The Hoax Crutch

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

IM2 is fully aware that Trump did not call the virus a hoax. This is all he could post, it is a crutch.

Again:

Trump didn't call the virus a hoax, he said that the Democrats' alarm was a hoax. Just as talk radio instructs him to say.

Either way, he clearly used the term, and either way, he clearly politicized the situation.

It's only clearly to you.

You've become a real left winger.

Lefties are using the hoax thing to disrupt threads when they have nothing of merit to post,
Actually, fawning Trump sycophants are using the hoax, hoax to pretend "they (Dems) have nothing of merit to post." Yet we critics of Trump have cited example after example of how this attitude..........
lead to the most incompetent response EVER to what is the biggest viral health threat we have faced since the 1918 flu.

Lol, this EDITED video is your crutch. Lefties want a certain narrative so badly that they will snip stuff out of context and organize it into the narrative they need.

Everyone knows he called it a hoax.
Who is this EVERYONE..............I just showed the real clips not taken out of Context......In the same speech at 11 Minutes he describes that they are taking it seriously and preparing for the worst case scenario.

The Hoax.......has ALWAYS BEEN the Media and Politicizing this Pandemic............Nothing has changed there.

30th of this month...........Senator Schumer Lying his ASS OFF.......saying and sending a letter to the President for the Media.............Trump must Appoint a military CZAR to handle distribution of Medical PPE.

The MORON......and I called Schumer a MORON.....is LYING HIS ASS OFF.........Because a REAR ADMIRAL is ALREADY IN CHARGE OF IT.

This is the ART OF A LIE........Tell a Lie enough it becomes the truth to MORONS.
Everyone who is honest knows he called it a hoax.
You know better, but this is all you have. Lame.

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

1. He called it "their hoax". Do you know what that means ? And given the current context of the morons in the house, it would be clear to anyone else. BTW: If it were not for NY and NJ nobody would be giving a flying fuck about this and our economy would be fine.

That is the only "fact" (and it really isn't one) in your post.

You out of toilet paper ? I hope not because you are full of shit.

I can understand your anger, since you have to constantly defend this man from his own words and behaviors.

I don't care. Sorry.

Yes he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.
What was "their hoax?" Answer, the coronavirus. Is the coronavirus anyone's hoax? No. Was Trump claiming at the time the Dems and the media were blowing the virus out of proportion? Yes. Were they? Obviously not.
Does anything kill a Trump cultist's thread like truth and logic? No.
You know Trump never called the virus a hoax, just like I know you will NEVER be providing a real quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. Lefties want Trump to have said this SO badly. Give it up and quit using this as a crutch.

1. He called it "their hoax". Do you know what that means ? And given the current context of the morons in the house, it would be clear to anyone else. BTW: If it were not for NY and NJ nobody would be giving a flying fuck about this and our economy would be fine.

I can understand your anger, since you have to constantly defend this man from his own words and behaviors.

I don't care. Sorry.

Please show me where I defend him.

Everyone knows he called it a hoax.
Who is this EVERYONE..............I just showed the real clips not taken out of Context......In the same speech at 11 Minutes he describes that they are taking it seriously and preparing for the worst case scenario.

The Hoax.......has ALWAYS BEEN the Media and Politicizing this Pandemic............Nothing has changed there.

30th of this month...........Senator Schumer Lying his ASS OFF.......saying and sending a letter to the President for the Media.............Trump must Appoint a military CZAR to handle distribution of Medical PPE.

The MORON......and I called Schumer a MORON.....is LYING HIS ASS OFF.........Because a REAR ADMIRAL is ALREADY IN CHARGE OF IT.

This is the ART OF A LIE........Tell a Lie enough it becomes the truth to MORONS.
Everyone who is honest knows he called it a hoax.
You know better, but this is all you have. Lame.
Lol you literally refuse to tell us what he is referring to when he said this is their new hoax.

Because you know and are too stubborn to admit it like an adult. You're a baby.

Everyone of your threads blows up in your face.

You've become a real left winger.
The fact that I think Trump is a dishonest buffoon and that Trumpsters are conned, mal-informed sheep is not an indication of my political beliefs.

I know you won't understand that. Dittos Rush, drain the swamp, fake news, MAGA.

How do you know what I'll understand.

That is the hallmark of a real left wing moron. Arrogance and ignorance in huge amounts.

I don't care. Sorry.

Uh, you just did.

Holy crap.

Trump Devotion Syndrome is a sight to behold.

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax,
No. He called the WARNINGS about it a "Dem Hoax" and clearly those warnings should have been heeded
Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax. By posting what you did in response to what you quoted of me, you validated what I was saying. Were you really wanting to agree with me?

Last edited:
In this retelling, Trump knew it was a pandemic before others called it a pandemic, but he still regaled his followers with some nonsense about an alleged hoax. Knowing it was a pandemic, he downplayed it while American companies sold and shipped medical equipment the US would badly need to deal with the hoax/pandemic. 54 other countries stopped exports of such equipment, while Trump boasted cases in the US would "soon be very close to zero".

The White House and congressional intelligence committees were briefed on the scope and threat of the coronavirus in January and February, but President Donald Trump has not stopped exports of key medical equipment – a move taken by at least 54 other countries so far.

The data show how U.S. manufacturers stepped up production and cleared out inventory to supply protective medical equipment to China for weeks, even as the threat of the coronavirus became clear. The CDC reported its first case in the United States on Jan. 20. Within the next two weeks, the World Health Organization and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services had declared the disease a public health emergency.

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax,
No. He called the WARNINGS about it a "Dem Hoax" and clearly those warnings should have been heeded
And when caught in a Lie.............spin it to CLAIM ANOTHER LIE..........

Typical.
But you still haven’t explained what he was talking about. What was the hoax exactly?
Whatever it was, he certainly never called the virus a hoax. Lefties KNOW this.

I don't care. Sorry.

Uh, you just did.

Holy crap.

Trump Devotion Syndrome is a sight to behold.

So you can't point out any place where I defended him.

You are a moron.

IM2 is fully aware that Trump did not call the virus a hoax. This is all he could post, it is a crutch.

What is the new hoax he is referring to then?

Whatever it is, he never called the virus itself a hoax. Lefties KNOW he didn't call it a hoax, but they want him to have said thatv REALLY bad. That's why they compile out of context shit into a fake narrative video, and why they perpetuate the lie over and over.

Typical.
But you still haven’t explained what he was talking about. What was the hoax exactly?

You don't know what it is that he called a hoax, but you know it wasn't the virus? How does that work?

The corona virus is an ordinary flu virus. Not as deadly as any of the others.
How many Americans typically die each year from the influenza flu and how many are projected by the Trump admin to die from COVID-19?
Don't care about projections. Last year almost 70,000 people died of the flu in this country. Corona has a very long way to go. Enemy democrats screamed for the Navy to send hospital ships. Those ships are now sitting empty. This entire useless hysteria is right out of the Cloward-Piven strategy. Orchestrated crisis. And that's all it is.

Typical.

So you have no idea?

Dems were saying the virus presented a risk to our country. Was the risk a hoax?

What is the new hoax he is referring to then?

Whatever it is, he never called the virus itself a hoax. Lefties KNOW he didn't call it a hoax, but they want him to have said thatv REALLY bad. That's why they compile out of context shit into a fake narrative video, and why they perpetuate the lie over and over.

So tell us what he is referring to then? What is "their new hoax" a reference to?

Forum List

Back