Evidence of Russian collusion is finally here

Even more evidence. The left was right all along, how's that for a twist?

Here's a List of Democrats Who Also Met With The Russian Ambassador

Six more Democrats met with Russian Ambassador in the past | Daily Mail Online

Collusion with Chinese too you bastards! FLASHBACK: 30 Senate Democrats Met With Russian AND Chinese Diplomats About The Iran Deal In 2015

Too much collusion. I feel they're fully bent over for Putin, doggy style: Kremlin spokesman: Russian ambassador met with advisers to Clinton campaign too.

Clinton shook Putin's hand..........You guessed it, mass collusion: How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime

Probably not collusion. Uranium puranium, who cares? FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

More Russian collusion, who can argue? No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democratic Lobbyists

Lying about Russian collusion: Photo contradicts Pelosi's statement about not meeting Kislyak

More lying about Russian collusion. Seriously liberals, you people called it, PROPS! Democratic Senator: I've Never Met The Russian Ambassador, Except For That Black Tie Event At His Home

Last edited:
That crooked, criminal, sexual deviant-enabling bi@tch should have already been perp-walked in chains and sent to Gitmo along with Islamic Extremist-Sympathising / -Aiding Barry.

Hey, it's okay if Dems collude with the enemy, it's expected. Move along, nothing to see here.

No Democrat has shown me a crime that they are investigating in regard to trump.

Can anyone answer the question; what crime has been committed that warrants this special investigation?

No Democrat has shown me a crime that they are investigating in regard to trump.

Can anyone answer the question; what crime has been committed that warrants this special investigation?

I can!...................Russian collusion
What section of the US legal code does that violate?

3?
Can you quote the applicable text?

No you cannot, because 'colluding' is not a crime, ignoramus.

Colluding in a crime is a crime DUHHHH. The Dems reported all their meetings with Russians. Trumpers, NOT. But thanks for the dumbass spam/propaganda BS, dupes.

Mueller is investigating suspected criminal activity.

What are some common steps of a criminal investigation and prosecution?

APRIL 15, 2010

Pre-arrest Investigation: Pre-arrest investigation is the stage of criminal procedure that takes place after a report of suspected criminal activity or law enforcement otherwise becomes aware of such activity, but before an arrest is made. Law enforcement investigates whether a crime has occurred and whether an arrest should be made. If law enforcement determines that the evidence uncovered during pre-arrest investigation reveals that a crime was committed and a suspect is identified, law enforcement may arrest the suspect or, depending upon the jurisdiction, present the investigation results to the prosecuting attorney. If the jurisdiction is one in which the prosecuting attorney becomes involved pre-arrest, the prosecuting attorney generally decides whether and what charges to file; only after such determination does an arrest take place. Alternatively, after an investigation, law enforcement may determine that there is insufficient evidence to pursue the matter, and no arrest is made.

What are some common steps of a criminal investigation and prosecution? - National Crime Victim Law Institute - Law School - Lewis & Clark

A criminal investigation does NOT have to begin with a crime. While I agree with you that Trump and his campaign were probably innocent of collusion re: the hacking/election interference, the argument that an investigation is totally unwarranted is based on a false premise.

APRIL 15, 2010

Pre-arrest Investigation: Pre-arrest investigation is the stage of criminal procedure that takes place after a report of suspected criminal activity or law enforcement otherwise becomes aware of such activity, but before an arrest is made. Law enforcement investigates whether a crime has occurred and whether an arrest should be made. If law enforcement determines that the evidence uncovered during pre-arrest investigation reveals that a crime was committed and a suspect is identified, law enforcement may arrest the suspect or, depending upon the jurisdiction, present the investigation results to the prosecuting attorney. If the jurisdiction is one in which the prosecuting attorney becomes involved pre-arrest, the prosecuting attorney generally decides whether and what charges to file; only after such determination does an arrest take place. Alternatively, after an investigation, law enforcement may determine that there is insufficient evidence to pursue the matter, and no arrest is made.

What are some common steps of a criminal investigation and prosecution? - National Crime Victim Law Institute - Law School - Lewis & Clark

A criminal investigation does NOT have to begin with a crime. While I agree with you that Trump and his campaign were probably innocent of collusion re: the hacking/election interference, the argument that an investigation is totally unwarranted is based on a false premise.

Since when is 'collusion' a crime?

APRIL 15, 2010

I believe that was already answered above, wasn't it? My understanding of what the word "collusion" in this context means is that it is helping someone commit or try to commit a crime. Like being an "accessory." I think that is what it means to everyone.

I believe that was already answered above, wasn't it? My understanding of what the word "collusion" in this context means is that it is helping someone commit or try to commit a crime. Like being an "accessory." I think that is what it means to everyone.
The word 'collusion' is like the word 'conspiracy' in that without a crime being involved it is merely networking for social or economic reasons.

There must be a crime for there to be conspiracy or collusion. The collusion itself is not the inherent crime.

APRIL 15, 2010

:lmao:Wheres the beef? :fu:

The Clintons and other Democrats have been doing this stuff for years. It's never been an 'issue' until the Democrats ran the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history, and lost. Now suddenly, Trump associates meeting with foreign Government officials is a 'Grand Evil Conspiracy to Hack our Election.' It's absolute Bullshit. I truly hope this witch hunt meme backfires on Democrats bigtime. That would be real justice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back