The Illustrious Federal Bureau of Incompetence

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
FBI Tells Court Transparency Not Mission-Critical

Our FBI has blessed us with a fitness app and is promoting it on Twitter – to the horror of privacy advocates, because it requires users to enter their GPS coordinates.

At the same time, our FBI has shut down its FOIA operations, because of the coronavirus.

Here’s the latest. We have released a joint status report in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit for records about top Justice Department official Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie Ohr, in which the DOJ states it has suspended electronic FOIA operations. The Ohrs were involved in the anti-Trump dossier authored by former British spy Christopher Steele.

The Justice Department claims it is currently unable to continue searching for documents because the employees who would conduct the search in the FBI Records / Information Dissemination Section (RIDS) are, “non-mission critical” during the COVID-19 pandemic and were ordered to stay at home beginning March 17, 2020.

Bunch of self serving thugs.

Well imagine that. In the age of electronic record keeping everyone that can do a search on a computer is out.
Give them a hand folks.

Robert Wray is as corrupt as Comey was. The FBI will never police any one of it's members. They really are above the law. One day the other 50% of people will lose confidence in them,

• Banned
One day the other 50% of people will lose confidence in them,
The other 50%? Who might they be? One has to read - and look at evidence. If these message boards are any indication that ain't gonna happen. People are too indoctrinated (brain washed into trusting "federal" anything) and demand others see things their way. Or, in the case of message boards, people want to attack a messenger vs actually looking at the message.

Maybe Trump can privatize the FBI out to one of his many other successful businesses.....I am sure you Trumpers would love that......

It's not like Trump appointed the head of the FBI or the DOJ or anything.....I am sure if he privatized it, he would appoint better people then....

• Banned
Maybe Trump can privatize the FBI out to one of his many other successful businesses.....I am sure you Trumpers would love that......

It's not like Trump appointed the head of the FBI or the DOJ or anything.....I am sure if he privatized it, he would appoint better people then....
Maybe the acolytes of godvernment (look in the mirror) will some day read opposing views to godvernment and make a cogent reply vs an asinine, publicly emabarrassing, comment. But, I'll not hold my breath for either.

Forum List

Back