The Hoax Crutch

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.
Then why did you post a video entitled
Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax'

Doesn't matter to me if the title is inaccurate.

He said what he said, and no spinning or deflecting or lying can change that.

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax, yet they still feel a need to use the hoax narrative. Even the lefty site Snopes says Trump never called it a hoax.
I thought that, if snopes said it, it meant it wasn't true. Could you cons please pick a lane and stick to it? :rolleyes-41:

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax,
No. He called the WARNINGS about it a "Dem Hoax" and clearly those warnings should have been heeded
And when caught in a Lie.............spin it to CLAIM ANOTHER LIE..........

Typical.
But you still haven’t explained what he was talking about. What was the hoax exactly?
Go to the video and watch before and after......go to minute 11 and see what he says.....

I'm done with this BS for the moment.
I have. He never explains what he means by hoax. Can you explain what the hoax is?
Sell your spin to someone else............That Snake Oil doesn't work on me..........In context you should know the meaning of it...............Pound sand bro.

You know what I think. I think you don’t actually know what he was talking about and don’t want to admit it.

If it’s so obvious, it should be trivial for you to explain it. Instead it triggers you.
Only thing that triggers me is LYING SACKS like you and the your Party and the Media.......His clarification was at 11 minutes ......SAME SPEECH.........PERIOD......

You refuse to see what he called a hoax because what is left of your brain is MUSH from TDS

Also what Trump did was "minimize" the outbreak by saying it is 100% contained....that there are only 15 cases and in the next few days, it would be zero....then he said it would magically disappear....
At the time that was the number.........at the time he said he HOPED ............HOPE.........shortly afterwards he was HOPEFUL but preparing for the WORST..........

TDS has blinded you.................

There is NO CURE FOR TDS......SORRY......

It's useless to point out facts and in context speech to those who REFUSE TO LOOK AT IT.
No, it was not the number...that is what he told "YOU" was the number....

You cant' claim you "KNEW" something before everyone else did while at the same time claiming you didn't know something...

Just fucking admit he tried to bullshit his way thru it and hoped that would be enough to keep people like you on board...

it doesn't make you a bad person....admitting you or Trump was wrong about something doesn't make you un-American or evil....but when you continue to gaslight people about something that you yourself know is a fact -- that makes you a bitch.....don't be a bitch
BS....at the time it hadn't exploded in the United States..........or he wouldn't have been at a Rally full of people then now would he..............It hadn't shifted here yet...........

He was giving a number of the TIME FRAME OF THE SPEECH..........and then said CLEARLY We were PREPARING FOR THE WORST..........SAME SPEECH...........SAME VIDEO.........SAME TIME....PERIOD.

Clearly he was HOPING FOR THE BEST PREPARING FOR THE WORST.........Minute 11 of that video.

Now SUCK ON IT.

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax, yet they still feel a need to use the hoax narrative. Even the lefty site Snopes says Trump never called it a hoax.
I thought that, if snopes said it, it meant it wasn't true. Could you cons please pick a lane and stick to it? :rolleyes-41:
Fuck lanes.................the FULL VIDEO shows the real deal.

Take your Party's BS taken out of context moments and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. You can't stop even as Americans are dying. PATHETIC.

I wouldn't take a leak on you if you were on fire.

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax,
No. He called the WARNINGS about it a "Dem Hoax" and clearly those warnings should have been heeded

Typical.
But you still haven’t explained what he was talking about. What was the hoax exactly?
Go to the video and watch before and after......go to minute 11 and see what he says.....

I have. He never explains what he means by hoax. Can you explain what the hoax is?
Sell your spin to someone else............That Snake Oil doesn't work on me..........In context you should know the meaning of it...............Pound sand bro.

You know what I think. I think you don’t actually know what he was talking about and don’t want to admit it.

If it’s so obvious, it should be trivial for you to explain it. Instead it triggers you.
Only thing that triggers me is LYING SACKS like you and the your Party and the Media.......His clarification was at 11 minutes ......SAME SPEECH.........PERIOD......

You refuse to see what he called a hoax because what is left of your brain is MUSH from TDS

I watched it. His speech is vague and he never clarified what the hoax was. Apparently it’s super obvious to you so I asked you what he meant.

So, what exactly was the hoax?

Typical.

I watched it. His speech is vague and he never clarified what the hoax was. Apparently it’s super obvious to you so I asked you what he meant.

The Dems and their Media lying about his actions to date .......aka at the time of the video.

We can play this stupid BS game all day........at minute 11 WTF did he say about this.........

You don't want to got there do you.

Typical.

The Dems and their Media lying about his actions to date .......aka at the time of the video.

We can play this stupid BS game all day........at minute 11 WTF did he say about this.........

He said a lot of things, but since his speech pattern is so incoherent it’s hard to understand what he’s talking about.

He didn’t mention any lies specifically. What is he referring to?

He didn't call the virus a hoax, he called the Democrats' response to it a hoax.

So you really don't give a fuck that you are disseminating dangerous disinformation?

That fact of the matter is that there are a lot of very vocal conspiracy theorists out there who actually are saying that the coronavirus is a hoax. And Trump is not one of them. What if people actually believe that the president said that the coronavirus is a hoax?

You're despicable.

Typical.

