The Incompetence of MAGA

I love it when I have one of them at a friend's table and in under 30 seconds they lose eye contact, turn red and can't breathe.
It's more delicious than fried chicken.
I win every argument with them and for one reason:

I know what is going on, and they are completely ignorant. It’s unbelievable how little they know - and how much they THINK they know.

Notice how Liberals only watch or read news about Trump.
They never seem to know about the Blue Shitholes.

“Forward thinkers”? You certainly have a high opinion of yourself.
Ah, good poster Lisa....."high"?
Really?
Amiga, height is relative.
Meaning if you perceive my avatar as high......it would imply of the non-heighth you are viewing from. No?

----------------------------------------------------
Half of all Americans are now suffering financial hardships.
Well first, a link would add to your credibility. Your gravitas.
And too, some definition of 'hardship'.
Is paying more for bacon a hardship for you?
Help us out, mon ami.
---------------------------------------------------

Biden is giving money to high-earning college graduates for travel and fine dining.
Well first, a credible link would add to your gravitas.
Saddle up, Skinnyjeans.
Show us.

------------------------------------------------------
The country is in the biggest mess I’ve seen in 40 years,
Well, as said before.....it is sad and regretful that some here have not been able to create a successful and gratifying life in the little corner of America they live in and possess. After all, America is 'the land of opportunity'. Hell, doesn't the reality that we have untold thousands of people wanting to come to America to build their dream, to create a better life for themselves....offer a hint?

Yet, some here who were born on third-base whine and complain that the little corner of America they built themselves..... is "a mess"

It's sad.

Really?
Meaning if you perceive my avatar as high......it would imply of the non-heighth you are viewing from. No?

Help us out, mon ami.

Saddle up, Skinnyjeans.
Show us.

Well, as said before.....it is sad and regretful that some here have not been able to create a successful and gratifying life in the little corner of America they live in and possess. After all, America is 'the land of opportunity'. Hell, doesn't the reality that we have untold thousands of people wanting to come to America to build their dream, to create a better life for themselves....offer a hint?

Yet, some here who were born on third-base whine and complain that the little corner of America they built themselves..... is "a mess"

It's sad.
Stop the bullshit and go to a news site other than DailyBullshit.com.
Try Reuters and AP News.
Biden's policies are toast.

Umm, poster Indeependent, you assert it. You prove it.
Not my job.
So saddle up, Skippy. Give it your best shot. Show us what you've got.
I starting to doubt you're adult when you deny all the crime taking place in Blue Cities.
Then again, you've been full of shit since you started posting here.

Election deniers are losers.

If anyone needs more evidence that “Stop the Steal” was a loser for the GOP this year, the party’s Arizona wipeout is definitive. On Monday Kari Lake joined the list of Republicans in the Grand Canyon State who ran on the stolen 2020 election and lost.​
Ms. Lake, a former TV news anchor, had all the sparkling charisma that Donald Trump’s other favorite candidates lacked. She loved telling off journalists. She called 2020 “a corrupt, stolen election,” and she repeated that line to the bitter end. As Mr. Trump bragged in a phone call captured on tape: “If they say, ‘How is your family?’ she says, ‘The election was rigged and stolen.’” ...​
Notably, however, the GOP wipeout didn’t go all the way down the ballot: Republican state Treasurer Kimberly Yee sailed to re-election, 55.6% to 44.4%. ...​
Look at the raw totals. Ms. Yee won roughly 115,000 more votes than Ms. Lake. ...​
Many Republican voters simply don’t like being fed Trump baloney about the 2020 election. Or if baloney is too mild a word, there’s always “horse—,” which is what Arizona’s sitting Attorney General, Republican Mark Brnovich, recently called the mass fraud claims. Among other investigations, his office tracked down 282 purportedly dead voters, he wrote this summer, many of whom were “very surprised to learn they were allegedly deceased.”​
Mr. Brnovich ran for Senate this year but was outflanked by Mr. Masters in the primary. If he had been the nominee, he might have won last week. But he refused to pretend the 2020 election was stolen by some shadowy conspiracy that eluded law enforcement and normal standards of proof. “We as prosecutors deal in facts and evidence, and I’m not like the clowns that throw stuff against the wall and see what sticks,” Mr. Brnovich told “60 Minutes” in October. “It’s like a giant grift in some ways.”​

Because a loser is a loser.

