Again.Why Polls Are Fake?,Just Look At What Happened In Minnesota/LA/Portland, Etc.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Imagine if any of our credible pollsters had an address/office of which anyone can go to. Then, one of these pollsters reports a latest poll where Trump has a 15 point lead over Biden. Now, what do you think might happen at their office?
Any guesses?

Polls are deliberately manipulated, and they're used to compel the herd mentality to adhere to pop culture. For example I don't believe the moonbat messiah obozo was all that popular, it was a cult of personality, and the republicrat nominees were almost as bad as hitlary or biden.

Besides that, the burnout from the Bush years of democrooks getting everything they wanted except a surrender to jihad disgusted most voters. Now that we've got a guy who fights treasonous malignant parasitic bed wetting leftist filth, I think the turn out for him will be larger than last time, and the lack of excitement for plugs will drag the rest of the GOP to a serious victory in spite of whatever agitprop liberal apparatchiks publish.

Imagine if any of our credible pollsters had an address/office of which anyone can go to. Then, one of these pollsters reports a latest poll where Trump has a 15 point lead over Biden. Now, what do you think might happen at their office?
Any guesses?
Only poll I ever believed was the one stuck up Hillary's rectum in 16......Just sayin nuff said.

i mentioned this in a similar thread with my theory of why Fox has Biden ahead by 12 points,,,,ahh,,,arent they in NYC and on a first floor?

Polls are deliberately manipulated, and they're used to compel the herd mentality to adhere to pop culture. For example I don't believe the moonbat messiah obozo was all that popular, it was a cult of personality, and the republicrat nominees were almost as bad as hitlary or biden.

Besides that, the burnout from the Bush years of democrooks getting everything they wanted except a surrender to jihad disgusted most voters. Now that we've got a guy who fights treasonous malignant parasitic bed wetting leftist filth, I think the turn out for him will be larger than last time, and the lack of excitement for plugs will drag the rest of the GOP to a serious victory in spite of whatever agitprop liberal apparatchiks publish.
a pollster reporting that Trump has a 15 point lead would be like me driving thru seattle with a bumper sticker that reads "WHITE POWER" !!!!

Any guesses?

burning-building.jpg

Forum List

Back