He said a lot of things, but since his speech pattern is so incoherent it’s hard to understand what he’s talking about.

Jesus dude...........CONTEXT.......leading in the subject was a history of HOAXES.....Russian Hoax.......Impeachment HOAX...........and then this right in line with it.

You know Damned well he wasn't calling the virus a HOAX........because IF...........IF............IF.......which he didn't.......IF he thought that he would HAVE NEVER said he was preparing for the worst at minute 11.

I think I got it figured out. The “hoax” was the media portraying COVID-19 as a likely threat to our nations health. Trump didn’t want to admit that. He wanted people to believe that it was under control, that he could handle it and that no one was going to have to worry about it.

It wasn’t a hoax. The media and the Dems had this 100% right.

Typical.

Jesus dude...........CONTEXT.......leading in the subject was a history of HOAXES.....Russian Hoax.......Impeachment HOAX...........and then this right in line with it.

You know Damned well he wasn't calling the virus a HOAX........because IF...........IF............IF.......which he didn't.......IF he thought that he would HAVE NEVER said he was preparing for the worst at minute 11.

Yeah. But as we now know, he wasn’t preparing for the worst. He didn’t have it under control.

So what were the lies the media was telling, because it seems to me the media got it right. Trump was saying it was under control. The media was saying it was going to be bad. The media for it right.

Typical.

Yeah. But as we now know, he wasn’t preparing for the worst. He didn’t have it under control.

So what were the lies the media was telling, because it seems to me the media got it right. Trump was saying it was under control. The media was saying it was going to be bad. The media for it right.
More LIES...........MORE TDS........The Media has been caught in LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE.

Go to work sick............Lie............
Gov't not giving New York Ventilators.......over 4000 of them sitting in warehouse in New York..

Blah Blah Blah............

THEY SUCK.

Typical.

More LIES...........MORE TDS........The Media has been caught in LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE.

Go to work sick............Lie............
Gov't not giving New York Ventilators.......over 4000 of them sitting in warehouse in New York..

Blah Blah Blah............

THEY SUCK.

Without getting into the nitty gritty of each statement you referenced, both of those statements happened well after the comments you’ve been referencing.

So which lies was Trump referring to that constituted the hoax?

Because at that time the media was worried this was going to below up and boy were they right.

My goodness, just toss a couple of facts out there, and the sheep melt down.

Again.

I've never seen an emotional attachment like this, for someone people have never even met.

Incredible.
It truly is a cult, following their leader's order to drink the kool aid....

Feel sorry for them.... :(
I've never seen emotional attachment like this. Maybe a pope. They have lowered their standards into the toilet for this man, to the point where they deny he said something when there is a video of him saying it.

Crazy stuff.

This. Every time I think the bar can't be set any lower, Trump and his supporters jackhammer the concrete, dig the hole deeper and place the bar down in it. :)
I've seen nothing like this in my lifetime. I've attempted to try and figure the devotion and the love for a guy that's been a media packaged fraud for almost all of his adult life. But mostly given up because most Trump supporters (not all, but most) can't cogently explain to me why they support him. They can tell me why they like him, but not why they support him.
Most will tell you that they don’t even like him.

So you really don't give a fuck that you are disseminating dangerous disinformation?

That fact of the matter is that there are a lot of very vocal conspiracy theorists out there who actually are saying that the coronavirus is a hoax. And Trump is not one of them. What if people actually believe that the president said that the coronavirus is a hoax?

You're despicable.

Look at you, covering for Trump by trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

I get the same silly shit from Regressive Lefties when I trigger them, too. You nutters are peas in a pod.

Trump said what he said, and I provided the video. If you don't like that, tough shit.

Last edited:

At about :30, "this is their new hoax." It's right there, on your screen. Coming from your speakers.

And talk radio -- Trump's and the Trumpsters' brain -- is spending a majority of its time downplaying pretty much everything about this virus. Limbaugh is non-stop on it, constantly saying, "well, I'd better stop myself, or I'll get in trouble."

There's no way to know if you guys are lying or just completely and utterly conned, like children, by this guy. It's fascinating as hell to watch, though.

IM2 is fully aware that Trump did not call the virus a hoax. This is all he could post, it is a crutch.

What is the new hoax he is referring to then?

Whatever it is, he never called the virus itself a hoax. Lefties KNOW he didn't call it a hoax, but they want him to have said thatv REALLY bad. That's why they compile out of context shit into a fake narrative video, and why they perpetuate the lie over and over.

They are hiding from the fact that the hysteria they manufactured is the real hoax. Notice how no one is even addressing that.

Put down the bottle.

Only if I get to smash it over your head.

I take this as a tacit admission that I was absolutely correct.

Of course you do. You're not intelligent or moral.

Again...SOMETHING was called a Hoax.

What? If not the virus itself...then the warnings that should have been heeded and WERE NOT

This does NOT absolve Trump even a little bit

You know Trump never called the virus a hoax

Yes I think there are several here that agree he never said or implied that the virus itself was a hoax or didn't exist. But you know he used the term "hoax" or "their new hoax" at his political rallies for months leading up to the National Emergency declaration in mid March. Please explain what he was calling a hoax.
Whatever it was. He absolutely did not call the virus itself a hoax. You are stuck defending the untrue notion that Trump called the virus a hoax. How lame, lol.

Forum List

Back