The Impeached President trump’s Campaign Leaders Fear Their ‘Nightmare Scenario’ Is Coming True

Wishful thinking from alt-left libturds at the Daily Beast. :iyfyus.jpg:

You
How would you know since the Liberal media censored his rally speach? He actually did a run down of THEIR (HIS ADMINISTRATIONS) accomplishments- which is why the media wanted to keep the masses in the dark. He did these things in spite of the Dems sabotaging and prohibiting the function of this gov't.
And the state of the Dem cities is important to mention, because it's a taste of what total control of the gov't by lawless power abuser Dems will bring to this country, and it's also proof that the events they are unleashing is gonna be responsible for destroying the country and allowing communism to win under the guise of progressive liberalism, a term communist labeled themselves to be unsuspected. What's happening is out of the 1930's communist handbook, and you are none the wiser, so educate yourself, read up on their agenda to destroy America, research Saul Alinsky and Chicago mob ties to the movement, notice the mobster tendencies in todays majority house members. Whistleblowers don't all die like they do without Mobster like tactics to silence them.
Threatening and attacking systematically every single important member of an administration is a mob tactic, threatening your family and even your pets is a mob tactic, telling you that you can't eat in public is a mob and Nazis tactic= all fascist tactics. Wake up it's all in their playbook list of things to bring down the country, so they can take control. Look how they took the house illegitimately with a fake Russia hoax. Then they got in their radical progressives to threaten Pelosi, and they pretty much forced themselves and are taking over by what?=Threats.
You're right. There is no message of fear among Trumpians.

The argument is based on the supposition that "Democrats" are "burning the shit out of everything", when you and I both know that this is hyperbole at best, wacky conspiracy at worst. Rather than campaigning on accomplishment, as an incumbent can do, or policy initiatives, Trump is falling back on his 2016 playbook of engendering fear (American carnage) and smearing his opponent (Creepy Joe).

He does this to make his opponent look worse than himself, a tall order after we have seen his lack of character for 3 1/2 years. His fear mongering drives the less than intellectually curious to vote for the lesser of two evils.

Fear and division. Not one noble aspect for a national campaign.
My vote for Trump is Jobs, Jobs and Jobs.
The only two politicians that have put the US Citizens first are Trump and Sanders, yes Sanders.
Both want Borders, no Business Visas and to eliminate unwarranted off-shoring.
Sanders, though screwed himself when Hillary joined the last race as a Centrist; Sanders when total Leftist.

My vote for Trump is Jobs, Jobs and Jobs.
The only two politicians that have put the US Citizens first are Trump and Sanders, yes Sanders.
Both want Borders, no Business Visas and to eliminate unwarranted off-shoring.
Sanders, though screwed himself when Hillary joined the last race as a Centrist; Sanders when total Leftist.
Are you saying that a Democrat is not capable of lowering unemployment? Are you willing to put up with more Trump chaos?

Are you saying that a Democrat is not capable of lowering unemployment? Are you willing to put up with more Trump chaos?
Explain how either party can lower unemployment when both parties inundate our borders with slave wage foreigners and allow tax breaks for moving out of the US.

The argument is based on the supposition that "Democrats" are "burning the shit out of everything", when you and I both know that this is hyperbole at best, wacky conspiracy at worst. Rather than campaigning on accomplishment, as an incumbent can do, or policy initiatives, Trump is falling back on his 2016 playbook of engendering fear (American carnage) and smearing his opponent (Creepy Joe).

He does this to make his opponent look worse than himself, a tall order after we have seen his lack of character for 3 1/2 years. His fear mongering drives the less than intellectually curious to vote for the lesser of two evils.

Fear and division. Not one noble aspect for a national campaign.
please tell us oh wise one what is Bidens plan on for the economy international affairs security ect ....and how does he plan to achieve them ? maybe you can tell us because so far the left and biden hasnt told us jack shit other than America is racist and china is our friend .

The Impeached President trump’s Campaign Leaders Fear Their ‘Nightmare Scenario’ Is Coming True

The impeached president trump is once again on the campaign trail, to the joy and cheers from his devoted fanatics. He is well aware there is no crime or act of corruption he can commit that will drive away their blind support.

However, his top political advisers and campaign leaders are watching his numbers drop in poll after poll, and they realize he is losing the support from the, all important, centrists.

The impeached president trump’s key campaign people understand the votes by his devoted fanatics are far too few to keep him in the Whitest House. They know it’s the votes of the centrists that win elections, and it’s these people the impeached president trump’s incompetence is driving away.

