The Hoax Crutch

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

IM2 is fully aware that Trump did not call the virus a hoax. This is all he could post, it is a crutch.

What is the new hoax he is referring to then?

Whatever it is, he never called the virus itself a hoax. Lefties KNOW he didn't call it a hoax, but they want him to have said thatv REALLY bad. That's why they compile out of context shit into a fake narrative video, and why they perpetuate the lie over and over.

So tell us what he is referring to then? What is "their new hoax" a reference to?

You're not really expecting straight, honest answers, are you?

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

IM2 is fully aware that Trump did not call the virus a hoax. This is all he could post, it is a crutch.

Whatever it is, he never called the virus itself a hoax. Lefties KNOW he didn't call it a hoax, but they want him to have said thatv REALLY bad. That's why they compile out of context shit into a fake narrative video, and why they perpetuate the lie over and over.

So tell us what he is referring to then? What is "their new hoax" a reference to?

You're not really expecting straight, honest answers, are you?

Of course not. I just enjoy watching the mental gymnastics.

Trump claimed this virus was a Democrat/media hoax, another attempt at impeaching him......Idiots like yourself tried to claim it meant the "coverage" of the outbreak was a hoax...

How can covering something be a hoax if what you are covering is real?? Unless you believe that is also "fake"
The question the mindless wing-nuts can't ever answer!!!!!

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax,
No. He called the WARNINGS about it a "Dem Hoax" and clearly those warnings should have been heeded
And when caught in a Lie.............spin it to CLAIM ANOTHER LIE..........

Typical.
But you still haven’t explained what he was talking about. What was the hoax exactly?
Whatever it was, he certainly never called the virus a hoax. Lefties KNOW this.

You don't know what it is that he called a hoax, but you know it wasn't the virus? How does that work?
Either he called the virus a hoax, or he didn't. We both know that you will never provide a real quote in its correct and unedited context of him calling the virus a hoax, so he never called the virus a hoax. You KNOW he didn't call the virus a hoax, but you want him to have said it REALLY bad. That's why you use the lie as a crutch over and over. Nothing of merit to post, so you post the lie.

Start a thread about that. This thread is about lefties using the lie about Trump calling the virus a hoax as a crutch when they don't have anything worth posting.

Still no quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax? Here is a quote from me: "your next post will not have a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax." I'll be quoting this in response to your next post.

Trump called the ridicule of Trump handling of the outbreak and his slow response to the outbreak a Democrat Hoax and not the virus itself
Show Pathological liar Tramp using any of those exact words!!!
I bet you wish you could just post a real quote of Trump saying the virus was a hoax. You are stuck defending the untrue notion that Trump called the virus a hoax. How lame, lol.

Start a thread about that. This thread is about lefties using the lie about Trump calling the virus a hoax as a crutch when they don't have anything worth posting.

Still no quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax? Here is a quote from me: "your next post will not have a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax." I'll be quoting this in response to your next post.

“One of my people [himself] came up to me and said ‘Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well.’ They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax that was on a perfect conversation. This is their new hoax,”
- Donald Jackass Tramp

Trump called the ridicule of Trump handling of the outbreak and his slow response to the outbreak a Democrat Hoax and not the virus itself
Show Pathological liar Tramp using any of those exact words!!!
I bet you wish you could just post a real quote of Trump saying the virus was a hoax. You are stuck defending the untrue notion that Trump called the virus a hoax. How lame, lol.
I posted the quote IN CONTEXT many times in this very thread!!!

Also what Trump did was "minimize" the outbreak by saying it is 100% contained....that there are only 15 cases and in the next few days, it would be zero....then he said it would magically disappear....
At the time that was the number.........at the time he said he HOPED ............HOPE.........shortly afterwards he was HOPEFUL but preparing for the WORST..........

TDS has blinded you.................

There is NO CURE FOR TDS......SORRY......

It's useless to point out facts and in context speech to those who REFUSE TO LOOK AT IT.
No, it was not the number...that is what he told "YOU" was the number....

You cant' claim you "KNEW" something before everyone else did while at the same time claiming you didn't know something...