The Incompetence of MAGA​

Oh God the IRONY. :auiqs.jpg: Lets score your "professional" politicians shall we.

1. Endless wars that cost trillions, people blown to bits or their limbs blown off.
2. Endless borrowing and spending wracking up $31 TRILLION dollars in debt we can't pay off.
3. Endless TAX INCREASES.
4. Endless economy killing government regulations written by retards.
5. Multiple raids on our SS contributions to the point this government (cough) managed system is going bankrupt.

That's just for starters. I'm declaring your thread incompetent. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
"Your worst crime is that you are boring."
Oh, my avatar would not argue too vigorously against that; however......

.....however, here you are.
Following my avatar's postings like a fanboy. A groupie.
I kind of like that. But dunno for sure.
Maybe flattering.
Maybe not.
Maybe creepy?
Who knows?

Oh, my avatar would not argue too vigorously against that; however......

.....however, here you are.
Following my avatar's postings like a fanboy. A groupie.
I kind of like that. But dunno for sure.
Maybe flattering.
Maybe not.
Maybe creepy?
Who knows?
I enjoy monitoring bullshit artists such as yourself.
I'm sure you have surveillance of every ballot sent out and returned just like you're asking everyone else for surveillance.

Really?

Help us out, mon ami.

Saddle up, Skinnyjeans.
Show us.

It's sad.
People who HAD created a successful life are now in much worse shape due to Biden’s policies.

We can now stop the Democrats from destroying the country further.

You're expecting Mr. Bullshit to admit the truth?
This schmuck does this all the time.
Some of these sanctimonious leftists can turn one’s stomach, that’s for sure.

Thank G-d we have a majority in the House. Not as much as we would have liked, but enough to halt the Democrats in their tracks.

Now we have 18 months to put a halt to their cheating mechanism. These delayed counts reminds me of the banana republics with their fake elections.

MAGA is an alternative reality exhisting in a self-reinforcing echo chamber that turns off others outside of its bubble. Republicans used to be incredibly efficient at communications. Now MAGA is destroying that, too. Time to rid the MAGA cancer from the GOP.

Thread unroll

For once, the shoe is on the other foot. Today, it's the GOP wailing and screeching about their failure of messaging. The GOP's message discipline was central to its success for decades. You could wake candidates up out of a sound sleep and they'd rattle off the MOTD.​
They tested and polished and tweaked and worked it on hitting the right tone and messages. It's an art form. It's also dead. Trump killed it. Now, the persuasion doesn't matter, only the lib-pwning. They're bound and locked into profoundly stupid ideas like election denial, January 6th defenses, and shouting about the catalog of imaginary demons. (Caravans! Antifa! Chynese fentanyl! Drag queen story hour cannibalism!) They delivered those messages with volume and efficiency from a well-tuned machine.​
It's just that...wait for it...voters didn't like it. No matter where you stand on abortion, the audience for the state GOP's legislatures setting up snitch bounties (eg Texas) and forcing pre-teen rape victims to carry and ectopic victims to die has a very small constituency.​
Telling them the exhausting horseshit that Trump secretly won and was cheated in 2020 also has zero appeal outside the My Pillow crowd. (A friend on an anti-anti-Trump listserve shared their beautiful misery over this weighing down 2022 candidates and I am HERE for it.){​
And NRSC and Slytherin Head Boy Rick Scott's plan to kill social security went over like a chlamydia outbreak in the Villages. None of it worked because it was alien, discordant, and often just fucking weird. The bigger lesson is that the Trumpfunk was all over them.​
But by all means, boys, pretend it all went swimmingly and the only thing you need is another $100 billion from some credulous hedge fund bro.​

As if we give a fuck what some asshole that lets the son of Fidel Castro run his country thinks about government in the good ol' US of A; How about no?

Forum List

Back