Perhaps, if the impeached president trump were to declare war on Iran, he could win back these centrists’ support, or, he could deploy U.S. troops in cities across the nation to end the “Black Lives Matter” demonstrations. Whatever action the impeached president trump decides to take should be a massive show of his strength and authority.

Centrists are centrists due to their indecisive nature, but they cannot tolerate indecisiveness in their politicians. So, the impeached president trump better sh!t, or get off the pot, and show the centrists what he’s made of.

Trumpworld Fears Its ‘Nightmare Scenario’ Is Coming True

Acquitted.

I guess everyone left of a mass axe murder with a Rump doctrine would be considered at least a Moderate. Hey, I can live with that. I am a moderate Progressive Fiscal Conservative. 60 years ago, I would have been a hard centered Republican. Sorry, can't get on the Party of the Rump Bus. That puppy has 7 blown tires, no doors, engine on it's last gasp and headed for the world of hurt. Let's not take the Nation with it. It's time to rebuild the Republican Party to it's once Greatness where people looked to for leadership.
its Trump or the communist in nov ....pick a side .

What I don't like is you trying to tell me what I think.
tell that to the thought police on the left pal .... if you vote for biden and wear biden for president hat i doubt you will labeled a racist or assaulted by a Trump supporter .... now if you wear a maga hat thats a whole different story.

please tell us oh wise one what is Bidens plan on for the economy international affairs security ect ....and how does he plan to achieve them ? maybe you can tell us because so far the left and biden hasnt told us jack shit other than America is racist and china is our friend .
Trump's plan is based on a whim. He praise axis and China in February and then, in June he ties Biden to China! What will his position be in October?

Trump's plan is based on a whim. He praise axis and China in February and then, in June he ties Biden to China! What will his position be in October?
the same as before ....fight for better trade deals with china . lower taxes . strong military kept home. jobs and manufacturing ! you cannot deny that was happening before the virus hurt economies in nearly every industrialized nation on earth .... what is your sides plan and how are they going to achieve them ?

the same as before ....fight for better trade deals with china . lower taxes . strong military kept home. jobs and manufacturing ! you cannot deny that was happening before the virus hurt economies in nearly every industrialized nation on earth .... what is your sides plan and how are they going to achieve them ?
I live in northeast Ohio. The China trade war ruined soy bean farmers to the north, steel workers to the east. The Lordstown GM plant closed losing 1,200 jobs. The military is platinum plated and our schools are crumbling. Trump's approval has cratered here, and this is where Trump was elected. Karma, as it turns out, is a bitch.

I live in northeast Ohio. The China trade war ruined soy bean farmers to the north, steel workers to the east. The Lordstown GM plant closed losing 1,200 jobs. The military is platinum plated and our schools are crumbling. Trump's approval has cratered here, and this is where Trump was elected. Karma, as it turns out, is a bitch.
you are lying ! if that were the reason those things happened the msm would make it their no one story 24/7 ...

In my lifetime:

John Kennedy took Eisenhower's 6.7% unemployment down to 5.5%.

LBJ took that 5.5% down to 3.5%.

Carter took Ford's unemployment of 7.8% down to 7.2%.

Clinton took bush the first's 7.4% down to 3.9%.

Obama took the bush boy's 10% down to 4.7%.

In contrast:

Eisenhower took Truman's 2.7% up to 6.7%.

nixon took LBJ's 3.5% up to 7.2%

ford took Nixon's 7.2% up to 7.8%.

reagan took Carter's 7.2% down to 5.3%.

bush the first took reagan's 5.3% up too 7.4%.

The bush boy took Clinton's 3.9% up to 10%.

trump has taken Obama's 4.7% up to 14%. Thus far.

Every democratic president in my lifetime decreased the unemployment rate from what he inherited.

All but one republican president in my lifetime increased the unemployment rate from what he inherited.

tell that to the thought police on the left pal .... if you vote for biden and wear biden for president hat i doubt you will labeled a racist or assaulted by a Trump supporter .... now if you wear a maga hat thats a whole different story.

I tried a MAGA hat on and found that my IQ dropped and average of 40 points until I removed it. Don't worry, I won't do that again. And, cupcake, I am not FOR Biden. I am for any decent Republican Candidate first. And Rump ain't on that list.

Karma was last seen driving Selma and Loiuse style towards the Grand Canyon because some said that Rump was the result of Karma.

Forum List

Back