Just fucking admit he tried to bullshit his way thru it and hoped that would be enough to keep people like you on board...

it doesn't make you a bad person....admitting you or Trump was wrong about something doesn't make you un-American or evil....but when you continue to gaslight people about something that you yourself know is a fact -- that makes you a bitch.....don't be a bitch

There it is in post 4. He will NEVER wrap quotes around Trump calling the virus itself a hoax, just a link to where he wishes it was. He has nothing of merit to post, so he posts a crutch.
To be fair, Trump DOES say the word hoax! Now that this word is out there, it is fair game for the idiot Left to try to spin its intent, usage and context any way they want to make up whatever faux meaning they choose because they know their compliant lackey media will simply print anything without question! And the Tards, no matter what facts presented, simply claim whatever reality they choose to believe.

The good news is that this buoys their faith and confidence going into the election to foster morale and keeps up the production of snotty Trump memes to share and snicker with in their mother's basement, but does little for their actual bottom line when it comes to the nation actually deciding if they want adolescent, puerile dweebs again running the country.

Yes he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.
EXACTLY! Thank you. Trump said the democfrats were creating another (anti-Trump media) hoax, not that the virus itself was the hoax.

You know Trump never called the virus a hoax

Yes I think there are several here that agree he never said or implied that the virus itself was a hoax or didn't exist. But you know he used the term "hoax" or "their new hoax" at his political rallies for months leading up to the National Emergency declaration in mid March. Please explain what he was calling a hoax.

They are hiding from the fact that the hysteria they manufactured is the real hoax. Notice how no one is even addressing that.

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax,
No. He called the WARNINGS about it a "Dem Hoax" and clearly those warnings should have been heeded
Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax. By posting what you did in response to what you quoted of me, you validated what I was saying. Were you really wanting to agree with me?
I'm sorry, but he called the concern and warnings about the corona virus by the Democrats, the new Democratic Hoax, instead of heeding their concerns early, he turned a blind eye to it, and decided to turn their real concern, in to some political rallying call.....

This caused his followers, including Trumpster governors, and Pastors and his folowers to ignore the Scientists, ignore the CDC, ignore the warning signs from other countries.... which allowed them to gather together, and to allow beaches to be filled..for the love of money, and allow the Pastors to hold big services hand in hand, and many other things where his followers and even others, ignore the warning signs and ignore the social distancing and treat this thing early on as if it were a nothing burger.....

It was NOT JUST him saying the Democrats were perpetrating a hoax about the corona virus, just to make the ecomomy fall, or just to replace the Russian hoax, or the impeachment hoax blah blah blah blah blah, and his comments are this being like the flu, when it wasn't a flu, or that people end up going to work they feel so little or nothing when they catch it, blah blah blah......or we will be up and running by Easter, he hoped.....blah blah blah....

It was a multitude of things he said that played this down, that has cost lives.... a heck of a lot more lives than was lost in Benghazi, were also, killed unnecessarily....

Then he back tracks, flip flops, and says he knew all along this was a pandemic and it was vicious.....

gag me with a frickin' spoon.....

He has a forked tongue, just like all snakes do..... and he deceived people with it for whatever personal or political gain.... that's the bottom line.

"This is their new hoax" - Trump

I win.

They are hiding from the fact that the hysteria they manufactured is the real hoax. Notice how no one is even addressing that.

Put down the bottle.

There it is in post 4. He will NEVER wrap quotes around Trump calling the virus itself a hoax, just a link to where he wishes it was. He has nothing of merit to post, so he posts a crutch.
To be fair, Trump DOES say the word hoax! Now that this word is out there, it is fair game for the idiot Left to try to spin its intent, usage and context any way they want to make up whatever faux meaning they choose because they know their compliant lackey media will simply print anything without question! And the Tards, no matter what facts presented, simply claim whatever reality they choose to believe.

The good news is that this buoys their faith and confidence going into the election to foster morale and keeps up the production of snotty Trump memes to share and snicker with in their mother's basement, but does little for their actual bottom line when it comes to the nation actually deciding if they want adolescent, puerile dweebs again running the country.

Yes he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.
EXACTLY! Thank you. Trump said the democfrats were creating another (anti-Trump media) hoax, not that the virus itself was the hoax.
Okay. The virus was not a hoax. So what was the hoax then?

Put down the bottle.

Only if I get to smash it over your head.

I take this as a tacit admission that I was absolutely correct.

Forum List

Back