The Homeless people of California

stupid-things-liberals-say-pelosi-every-month-that-not-have-politics-1372742370.jpg

My God, I did not know that California was full of poor people.
It's sad and horrible since what year this poverty has appeared in California? I ask because we have also in France many more poor and unhappy people since The stock market crash in 2008

It's sad and horrible since what year this poverty has appeared in California? I ask because we have also in France many more poor and unhappy people since The stock market crash in 2008
Been going on for a while now..............Their anti business taxation, regulations, and gov't have driven the cost of living through the roof.......many homeless simply can't make enough money to live there.........Even when they force higher wages.........It's why so many are leaving.........They simply can't afford to live there anymore..........

Yet they yell and scream on how they are the answer to the rest of country..........as they destroy the people they say they Champion.

More people are leaving California than moving in — so where is everybody going?

From 2007 to 2016, California’s population got smaller, older and wealthier, according to a new state report.

Using tax filing data from the Internal Revenue Service, the state found that in that time span, approximately 6 million people moved out of California, compared to the approximately 5 million who chose to make the Golden State their home. The state’s analysis then further broke down the “out-migration” and “in-migration” by state and further by age, income and education level.

So where is everybody going?

By far, the biggest beneficiary of the California exodus was Texas, which gained nearly 300,000 Californians from 2007 to 2016. Nearby states Arizona, Nevada, Oregon and Washington rounded out the top five.

So California is losing people, but not as many people as it used to lose.

“Net out-migration from 1990 to 2006 was, on average, more than double what it was in the most recent 10 years,” the report found.

Been going on for a while now..............Their anti business taxation, regulations, and gov't have driven the cost of living through the roof.......many homeless simply can't make enough money to live there.........Even when they force higher wages.........It's why so many are leaving.........They simply can't afford to live there anymore..........

Yet they yell and scream on how they are the answer to the rest of country..........as they destroy the people they say they Champion.

Mexifornia has been recruiting and importing Mexico’s “finest” for decades now...it’s finally caught up with them.
NEWS FLASH
Pack too many thirdworlders in a relatively small area and guess what you end up with.....yep, a mini thirdworld super shithole.....TA-DA!

There a lot of misery also in Detroit a lot abandoned place because many people did not get their retirement if I'm not wrong after what happened in 2008 and banks that went bankrupt in the US ?

There a lot of misery also in Detroit a lot abandoned place because many people did not get their retirement if I'm not wrong after what happened in 2008 and banks that went bankrupt in the US ?
Yes. People near where I lived lost their homes because they lost their jobs. We were forced to take pay cuts or lose our jobs.

Yes. The Stock Market Crash effected the world. Not to mention the speculation leading up to it caused food prices to spiral up up and away sparking the food riots in the middle east........That led to the arab spring.

Yes. People near where I lived lost their homes because they lost their jobs. We were forced to take pay cuts or lose our jobs.

Yes. The Stock Market Crash effected the world. Not to mention the speculation leading up to it caused food prices to spiral up up and away sparking the food riots in the middle east........That led to the arab spring.
People did not see the 2008 crash market coming and it was too late to withdraw money from the bank we have banks that have been affected here too and people have lost everything too.
We almost want after that to keep our money in a woolen stocking as in the good old days

California-Population-2017.png

Would the last American out please bring the Flag........leftist stay there .......You don't respect the flag anyway............

One does not have to be "poor" to be homeless. Most just cannot afford the ridiculous rent but still make a livable wage...food, utilities, gas for the car, etc. What the problem is..that I keep harping about..is RENT. If you make 1500 bucks per month at a job and your rent for a 1 bedroom apartment is 1500 bucks...what the hell do you do?

People did not see the 2008 crash market coming and it was too late to withdraw money from the bank we have banks that have been affected here too and people have lost everything too.
We almost want after that to keep our money in a woolen stocking as in the good old days
Rampant speculation in the Markets drove the prices to the moon. Everything went up with massive volumes of trading artificially driving up prices. Then on the news the talking heads go..............LOOK...........Your Home is worth more............aren't you happy.............to UNDERWATER................

Stupidity in motion...........by Greedy SOB's who simply TRADE STOCKS.........never made a thing of real value in their whole dang lives.

One does not have to be "poor" to be homeless. Most just cannot afford the ridiculous rent but still make a livable wage...food, utilities, gas for the car, etc. What the problem is..that I keep harping about..is RENT. If you make 1500 bucks per month at a job and your rent for a 1 bedroom apartment is 1500 bucks...what the hell do you do?
They MOVE...........to somewhere the cost isn't so high.........and they are doing it in droves. Many of the people homeless there go to work everyday..........but can't afford a place to stay............All due to Dems policies driving prices to the moon. And they say they are for the little people. LOL

Well many did see the crash coming, just no one really wanted to anything about it.

Bush Administration Tried to Reform Freddie and Fannie Five Years Ago

California leads the nation in those homeless.........have poop problems......and it was their own doing.

California Dem Politicians Caused Homeless Crisis, Abetted by the Media

The federal Housing and Urban Development agency published its 2017 report on homelessness which found California not only has the largest homeless population in the country, the population grew from 2016. California had 134,278 homeless in 2017, of which 91,642 were unsheltered—a 13.7% increase from 2016.

The HUD report found the number of homeless declined in 30 states during the same time period between 2016 and 2017, with the largest decreases in Georgia (2,735 fewer people), Massachusetts (2,043 fewer people), and Florida (1,369 fewer people). The largest percentage decreases were in South Carolina (23%), Georgia (21%), and Louisiana (17%).

The number of homeless increased in 20 states between 2016 and 2017, with the largest increases in California (16,136 people), New York (3,151 people), and Oregon (715 people). The largest percentage increases were in North Dakota (18%), California (14%), New Mexico (10%), and Vermont (10%).

upload_2018-6-3_14-9-45.jpeg

Well many did see the crash coming, just no one really wanted to anything about it.

Bush Administration Tried to Reform Freddie and Fannie Five Years Ago
And the Dems were in charge of them.........cooking the books........laughed about it in committee.........Later with egg on their faces going .......oh well......you caught us lying again......la de da...............

California leads the nation in those homeless.........have poop problems......and it was their own doing.

The federal Housing and Urban Development agency published its 2017 report on homelessness which found California not only has the largest homeless population in the country, the population grew from 2016. California had 134,278 homeless in 2017, of which 91,642 were unsheltered—a 13.7% increase from 2016.

The HUD report found the number of homeless declined in 30 states during the same time period between 2016 and 2017, with the largest decreases in Georgia (2,735 fewer people), Massachusetts (2,043 fewer people), and Florida (1,369 fewer people). The largest percentage decreases were in South Carolina (23%), Georgia (21%), and Louisiana (17%).

The number of homeless increased in 20 states between 2016 and 2017, with the largest increases in California (16,136 people), New York (3,151 people), and Oregon (715 people). The largest percentage increases were in North Dakota (18%), California (14%), New Mexico (10%), and Vermont (10%).

View attachment 196518
And the 1st time for me.................Truth hurts doesn't it..............too bad.................do a 10th time for you later.............You deserve it.

View attachment 196518
And the 1st time for me.................Truth hurts doesn't it..............too bad.................do a 10th time for you later.............You deserve it.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back