The Hoax Crutch

There it is in post 4. He will NEVER wrap quotes around Trump calling the virus itself a hoax, just a link to where he wishes it was. He has nothing of merit to post, so he posts a crutch.
To be fair, Trump DOES say the word hoax! Now that this word is out there, it is fair game for the idiot Left to try to spin its intent, usage and context any way they want to make up whatever faux meaning they choose because they know their compliant lackey media will simply print anything without question! And the Tards, no matter what facts presented, simply claim whatever reality they choose to believe.

The good news is that this buoys their faith and confidence going into the election to foster morale and keeps up the production of snotty Trump memes to share and snicker with in their mother's basement, but does little for their actual bottom line when it comes to the nation actually deciding if they want adolescent, puerile dweebs again running the country.

Yes he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.

es he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.

Yes, the democrats..

Not the pandemic, not the virus, the democrats.

Glad you caught that.

My goodness, just toss a couple of facts out there, and the sheep melt down.

Again.

I've never seen an emotional attachment like this, for someone people have never even met.

Incredible.

Please stop pretending you care about facts. That ship sailed a long time ago. You still think Trump and David Duke are best friends. If you cared about facts, you would at least admit that Trump never called the actual virus a hoax. Are you willing to go that far?

There it is in post 4. He will NEVER wrap quotes around Trump calling the virus itself a hoax, just a link to where he wishes it was. He has nothing of merit to post, so he posts a crutch.
To be fair, Trump DOES say the word hoax! Now that this word is out there, it is fair game for the idiot Left to try to spin its intent, usage and context any way they want to make up whatever faux meaning they choose because they know their compliant lackey media will simply print anything without question! And the Tards, no matter what facts presented, simply claim whatever reality they choose to believe.

The good news is that this buoys their faith and confidence going into the election to foster morale and keeps up the production of snotty Trump memes to share and snicker with in their mother's basement, but does little for their actual bottom line when it comes to the nation actually deciding if they want adolescent, puerile dweebs again running the country.

Yes he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.

es he did , he said it was their new hoax, meaning the democrats.

Yes, the democrats..

Not the pandemic, not the virus, the democrats.

Glad you caught that.

I got that part. Democrats are a hoax. But what the hell does that even mean?

Everyone knows he called it a hoax.
Who is this EVERYONE..............I just showed the real clips not taken out of Context......In the same speech at 11 Minutes he describes that they are taking it seriously and preparing for the worst case scenario.

The Hoax.......has ALWAYS BEEN the Media and Politicizing this Pandemic............Nothing has changed there.

30th of this month...........Senator Schumer Lying his ASS OFF.......saying and sending a letter to the President for the Media.............Trump must Appoint a military CZAR to handle distribution of Medical PPE.

The MORON......and I called Schumer a MORON.....is LYING HIS ASS OFF.........Because a REAR ADMIRAL is ALREADY IN CHARGE OF IT.

This is the ART OF A LIE........Tell a Lie enough it becomes the truth to MORONS.
Everyone who is honest knows he called it a hoax.

Jesus Christ. Now we know you aren't even trying to pay attention.

Everyone knows he called it a hoax.
Who is this EVERYONE..............I just showed the real clips not taken out of Context......In the same speech at 11 Minutes he describes that they are taking it seriously and preparing for the worst case scenario.

The Hoax.......has ALWAYS BEEN the Media and Politicizing this Pandemic............Nothing has changed there.

30th of this month...........Senator Schumer Lying his ASS OFF.......saying and sending a letter to the President for the Media.............Trump must Appoint a military CZAR to handle distribution of Medical PPE.

The MORON......and I called Schumer a MORON.....is LYING HIS ASS OFF.........Because a REAR ADMIRAL is ALREADY IN CHARGE OF IT.

This is the ART OF A LIE........Tell a Lie enough it becomes the truth to MORONS.
Everyone who is honest knows he called it a hoax.

Jesus Christ. Now we know you aren't even trying to pay attention.
Good boy. Ignore what your eyes can see. Believe only your owners commands.

Now roll over.

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax, yet they still feel a need to use the hoax narrative. Even the lefty site Snopes says Trump never called it a hoax. Lefties are using the hoax thing to disrupt threads when they have nothing of merit to post, but they know it is BS as they do it. They know they will NEVER be providing any link to Trump calling the virus a hoax just like righties know that when they ask for the link, they will NEVER get it. When lefties do the virus hoax BS, they are intentionally spreading disinformation or just using it as a crutch when they can't post anything of merit. When lefties pretend they actually believe Trump called the virus a hoax, they are lying.
Translation:

"MY DADDY DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!!! HE DIDN"T!!! WAAAHH WAAAHH"

Every lefty on this forum is fully aware that Trump never called the virus a hoax, yet they still feel a need to use the hoax narrative. Even the lefty site Snopes says Trump never called it a hoax. Lefties are using the hoax thing to disrupt threads when they have nothing of merit to post, but they know it is BS as they do it. They know they will NEVER be providing any link to Trump calling the virus a hoax just like righties know that when they ask for the link, they will NEVER get it. When lefties do the virus hoax BS, they are intentionally spreading disinformation or just using it as a crutch when they can't post anything of merit. When lefties pretend they actually believe Trump called the virus a hoax, they are lying.
Translation:

Got a link showing he did?

