The Homeless people of California

2nd prioity....

STOP PUTTING ILLEGALS WITH SHITLOADS OF KIDS AND NO DADDY IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR HOUSING THAT WERE BORN HERE AND TOOK RESPONSIBILITY TO NOT GET KNOCKED UP BY 5 DIFFERENT MEN. Make them sit on the wait list like everyone else. No bumping to the front of the line.

Hard to argue with Gracie...

~S~

Wanna get rich real fast? Buy a clunker house in SF or Central Coast or LA....at least a 4 bedroom shithole...then rent out the rooms to students. 900 bucks per head..or more, then stuff 2 sets of bunk beds in each bedroom for each person paying that 900 bucks. Turn a toolshed into a studio..rent that out for 1500 per month. Students in college WILL pay it. Old people or small families needing a place? Tough shit. Pay up or sleep on the street.
Slumlords doing this shit is what is causing the raise hikes in rent. RENT CONTROL!!!!!!! Stop this shit. And get someone in there as governor that will repeal all the damage Brown has done. No more sanctuary state. No more illegal cvnts with bucketloads of kids with no fathers getting placed in front of old people who have paid taxes all their lives and now needs a roof.

Yes. People near where I lived lost their homes because they lost their jobs. We were forced to take pay cuts or lose our jobs.

Yes. The Stock Market Crash effected the world. Not to mention the speculation leading up to it caused food prices to spiral up up and away sparking the food riots in the middle east........That led to the arab spring.
People did not see the 2008 crash market coming and it was too late to withdraw money from the bank we have banks that have been affected here too and people have lost everything too.
We almost want after that to keep our money in a woolen stocking as in the good old days

Well many did see the crash coming, just no one really wanted to anything about it.

Bush Administration Tried to Reform Freddie and Fannie Five Years Ago
And the Dems were in charge of them.........cooking the books........laughed about it in committee.........Later with egg on their faces going .......oh well......you caught us lying again......la de da...............
The GOP is always trying to to destroy Fannie and Freddie, who had little to do with the real estate bubble and got in on it late. It was mainly caused by private scam Financial institutions like Countrywide that GOP corrupt oversight made possible. Blaming Fannie and Freddie is is another bad GOP propaganda joke.
Your side cooked the books..............end of story...........except for your lies................which is all you are good for anymore.

Your side demands better family facilities for illegals caught at the border as your own residents live on the streets.

Says a lot about your side.................Face it.................You suck..........
Ever heard of the democratic 2010 comprehensive immigration bill with an SS ID card that would end illegal workers and immigrants? I didn't think so. All you hear is b*******about open borders. When Hillary was talking only about trade sometime in the future, super duper.

My God, I did not know that California was full of poor people.
It's sad and horrible since what year this poverty has appeared in California? I ask because we have also in France many more poor and unhappy people since The stock market crash in 2008

There are poor homeless people in every city and state in the US.

Don't be fooled Dalia, the derps here just hate California because it is the gold economic standard of America, has the best looking women, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, we produce most of the food for the country, and 40 million people. (Montana has 1 million people, just by numbers where do you think more homeless people will be) Every person thats posts this crap lives in a state and a city where you can go take all these same pictures of homeless people, they're just dishonest and want to portray California as 'bad'.

These are orange turd's people and they can't stand that California has told Trump to go fuck himself.
All this poverty in your home to start with the mandate of Obama and September 11, 2001 Depleted your economy the fault of the crappy terrorists who attacked you by surprise

Obama and September 2001? You reading from the Sean Hannity book of batshit?

2nd prioity....

STOP PUTTING ILLEGALS WITH SHITLOADS OF KIDS AND NO DADDY IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR HOUSING THAT WERE BORN HERE AND TOOK RESPONSIBILITY TO NOT GET KNOCKED UP BY 5 DIFFERENT MEN. Make them sit on the wait list like everyone else. No bumping to the front of the line.

~S~
I'm living it. And I'm in California. And I have been bumped back numerous times. Still waiting. Maybe we will finally get a roof of our own before both of us dies of older ages than we already are.

People did not see the 2008 crash market coming and it was too late to withdraw money from the bank we have banks that have been affected here too and people have lost everything too.
We almost want after that to keep our money in a woolen stocking as in the good old days

Well many did see the crash coming, just no one really wanted to anything about it.

And the Dems were in charge of them.........cooking the books........laughed about it in committee.........Later with egg on their faces going .......oh well......you caught us lying again......la de da...............
The GOP is always trying to to destroy Fannie and Freddie, who had little to do with the real estate bubble and got in on it late. It was mainly caused by private scam Financial institutions like Countrywide that GOP corrupt oversight made possible. Blaming Fannie and Freddie is is another bad GOP propaganda joke.
Your side cooked the books..............end of story...........except for your lies................which is all you are good for anymore.

Your side demands better family facilities for illegals caught at the border as your own residents live on the streets.

