The Incompetence of MAGA

US jobs should go to US citizens. How is that.

I hope you are not one of those hypocrites who screams for US manufactured products but then when you go shopping for an item you buy the cheaper item even though not made in the USA.

If all Americans bought America, you would not need laws forcing manufacturing jobs to be brought home.

The cause of so many US jobs going offshore is the US consumer. Too many scream to keep jobs home but they buy the best value item which is manufactured offshore.
I'm talking about every office job, menial job and manufacturing job.
Trump sent the mediocre Indian H1-Bs packing and Silicon Valley went insane.
Of course, the Americans that took the place of the mediocre Indian H1-Bs created the best Apps and Web Sites we ever had.

It's obvious you haven't looked into this multitude of legislation for the devil in the details.
I hope you approve when the Feds build an Housing Project across the street from your house.
The corporations have initiated massive job cuts.
The USSC rejected Student Loan Forgiveness.
If Prescriptions are less expensive, why are Liberals still complaining?

The country is a mess, I'm glad I'm in my 70's and not 7.
Well, I demur.
I am convinced America is great.
And doing very well, thank you very much.

I am convinced America is a great country to live in.
There are many many measures on how a country is doing and our country is doing just fine: employment is strong, wages are up, interest rates are not prohibitive for the vast majority of home buyers, auto buyers, businesses. Profits are strong in most all sectors. We have the most advance communication technology and systems and access that the world has ever experienced. The same can be said about our health care industries. And our ability to travel across the vast distances of this big country are better than any other country as large or populous as the USA.

Sure there are challenges. Always have been. But the so oft-exhibited optimism and can-do approach of our American populace remains and is doing what needs to be done.

I think it is to be regretted....an sad....that some posters here think that their corner of the country is a mess.

The rest of us....the forward thinkers here, the successful citizens.....well, I suspect their corners are pretty good places to live, to make a living, raise a family, and continue be good citizens.

IMHO

Well, I demur.

There are many many measures on how a country is doing and our country is doing just fine: employment is strong, wages are up, interest rates are not prohibitive for the vast majority of home buyers, auto buyers, businesses. Profits are strong in most all sectors. We have the most advance communication technology and systems and access that the world has ever experienced. The same can be said about our health care industries. And our ability to travel across the vast distances of this big country are better than any other country as large or populous as the USA.

Sure there are challenges. Always have been. But the so oft-exhibited optimism and can-do approach of our American populace remains and is doing what needs to be done.

I think it is to be regretted....an sad....that some posters here think that their corner of the country is a mess.

The rest of us....the forward thinkers here, the successful citizens.....well, I suspect their corners are pretty good places to live, to make a living, raise a family, and continue be good citizens.

IMHO
I'm sure the residents of Manhattan agree with you.

I'm sure the residents of Manhattan agree with you.

Well, poste Indeependent, I cannot give an informed opinion on that. I've worked on assignments in Manhattan but never lived there. So perhaps, some other poster who has broader deeper experience of Manhattan may be able to give you an informed opinion.

Good luck.

Well, poste Indeependent, I cannot give an informed opinion on that. I've worked on assignments in Manhattan but never lived there. So perhaps, some other poster who has broader deeper experience of Manhattan may be able to give you an informed opinion.

Good luck.
Manhattan, like LA, Shitcago, Baltimore and many other Blue Cities has become a jungle.

Well, I demur.

IMHO
โ€œForward thinkersโ€? You certainly have a high opinion of yourself.

How is intentionally driving inflation higher, purposefully making gas more expensive, handing out money to people so they can made do with minimal if any work, inciting racial tensions over a single unfortunate incident, and calling half of all voters threats against to democracy โ€œforward thinkingโ€?

Half of all Americans are now suffering financial hardships. Some of them will have to decide between eating and heating. in the meantime, Biden is giving money to high-earning college graduates for travel and fine dining.

The country is in the biggest mess Iโ€™ve seen in 40 years, also ruined by a Democrat. It took a Republican to come in and right the ship.

And so it goesโ€ฆ.

โ€œForward thinkersโ€? You certainly have a high opinion of yourself.

How is intentionally driving inflation higher, purposefully making gas more expensive, handing out money to people so they can made do with minimal if any work, inciting racial tensions over a single unfortunate incident, and calling half of all voters threats against to democracy โ€œforward thinkingโ€?

Half of all Americans are now suffering financial hardships. Some of them will have to decide between eating and heating. in the meantime, Biden is giving money to high-earning college graduates for travel and fine dining.

The country is in the biggest mess Iโ€™ve seen in 40 years, also ruined by a Democrat. It took a Republican to come in and right the ship.

And so it goesโ€ฆ.
Limousine Liberals are emotionally weak and mentally ill.

โ€ฆ.along with the hard-working lower-middle class, which represents the largest segment of Americans, suffocating under a 40-year-high inflation.
Retired Keyboard warriors living in Lily White neighborhoods like RWer.

Manhattan, like LA, Shitcago, Baltimore and many other Blue Cities has become a jungle.

You've lived and worked extensively in all four of those cities? And acquired an informed opinion based on your feet-on-the-street real life experience?

Tell us more.

Here in shitcago we get daily pleas from blacks to stop the violence and demofks party says all is good! Hilarious and sad together
I am well aware that many minorities are unhappy with Liberal bullshit.

Retired Keyboard warriors living in Lily White neighborhoods like RWer.
Yup. My neighbors angrily condemn anyone who doesnโ€™t support โ€œthe undocumented immigrantsโ€ who โ€œjust want a chanceโ€ - and then raised a ruckus when the other neighbor decided to rent out their house. They said that renters were of a poor caliber and would hurt the neighborhood.

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites, the ultimate NIMBYs.

You've lived and worked extensively in all four of those cities? And acquired an informed opinion based on your feet-on-the-street real life experience?

Tell us more.
I worked in Manhattan for 16 years.
My son-in-law manages a commercial property in Shitcago that was damaged to the tune of 300K by BLM and the other cities all over the news that you refuse to read.

Forum List

Back