The idiot-in-chief wants to partner with Putin...

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe.

You just can't make this shit up with this clown. ROTFLMAO.

Republicans deride Trump's idea for cyber security unit with Russia

""Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe," he said following their talks at a summit of the Group of 20 nations in Hamburg, Germany.

Three Republican senators - Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, John McCain of Arizona and Mario Rubio of Florida - blasted the idea.

"It's not the dumbest idea I have ever heard but it's pretty close," Graham told NBC's "Meet the Press" program, saying that Trump's apparent willingness to "forgive and forget" stiffened his resolve to pass legislation imposing sanctions on Russia.

"There has been no penalty," McCain, who chairs the Senate armed services committee, told CBS' "Face the Nation" program according to a CBS transcript. "Vladimir Putin ... got away with literally trying to change the outcome ... of our election."

"Yes, it's time to move forward. But there has to be a price to pay," he added.

Rubio, on Twitter, said: "Partnering with Putin on a 'Cyber Security Unit' is akin to partnering with (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad on a 'Chemical Weapons Unit'.""

Hey, Trump is just trying to help the Democrats from getting all their dirty corruption from being exposed in the future.

What the fuck is the problem?

to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe.

""Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe," he said following their talks at a summit of the Group of 20 nations in Hamburg, Germany.

Three Republican senators - Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, John McCain of Arizona and Mario Rubio of Florida - blasted the idea.

"It's not the dumbest idea I have ever heard but it's pretty close," Graham told NBC's "Meet the Press" program, saying that Trump's apparent willingness to "forgive and forget" stiffened his resolve to pass legislation imposing sanctions on Russia.

"There has been no penalty," McCain, who chairs the Senate armed services committee, told CBS' "Face the Nation" program according to a CBS transcript. "Vladimir Putin ... got away with literally trying to change the outcome ... of our election."

Rubio, on Twitter, said: "Partnering with Putin on a 'Cyber Security Unit' is akin to partnering with (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad on a 'Chemical Weapons Unit'.""
/---- You wrote: "You just can't make this shit up with this clown." Sure you can. You Libtards do it morning, noon and night. Easy peasy Japaneasy

... To kick ISIS in the ass.

Of course, a far leftist radical has an an alliance with ISIS so the vision of that happening is devastating.

You guys desperately need to up your shit talking game. I've been hearing this one since the early 90s.
/---- If the shoe fits ---
moonbat special.jpg

/---- You wrote: "You just can't make this shit up with this clown." Sure you can. You Libtards do it morning, noon and night. Easy peasy Japaneasy
Are you saying this isn't accurately being reported?

Hey, Trump is just trying to help the Democrats from getting all their dirty corruption from being exposed in the future.

What the fuck is the problem?
Obviously, there isn't a problem with it as far as you are concerned, but why am I not surprised by that?

/---- It's my response to the worn out cliche "You just can't make this shit up..."

... To kick ISIS in the ass.

Of course, a far leftist radical has an an alliance with ISIS so the vision of that happening is devastating.
Are you sure you are responding to the correct thread?

Hmm, yes, I can see why liberals and not conservatives have more in common with ISIS. Religious zealotry and violent homophobia are both well known liberal qualities. Those queer liberals just can't wait to be subjugated by a monotheistic religion and then killed for their natural inclinations.

Last edited:

/---- It's my response to the worn out cliche "You just can't make this shit up..."
So what is your answer to my question, yes or no?

Right wing morons will "defend" the idiot Trump even when he kicks them in the gonads....Why????.....well, they're party first over nation....Its the mantra of scum buckets.....

NOT ONE right winger "thinks" the hacking is a danger to this country....and they will NOT address the O/P because...well, because they're stupid.

they're stupid.

Blanket statements are stupid. There are lots of conservatives that dislike and distrust Trump. That's why he got even less votes than Romney. I understand you're frustrated but this is exactly the kind of childish vitriol that keeps both sides seeing each other as enemies rather than people that can and need to be worked with.

Last edited:
Blanket statements are stupid. There are lots of conservatives that dislike and distrust Trump. That's why he got even less votes than Romney. I understand you're frustrated but this is exactly the kind of childish vitriol that keeps both sides seeing each other as enemies rather than people that need to be worked with.

i can admire the conciliatory attempt.......But will ONE....just ONE right winger respond to the O/P that Russian hacking CANNOT be tolerated.......or will this issue just be a "defend" the clown at all costs?

Since we can no longer trust the media to report things honestly, I'll wait a while to see how much of the story is true and how much is made up.

Forum List

Back