Says a lot about your side.................Face it.................You suck..........
Ever heard of the democratic 2010 comprehensive immigration bill with an SS ID card that would end illegal workers and immigrants? I didn't think so. All you here is b*******about open borders. When Hillary was talking only about trade sometime in the future, super duper.
Ever here of ICE laws........or do you just ignore them..........derp

so wtf are you living there, paying taxes to our enemies? let them perish in and of their own void. .there's 49 other states, ya know.

2nd prioity....

~S~
I'm living it. And I'm in California. And I have been bumped back numerous times. Still waiting. Maybe we will finally get a roof of our own before both of us dies of older ages than we already are.
My daughter lives there now.........on their power bill they pay $50 a month for other people's power bill..........Yet I'm sending money there so they can eat.

:dunno:

What's the cure for homelessness? The short answer is jobs but the more complicated answer is mental health facilities. The sad fact that mostly liberal democrat politicians think it's more humane to let mentally ill people literally piss and shit on the streets and the parks rather than in a freaking toilet might be symptomatic of the mental illness that has corrupted the democrat party for the last half century.

2nd prioity....

That's fucking terrible ...

It's sad and horrible since what year this poverty has appeared in California? I ask because we have also in France many more poor and unhappy people since The stock market crash in 2008

Don't be fooled Dalia, the derps here just hate California because it is the gold economic standard of America, has the best looking women, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, we produce most of the food for the country, and 40 million people. (Montana has 1 million people, just by numbers where do you think more homeless people will be) Every person thats posts this crap lives in a state and a city where you can go take all these same pictures of homeless people, they're just dishonest and want to portray California as 'bad'.

These are orange turd's people and they can't stand that California has told Trump to go fuck himself.
All this poverty in your home to start with the mandate of Obama and September 11, 2001 Depleted your economy the fault of the crappy terrorists who attacked you by surprise

No, that the way i talk you don't know me by now ? you know what i mean i am saying that i think of the reason why some place in the US are so poor but you have the load of the cost of the wars too.
You see i know a little about what happening in your country ;)

Ever heard of the democratic 2010 comprehensive immigration bill with an SS ID card that would end illegal workers and immigrants? I didn't think so. All you here is b*******about open borders. When Hillary was talking only about trade sometime in the future, super duper.
You GOP jackasses will keep the problem going on forever. Your mega rich brainwashers actually love the the cheap easily bullied labor. The wall is a useless joke.

You GOP jackasses will keep the problem going on forever. Your mega rich brainwashers actually love the the cheap easily bullied labor. The wall is a useless joke.
derpity derp derp..............Why is the population of immigrants growing so much in California........25% and rising............

As the people there live in tents under bridges................and you complain the problem is ours........since when have the GOP been in control of that state.........

:abgg2q.jpg:

No, that the way i talk you don't know me by now ? you know what i mean i am saying that i think of the reason why some place in the US are so poor but you have the load of the cost of the wars too.
The problem in California is a very successful economy with a subculture of crappy GOP jobs that can't afford expensive housing. They are allowed to pitch tents. Many other places the homeless are hiding...

A little.

The Bush Great Recession of 2008 is the cause of all the misery now. It is still going on. That you even mention Obama who brought the US and the world out of nearly a Great Depression without acknowledging Bush as the cause means you don't know that much about the US.

derpity derp derp..............Why is the population of immigrants growing so much in California........25% and rising............

As the people there live in tents under bridges................and you complain the problem is ours........since when have the GOP been in control of that state.........

:abgg2q.jpg:
The problem is we have no immigration policy or SSID card that can't be faked. That is our GOP National policy. Great job.

A little.

The Bush Great Recession of 2008 is the cause of all the misery now. It is still going on. That you even mention Obama who brought the US and the world out of nearly a Great Depression without acknowledging Bush as the cause means you don't know that much about the US.
I know that I am not a leftist that I am a conservative which means in any case for me to be precise it is everyone at home, I do not invite someone at home I do not want them and I invite who I want and I must also have the money. that's common sense, and it's conservative

The problem in California is a very successful economy with a subculture of crappy GOP jobs that can't afford expensive housing. They are allowed to pitch tents. Many other places the homeless are hiding...
Amazing...........It's known that California is run by Liberals......been that way forever......GOP doesn't waste much money there......just concede the races...........

And still ............they blame the side that has no power there...............

Amazing how liberals think...............especially blaming everything on other people for their own problems..

Detroit......1.5 million people left.........always run by Dems.........same equation........but it's always someone else's fault.

And I would say in California it is as you note, the high price of housing because demand for houses and apartments has skyrocketed the last ten years. That IS a huge problem, but nothing that every other large city in the world hasn't faced at one time or another. But as with all such booms and busts this will slowly settle back into some kind of equilibrium where there is an overabundance of housing and prices will be forced to go down.

Forum List

Back