The Hoax Crutch

Again...SOMETHING was called a Hoax.

What? If not the virus itself...then the warnings that should have been heeded and WERE NOT

This does NOT absolve Trump even a little bit
I bet you wish you could just post a real quote of Trump saying the virus was a hoax. You are stuck defending the untrue notion that Trump called the virus a hoax. How lame, lol.

There it is in post 4. He will NEVER wrap quotes around Trump calling the virus itself a hoax, just a link to where he wishes it was. He has nothing of merit to post, so he posts a crutch.
To be fair, Trump DOES say the word hoax! Now that this word is out there, it is fair game for the idiot Left to try to spin its intent, usage and context any way they want to make up whatever faux meaning they choose because they know their compliant lackey media will simply print anything without question! And the Tards, no matter what facts presented, simply claim whatever reality they choose to believe.

The good news is that this buoys their faith and confidence going into the election to foster morale and keeps up the production of snotty Trump memes to share and snicker with in their mother's basement, but does little for their actual bottom line when it comes to the nation actually deciding if they want adolescent, puerile dweebs again running the country.

Yes he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.
EXACTLY! Thank you. Trump said the democfrats were creating another (anti-Trump media) hoax, not that the virus itself was the hoax.
Okay. The virus was not a hoax. So what was the hoax then?
If you know trump never called the virus a hoax, (ALL lefties DO know this), then you are defending an untruth. How does defending an untruth make lefties look any better? Wtf are you doing?

There it is in post 4. He will NEVER wrap quotes around Trump calling the virus itself a hoax, just a link to where he wishes it was. He has nothing of merit to post, so he posts a crutch.
To be fair, Trump DOES say the word hoax! Now that this word is out there, it is fair game for the idiot Left to try to spin its intent, usage and context any way they want to make up whatever faux meaning they choose because they know their compliant lackey media will simply print anything without question! And the Tards, no matter what facts presented, simply claim whatever reality they choose to believe.

The good news is that this buoys their faith and confidence going into the election to foster morale and keeps up the production of snotty Trump memes to share and snicker with in their mother's basement, but does little for their actual bottom line when it comes to the nation actually deciding if they want adolescent, puerile dweebs again running the country.

EXACTLY! Thank you. Trump said the democfrats were creating another (anti-Trump media) hoax, not that the virus itself was the hoax.
If you know trump never called the virus a hoax, (ALL lefties DO know this), then you are defending an untruth. How does defending an untruth make lefties look any better? Wtf are you doing?
I’m not defending anything. What was he calling a hoax?

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

IM2 is fully aware that Trump did not call the virus a hoax. This is all he could post, it is a crutch.

What is the new hoax he is referring to then?

Whatever it is, he never called the virus itself a hoax. Lefties KNOW he didn't call it a hoax, but they want him to have said thatv REALLY bad. That's why they compile out of context shit into a fake narrative video, and why they perpetuate the lie over and over.

So tell us what he is referring to then? What is "their new hoax" a reference to?

Start a thread about that. This thread is about lefties using the lie about Trump calling the virus a hoax as a crutch when they don't have anything worth posting.

Still no quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax? Here is a quote from me: "your next post will not have a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax." I'll be quoting this in response to your next post.

"This is their new hoax" - Trump

I win.

I see you absolutely did not post a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. In my post that you just quoted, I predicted this "your next post will not have a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax." Look familiar?

By trying to steer the thread away from the opening post topic, you are preventing the real topic from being discussed. You are defending the lie by helping lefties evade being called out on it.

By trying to steer the thread away from the opening post topic, you are preventing the real topic from being discussed. You are defending the lie by helping lefties evade being called out on it.

It’s directly related to the original topic.

What was the hoax?

You are stuck defending the untrue notion that Trump called the virus a hoax.

Really? Why does that burden fall on me? Did I not just agree with your premise that he didn't directly call the viruses existence itself a hoax?

It is pretty lame that you refuse to explain exactly what he meant by it's their new hoax.

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

IM2 is fully aware that Trump did not call the virus a hoax. This is all he could post, it is a crutch.

What is the new hoax he is referring to then?

Whatever it is, he never called the virus itself a hoax. Lefties KNOW he didn't call it a hoax, but they want him to have said thatv REALLY bad. That's why they compile out of context shit into a fake narrative video, and why they perpetuate the lie over and over.

So tell us what he is referring to then? What is "their new hoax" a reference to?

Start a thread about that. This thread is about lefties using the lie about Trump calling the virus a hoax as a crutch when they don't have anything worth posting.

Still no quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax? Here is a quote from me: "your next post will not have a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax." I'll be quoting this in response to your next post.

"This is their new hoax" - Trump

I win.

I see you absolutely did not post a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. In my post that you just quoted, I predicted this "your next post will not have a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax." Look familiar?

I absolutely did. I can't make you read it. That's your issue.

Forum List

Back