The idea that Americans think putting republicans in power will improve the economy is just nonsense as always

Lol your lack of knowledge of basic economics is astounding.
Read it and weep, Simp.

FY 2020$3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019$3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

Understandably, inflation is the top concern among voters right now. The problem is that it should not affect their midterm vote. Putting republicans in power is not going to do ANYTHING to curb inflation. Even if there was an economic policy that could drastically reduce current inflation, republicans sure as hell would not pass it. It’s not like they have a nuanced, informed strategy for the economy. All they ever do is cut taxes for corporations or top earners which has no real effect on the middle class or poor. All it really accomplishes is blowing up the deficit.

Do i even need to point out that blowing up the deficit does not help inflation?

We know that they will blow up the deficit because obviously Trump did.

American voters are always deluding themselves. They just seem to forget that republicans do jack shit. What they should be reminded of is that the economy, historically, performs better under democrats. I’m not going to pretend that democrats have done much of anything about the current inflation issue, but since every other economic metric has done well under democrats, we might as well keep them in power.

Yeah, but it has to be better than Democrats, who are now hostile to anything remotely American.

They probably shriek like banshees if they hear The Daniel Boone theme song.

Read it and weep, Simp.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

Moron Trump added 7.8 trillion to the deficit. This started with the tax law.

From my source you’re too stupid to read:

“The combination of Trump’s 2017 tax cut and the lack of any serious spending restraint helped both the deficit and the debt soar. So when the once-in-a-lifetime viral disaster slammed our country and we threw more than $3 trillion into COVID-19-related stimulus, there was no longer any margin for error.”

Moron Trump added 7.8 trillion to the deficit. This started with the tax law.

From my source you’re too stupid to read:

“The combination of Trump’s 2017 tax cut and the lack of any serious spending restraint helped both the deficit and the debt soar. So when the once-in-a-lifetime viral disaster slammed our country and we threw more than $3 trillion into COVID-19-related stimulus, there was no longer any margin for error.”
Revenues went up every year after the tax cuts, so any increase in the deficit is on the spending side. Period.

Math and facts prove you are a liar, a moron, or both. I vote both.

All job growth in 2021 was only people going back to work. Veggie Joe still has fewer Americans employed than Trump did before the Fauci Flu, Dumbass.
That definitely doesn’t account for all of it lol. if republicans are so adept at economics and democrats are so incompetent, why wasn’t any of Trump’s years better? Of course either way, historically job growth is better under democrats.

Revenues went up every year after the tax cuts, so any increase in the deficit is on the spending side. Period.

Math and facts prove you are a liar, a moron, or both. I vote both.
Lol dude you do not know what the fuck you’re talking all about. There was a clear cut huge drop in overall revenue from that huge law. Why in the hell would that not reduce revenue? You haven’t explained that.

Lol dude you do not know what the fuck you’re talking all about. There was a clear cut huge drop in overall revenue from that huge law. Why in the hell would that not reduce revenue? You haven’t explained that.
There was a clear cut huge drop in overall revenue from that huge law.

Which year, Fuzzymathguy?

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

I had it backwards. I forgot it was the first two years. Of course that really doesn’t change my overall point. Sorry, Nostra, you just can’t win as hard as you want to try. May I suggest a participation trophy off Amazon?

In response to the Democrats in Congress shutting down the economy under Trump, you responded that the Republicans had control from 2018 on. They didn’t, thus you have no point. The Democrats did shut down the economy under Trump. Trump’s economy was rolling along just fine until COVID and the WRONG reaction re. the economy by Congress.

Forum List

Back