The idea that Americans think putting republicans in power will improve the economy is just nonsense as always

Wait I had it backwards. What actually happened is that republicans had full control the first two years. Democrats then took over in 2019. That’s basically the reason why you shouldn’t gloat about republicans taking control next year lol
I understand the ramifications, I just don't want this nation destroyed by the democrats.
The democrats are leading this nation over a cliff by getting rid of the middle class, rise in crime, illegal immigration, ect.

Anyways, you seem to have been gloating for the last two years, Billy :wink:

Understandably, inflation is the top concern among voters right now. The problem is that it should not affect their midterm vote. Putting republicans in power is not going to do ANYTHING to curb inflation.

So we should leave democrats in power... why, exactly?

I am right because the point was that congress did not slow Trump’s terrible agenda the first two years. Derp!
That “terrible agenda” got us a growing economy, no new wars, low gas prices, 1.4% inflation, a secure border, record low unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, and Asians, and rising wages.

I can see why a Dimtard like you thinks that is terrible.

I am right because the point was that congress did not slow Trump’s terrible agenda the first two years. Derp!
Terrible agenda? :laughing0301:
Low unemployment before the pandemic, no wars, energy independence, etc.

Yeah I could see where you and your tent would think that was a a terrible agenda.

I forgot about energy independence.

Apparently Billy likes a President who has to run around the globe blowing despots in an attempt to get them to pump more oil.
I love how you are just conveniently downplaying the need for oil supply because Biden is involved. How big of a child are you, exactly?

Understandably, inflation is the top concern among voters right now. The problem is that it should not affect their midterm vote. Putting republicans in power is not going to do ANYTHING to curb inflation. Even if there was an economic policy that could drastically reduce current inflation, republicans sure as hell would not pass it. It’s not like they have a nuanced, informed strategy for the economy. All they ever do is cut taxes for corporations or top earners which has no real effect on the middle class or poor. All it really accomplishes is blowing up the deficit.

Do i even need to point out that blowing up the deficit does not help inflation?

We know that they will blow up the deficit because obviously Trump did.

American voters are always deluding themselves. They just seem to forget that republicans do jack shit. What they should be reminded of is that the economy, historically, performs better under democrats. I’m not going to pretend that democrats have done much of anything about the current inflation issue, but since every other economic metric has done well under democrats, we might as well keep them in power.

Trump blew up the deficit because of Covid. When Democrats shut down individual State economies there was little choice BUT to pass a huge stimulus package to keep millions from losing businesses and jobs!

You on the left are about to lose this election because your economic policies SUCK and have given us run a way inflation.

Forum List

Back