Translation:

And the LIE continues......even after showing the video in Context.........even after showing in the same speech they were preparing for the worst...........

Tell a Lie enough times and it becomes the truth is the strategy of the DNC right now..........IT IS PATHETIC...........

I've shown several of the lies in this thread...........PROVED THEY WERE LIES...........

We don't need these LIES right now...........they need to end........

If the great mindless of the left proclaims Trump called the virus a hoax who are you to argue with their mindless chanting?

Sure Snopes, Jake Tapper and others have debunk the left in this board but we must remember this is the same left that has claimed that the U.S. Government did not take the outbreak seriously even though event timelines debunk that theory also.

This is the same left that is explaining to us the China Government was quick to respond and contain the virus, well nearly two months later, but a communist regime I guess that is a quick response.

This is the same left that claims China Government was open and honest even though they refused help from the WHO and CDC at the start and waited until the spread was far enough that they could bi longer hide...

This is the same left using China outbreak and death totals as to proclaim China Government did a great job compared to the U.S. response while ignoring a article in Bloomberg stating China was lying about their numbers...

This is the same left that whined about Trump talking about arresting those that talked about his phone call but then applaud the Chinese Government for arresting whistleblowers that were trying to stop this Pandemic...

So sir or whatever you are please remember the fringe left that spew their beautifully written rants are never wong ( yes wong ) and to say they are mean you are an enemy of the State ( China ) and shall be ridiculed until the end of time!

( ain't I a stinker )

Translation:

Got a link showing he did?
Here is why you morons are full of shit.....

Trump claimed this virus was a Democrat/media hoax, another attempt at impeaching him......Idiots like yourself tried to claim it meant the "coverage" of the outbreak was a hoax...

How can covering something be a hoax if what you are covering is real?? Unless you believe that is also "fake"

Also what Trump did was "minimize" the outbreak by saying it is 100% contained....that there are only 15 cases and in the next few days, it would be zero....then he said it would magically disappear....

Meanwhile, the "media" for the most part has been proven right by reporting what the "health experts" were saying....so much so that now Trump wants you to believe that he knew it was a pandemic BEFORE everyone else did....

I bet your stupid ass still thinks "We will be greeted as liberators" is still a true statement......

Translation:

And the LIE continues......even after showing the video in Context.........even after showing in the same speech they were preparing for the worst...........

Tell a Lie enough times and it becomes the truth is the strategy of the DNC right now..........IT IS PATHETIC...........

I've shown several of the lies in this thread...........PROVED THEY WERE LIES...........

"this is their new hoax"

What is? What is the new hoax?

Also what Trump did was "minimize" the outbreak by saying it is 100% contained....that there are only 15 cases and in the next few days, it would be zero....then he said it would magically disappear....
At the time that was the number.........at the time he said he HOPED ............HOPE.........shortly afterwards he was HOPEFUL but preparing for the WORST..........

TDS has blinded you.................

There is NO CURE FOR TDS......SORRY......

It's useless to point out facts and in context speech to those who REFUSE TO LOOK AT IT.

Translation:

You only need to say the lie once for the nutters to believe no matter which side...

Snopes, Jake Tapper and many more debunk " Trump called the virus a hoax " and yet the left will whistle on by and say " we do not care "...

Trump called the ridicule of Trump handling of the outbreak and his slow response to the outbreak a Democrat Hoax and not the virus itself but alas the left will proclaim that to be untrue while spewing their talking points to protect the Chinese Government failure and insidious acts against humanity!

Translation:

You only need to say the lie once for the nutters to believe no matter which side...

Snopes, Jake Tapper and many more debunk " Trump called the virus a hoax " and yet the left will whistle on by and say " we do not care "...

Trump called the ridicule of Trump handling of the outbreak and his slow response to the outbreak a Democrat Hoax and not the virus itself but alas the left will proclaim that to be untrue while spewing their talking points to protect the Chinese Government failure and insidious acts against humanity!
"this is their new hoax"

Translation:

"this is their new hoax"

I've shown the video in context......DNC politicizing the virus.........PERIOD.......

You are A USELESS LIAR.......as is ANYONE who says he called the VIRUS A HOAX in that RALLY.

No time to deal with LIARS bro.........GROW THE FUCK UP

My goodness, just toss a couple of facts out there, and the sheep melt down.

Again.

I've never seen an emotional attachment like this, for someone people have never even met.

Incredible.
It truly is a cult, following their leader's order to drink the kool aid....

Feel sorry for them.... :(
I've never seen emotional attachment like this. Maybe a pope. They have lowered their standards into the toilet for this man, to the point where they deny he said something when there is a video of him saying it.

Crazy stuff.

This. Every time I think the bar can't be set any lower, Trump and his supporters jackhammer the concrete, dig the hole deeper and place the bar down in it. :)
I've seen nothing like this in my lifetime. I've attempted to try and figure the devotion and the love for a guy that's been a media packaged fraud for almost all of his adult life. But mostly given up because most Trump supporters (not all, but most) can't cogently explain to me why they support him. They can tell me why they like him, but not why they support him.

Forum List

Back