't know? :dunno:

I mean seriously.....MAGA put up a dogshit candidate like Kari Lake, a former news anchor with zero relevant experience against the Arizona Secretary of State and former Arizona Senate Minority Leader.

What did these poor souls think was going to happen?

And yet you cultists keep losing to the party of piss and shit.

LOL

Welp, the Trump/Lake 2024 ticket just found their motto.

"Trump/Lake 2024: We're worse than piss and shit!"

Forum List

Back