The history of the Jews and God---

Genesis 32:28
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Genesis 34:7
And the sons of Jacob came out of the field when they heard it: and the men were grieved, and they were very wroth, because he had wrought folly in Israel in lying with Jacob's daughter; which thing ought not to be done.

Genesis 46:1
And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac.

Genesis 47:27
And Israel dwelt in the land of Egypt, in the country of Goshen; and they had possessions therein, and grew, and multiplied exceedingly.

Genesis 47:29
And the time drew nigh that Israel must die: and he called his son Joseph, and said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh, and deal kindly and truly with me; bury me not, I pray thee, in Egypt:

Hosea 6:10
I have seen an horrible thing in the house of Israel: there is the whoredom of Ephraim, Israel is defiled.

Hosea 7:1
When I would have healed Israel, then the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered, and the wickedness of Samaria: for they commit falsehood; and the thief cometh in, and the troop of robbers spoileth without.

Hosea 8:3
Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.

Hosea 8:6
For from Israel was it also: the workman made it; therefore it is not God: but the calf of Samaria shall be broken in pieces.

Hosea 8:8

Israel
is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure.

Hosea 8:14
For Israel hath forgotten his Maker, and buildeth temples; and Judah hath multiplied fenced cities: but I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces thereof.

Hosea 9:1
Rejoice not, O Israel
, for joy, as other people: for thou hast gone a whoring from thy God, thou hast loved a reward upon every cornfloor.

Hosea 9:10
I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness
; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Hosea 10:1
Israel
is an empty vine, he bringeth forth fruit unto himself: according to the multitude of his fruit he hath increased the altars; according to the goodness of his land they have made goodly images.

Hosea 10:8
The high places also of Aven, the sin of Israel, shall be destroyed: the thorn and the thistle shall come up on their altars; and they shall say to the mountains, Cover us; and to the hills, Fall on us.

Hosea 10:9
O Israel
, thou hast sinned from the days of Gibeah: there they stood: the battle in Gibeah against the children of iniquity did not overtake them.

Hosea 10:15
So shall Bethel do unto you because of your great wickedness: in a morning shall the king of Israel utterly be cut off.

Hosea 12:12
And Jacob fled into the country of Syria, and Israel served for a wife, and for a wife he kept sheep.

Hosea 13:9
O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself
; but in me is thine help.

Hosea 14:1
O Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.

Amos 2:6
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes;

Amos 3:14
That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of Bethel: and the horns of the altar shall be cut off, and fall to the ground.

Amos 5:1
Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel.

Amos 6:1
Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!

Amos 6:14
But, behold, I will raise up against you a nation, O house of Israel, saith the LORD the God of hosts; and they shall afflict you from the entering in of Hemath unto the river of the wilderness.

Amos 7:8
And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A plumbline. Then said the Lord, Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of my people Israel: I will not again pass by them any more:

Amos 7:9
And the high places of Isaac shall be desolate, and the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste; and I will rise against the house of Jeroboam with the sword.

Amos 7:11
For thus Amos saith, Jeroboam shall die by the sword, and Israel shall surely be led away captive out of their own land.

Amos 7:17
Therefore thus saith the LORD; Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou shalt die in a polluted land: and Israel shall surely go into captivity forth of his land.

Micah 1:13
O thou inhabitant of Lachish, bind the chariot to the swift beast: she is the beginning of the sin to the daughter of Zion: for the transgressions of Israel were found in thee.

Zechariah 11:14
Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Malachi 2:11
Judah
hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

They sure spent a lot of time bashing Israel.

Taking things out of context does not make the truth.. It is like reading a book and skipping the middle chapters because you didn’t like them..
Ok, Oh Wise One, show me the chapter I left out.

Thanks in advance

:)-

I know.. But you can't hold all Jews accountable for those idiots who spit on Christians or you are just as stupid as they are.

Some years ago Jewish settlers in the West Bank confiscated and burned Bibles. That's not the norm. I know many , many Jews who are secure in their faith.. They would not destroy Bibles or ever spit on anyone.

Please be careful that you don't become the thing you hate.
surada LIED again-----at no time has Israel CONFISCATED
bibles. What did happen is a group of jews upon whose
children christian literature had been IMPOSED---by various
methods----like just thrusting it into their hands and shoving
between the pages of other books-----gathered the stuff up and
did a BONFIRE thing. Even in the USA----missionary pigs do slip
into "jewish book stores" and shove their crap between the pages
of everything from prayer books to cook books and childrens'
story books. Long ago I opted, for the safety of my son, to live
in a "jewish religious neighborhood"----when I bought a book in the
local "Jewish bookstore" I would being it home and open it over the
garbage can

No question that Jews were horribly persecuted in Europe and Russia. They sought sanctuary in Palestine when no one else would take them. .. They were horribly antiSemitic towards the Arabic speaking Muslims and Christians.

In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza.

