Jordan Peterson & Russell Brand On The World Falling Apart

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
thanks for ruining my Saturday, Jordan. i was gonna watch soccer with my bro's. now i'm not in the mood

I'm having a hard time determining which one is Dumb and which one is Dumber? :auiqs.jpg:
:omg: You, you are dumb and dumber.... Look at above cretin, its has a demonstrable IQ running in the middle 70's, yet it attacks one of the preeminent minds of modern philosophy as beneath its contempt, 2025 cannot come quickly enough....

:omg: You, you are dumb and dumber.... Look at above cretin, its has a demonstrable IQ running in the middle 70's, yet it attacks one of the preeminent minds of modern philosophy as beneath its contempt, 2025 cannot come quickly enough....
LOL. Which one?....I'm assuming you are talking about the Mensa Petersen...because if you're talking about the former Mr Katy Perry, we'll stop right there. :auiqs.jpg:

Petersen is a typical alt-right hack. He's just smoother about it. :)

LOL. Which one?....I'm assuming you are talking about the Mensa Petersen...because if you're talking about the former Mr Katy Perry, we'll stop right there. :auiqs.jpg:

Petersen is a typical alt-right hack. He's just smoother about it. :)
spoken like a true women,, you do know what a women is dont you??

Jordan starts out condemning politicians that have succumbed to cheap tactics, but he doesn't say that they are reacting to or playing the same game as their opposition.

But then Jordan ends up going on about gender issues.

What is Jordan trying say? I'm afraid he doesn't ever stick to any talking point that others can address.

Can anybody define Jordan's main point better than that?

In all honesty, Jordan is smart as hell but he's mainly a utube whore who is trying to make a fortune on utube. He's probably doing quite well at it.

Anyway, can anybody pin down Jordan's main point?

Something to do with Moses or the fictitious tower of Babel??

For anyone wanting to see Jordan taken apart, check out his debate with Matt Dillihunty.

That one could have sent Jordan back to the insane asylum again!

yet you support John Fetterman no doubt....brain damage is a good feature of democrats apparently

Peterson is VERY good.
But in the past 6 months or so, he has really gone down dark tunnels. And his own struggles with mental health has really effected him also.
I am with him on the emasculation of today's boys.
This is very serious, and will have massive consequences sooner than later.
In America and Canada particularly, young boys are very much under attack. Been this way now going on 15 years at least, and getting worse.

Forum List

Back