The idiot-in-chief wants to partner with Putin...

Since we can no longer trust the media to report things honestly, I'll wait a while to see how much of the story is true and how much is made up.

Then, by all means,APPLY the same patience about Mueller's investigation on Russian collusion

i can admire the conciliatory attempt.......But will ONE....just ONE right winger respond to the O/P that Russian hacking CANNOT be tolerated.......or will this issue just be a "defend" the clown at all costs?

You're never going to get a Trump supporter to admit that their man possibly won because of sketchy influence from Russia, even if some of them think it could possibly be true to some varying extent. Same as you could never get Clinton supporters to admit that she was regularly misleading and dishonest whenever it was convenient for her. I can't help but laugh in situations like this, imagining the roles being reversed and everybody taking the opposing argument. If Clinton had won narrowly amid accusations of foreign influence the right would be marching on DC rifles in hand while the liberals rationalized it all away, not actually giving a fuck because their side won.

Last edited:
Three Republican senators - Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, John McCain of Arizona and Mario Rubio of Florida - blasted the idea

Graham - JDAAC homosexual big government Zionist Traitor
Rubio - Cuban Jew and Zionist - would've been W's 3rd term
John SELLOUT McAIPAC - bought and paid for Zionist puppet

ou're never going to get a Trump supporter to admit that their man possibly won because of sketchy influence from Russia, even if some of them think it could possibly be true to varying extent. Same as you could never get Clinton supporters to admit that she was regularly misleading and dishonest whenever it was convenient for her.

Correction.......I NEVER like Clinton and openly did my vocal part to have her retire...as she has....

Conversely, I also NEVER assumed that Russia changed one US vote; rather, Russian propaganda and Trump demagoguery and extreme ignorance of US voters, are what has brought us this current disaster in the WH...

When you consider that Bill Clinton tried to partner with North Korea and his wife paved the way for Russia to obtain uranium claims it makes you proud that we elected Trump.

Three Republican senators - Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, John McCain of Arizona and Mario Rubio of Florida - blasted the idea

Graham - JDAAC homosexual big government Zionist Traitor
Rubio - Cuban Jew and Zionist - would've been W's 3rd term
John SELLOUT McAIPAC - bought and paid for Zionist puppet
So what do you think? Do you think it would be a good idea for the two of them to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe?

Correction.......I NEVER like Clinton and openly did my vocal part to have her retire...as she has....

Well then clearly that bit was not directed at you as you are not a Clinton supporter. It was just an example. Everybody has bias and a tendency to see things in a way that benefits the reality they live in.

Conversely, I also NEVER assumed that Russia changed one US vote; rather, Russian propaganda and Trump demagoguery and extreme ignorance of US voters, are what has brought us this current disaster in the WH...

Does anybody actually think Russia rigged the votes themselves? That seems highly unlikely. Russia possibly attempted to create online propaganda that contributed to Hillary's loss, but even if that's true the loss is still Hillary's. She was a terrible candidate to run. Not paying attention to that fact while you get enraged about Russian influence is just ignorant in my opinion.

Blanket statements are stupid. There are lots of conservatives that dislike and distrust Trump. That's why he got even less votes than Romney. I understand you're frustrated but this is exactly the kind of childish vitriol that keeps both sides seeing each other as enemies rather than people that need to be worked with.

i can admire the conciliatory attempt.......But will ONE....just ONE right winger respond to the O/P that Russian hacking CANNOT be tolerated.......or will this issue just be a "defend" the clown at all costs?
If Hillary would've won, you wouldnt be worried about it. Where was your outrage when Obama interfered in Israel's election?

to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe.

You just can't make this shit up with this clown. ROTFLMAO.

Republicans deride Trump's idea for cyber security unit with Russia

""Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe," he said following their talks at a summit of the Group of 20 nations in Hamburg, Germany.

Three Republican senators - Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, John McCain of Arizona and Mario Rubio of Florida - blasted the idea.

"It's not the dumbest idea I have ever heard but it's pretty close," Graham told NBC's "Meet the Press" program, saying that Trump's apparent willingness to "forgive and forget" stiffened his resolve to pass legislation imposing sanctions on Russia.

"There has been no penalty," McCain, who chairs the Senate armed services committee, told CBS' "Face the Nation" program according to a CBS transcript. "Vladimir Putin ... got away with literally trying to change the outcome ... of our election."

"Yes, it's time to move forward. But there has to be a price to pay," he added.

Rubio, on Twitter, said: "Partnering with Putin on a 'Cyber Security Unit' is akin to partnering with (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad on a 'Chemical Weapons Unit'.""
Obama caught on mic telling Medvedev to give US 'space' on nuclear issue

Barry the coward...

So what do you think? Do you think it would be a good idea for the two of them to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe?

Anything is safer than trusting Obama, W, and the Israeli owned "US" media.

Russia possibly attempted to create online propaganda that contributed to Hillary's loss.

1. you cannot prove Russia hacked Podesta
2. What was hacked from Podesta was not propaganda, it was the TRUTH of just what SCUMBAGS were involved with Hillary

to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe.

""Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe," he said following their talks at a summit of the Group of 20 nations in Hamburg, Germany.

Three Republican senators - Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, John McCain of Arizona and Mario Rubio of Florida - blasted the idea.

"It's not the dumbest idea I have ever heard but it's pretty close," Graham told NBC's "Meet the Press" program, saying that Trump's apparent willingness to "forgive and forget" stiffened his resolve to pass legislation imposing sanctions on Russia.

"There has been no penalty," McCain, who chairs the Senate armed services committee, told CBS' "Face the Nation" program according to a CBS transcript. "Vladimir Putin ... got away with literally trying to change the outcome ... of our election."

Rubio, on Twitter, said: "Partnering with Putin on a 'Cyber Security Unit' is akin to partnering with (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad on a 'Chemical Weapons Unit'.""

This is another example of Trump being played. First it was the Saudis, now it's Russia playing Trump. That's twice in the matter of a few weeks.
Opinion | Saudi Arabia just played Donald Trump
Trump Is Letting America Get Pushed Around by Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia has played Donald Trump like a fiddle
Trump is quite the deal maker alright, unfortunately he's willing to sell out America, all because he got his ego stroked.
When he gets with the Russian's he gets a giddy and will jump and the chance to please an enemy, who has attacked a pillar of America's very foundation..

Obama caught on mic telling Medvedev to give US 'space' on nuclear issue

Barry the coward...
Pathetic deflection attempt, but to be expected from you.

Anyway, what do you think? Do you think it would be a good idea for the two of them to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe?

A simple yes or no will do.

unfortunately he's willing to sell out America

It was W and O, not Trump, that quadrupled the national debt.
It was W and O, not Trump, who have allowed those behind 911 to go unidentified and unpunished
It was W and O, not Trump, that sold the US out regarding "Global Warming"
It was W and O, not Trump, that have initiated the police state "homeland security"

Trump is President solely because the last two were

1. the worst two Presidents in US history
2. the worst two Traitors in US history

and not all Americans are idiots who parrot...

Anything is safer than trusting Obama, W, and the Israeli owned "US" media.
I'll assume that is your way of saying yes, without having to actually say yes, right?

Trump needs to review the DNC and Hillary servers for evidence of Russian tampering. When does he send in troops to seize the servers? Why are Dems continuing to allow Russian hacking?

Forum List

Back