He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe "off the map" to use the language of the President of Iran, recently.

Everyone should read the koran---in the 627 AD episode---Muhummad's bevy of sluts GIGGLED as they were entertained by the
beheadings of young boys. The koran is FOREVER---my very own
hubby barely escaped the 1947 ISLAMIC FIESTA in his hometown in which the throats of jewish babies were slit to TITTILATE the local
muslimah sluts------suruda waxes nostalgic. Her imaginative comment regarding arabic speakers is taken from the islamo nazi
propaganda produced post world war II ---by nazi war criminals who
escaped to shariah shitholes like syria and egypt

In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza.

He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe "off the map" to use the language of the President of Iran, recently.

Everyone should read the koran---in the 627 AD episode---Muhummad's bevy of sluts GIGGLED as they were entertained by the
beheadings of young boys. The koran is FOREVER---my very own
hubby barely escaped the 1947 ISLAMIC FIESTA in his hometown in which the throats of jewish babies were slit to TITTILATE the local
muslimah sluts------suruda waxes nostalgic. Her imaginative comment regarding arabic speakers is taken from the islamo nazi
propaganda produced post world war II ---by nazi war criminals who
escaped to shariah shitholes like syria and egypt
Surada spits on the koran -----clearly denying its veracity as in
ALLAH LIED AGAIN

What is wrong with you?
nothing at all. I read the book and I have been acquainted with
educated muslims from ALL OVER THE WORLD. The idea that the
koran is a PERFECT ACCOUNT OF REALITY-----is axiomatic in MOST their lives to the same extent as the "jews christ killer" BS was axiomatic to my WASPY and CATHOLIC friends in the town in which I grew up (also those few eastern orthodox----for a diehard
"jew the christkiller" believer----talk to a Serb child) ---I should add,
most of the Teheran muslims I knew did not buy into that crap--BACK
in the day----pre 1979

PS----educated Hindus I have known----do not read the "RAMAYANA" with FAITH IN ITS LITERAL REALITY

it's and islamo nazi meme----invented by nazi war criminals in the
post world war II era

garbage can

In 2010 they just burned Bibles.

Rense is an islamo nazi propaganda site---WAY TO GO SURADIE!!!!
now for the truth-----unvarnished by
the khutbah jumaat feces flingers. -------the "bibles"
were not books CONFISCATED (yanno---confiscated (aka STOLEN)--like people of your ilk did to torahs and talmud volumes------they were imposed on children and voluntarily given up by the families so violated. Interestingly---there are sneaky
"missionaries" in the USA who engage in the SAME
STINKING FILTH. I'll describe the stinking filth---later.

Rense is an islamo nazi propaganda site---WAY TO GO SURADIE!!!!
now for the truth-----unvarnished by
the khutbah jumaat feces flingers. -------the "bibles"
were not books CONFISCATED (yanno---confiscated (aka STOLEN)--like people of your ilk did to torahs and talmud volumes------they were imposed on children and voluntarily given up by the families so violated. Interestingly---there are sneaky
"missionaries" in the USA who engage in the SAME
STINKING FILTH. I'll describe the stinking filth---later.

Israeli settlers burn church in Jerusalem « Aletho News
Oct 30, 2010 · By Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News - October 30, 2010 Church in Jerusalem (photo from Ivarfjeld) A hundred year old church was burned Friday by right-wing Israeli settlers, who broke a number of windows of the church and hurled Molotov cocktails inside. The damage to the church was substantial, with burn damage throughout the first…

Orthodox Jewish youths burn New Testaments in Or Yehuda ...
May. 20, 2008. Orthodox Jews set fire to hundreds of copies of the New Testament in the latest act of violence against Christian missionaries in the Holy Land. Or Yehuda Deputy Mayor Uzi Aharon said missionaries recently entered a neighborhood in the predominantly religious town of 34,000 in central Israel, distributing hundreds of New ...

it's and islamo nazi meme----invented by nazi war criminals in the
post world war II era

Excerpt:

USA Today/May 21, 2008
Jerusalem - Orthodox Jews set fire to hundreds of copies of the New Testament in the latest act of violence against Christian missionaries in the Holy Land.

Or Yehuda Deputy Mayor Uzi Aharon said missionaries recently entered a neighborhood in the predominantly religious town of 34,000 in central Israel, distributing hundreds of New Testaments and missionary material.

After receiving complaints, Aharon said, he got into a loudspeaker car last Thursday and drove through the neighborhood, urging people to turn over the material to Jewish religious students who went door to door to collect it.

The books were dumped into a pile and set afire in a lot near a synagogue, he said.

The Israeli Maariv daily reported Tuesday that hundreds of Jewish religious school students took part in the book-burning. But Aharon told The Associated Press that only a few students were present, and that he was not there when the books were torched. Not all of the New Testaments that were collected were burned, but hundreds were, he said.

He said he regretted the burning of the books, but called it a "commandment" to burn materials that urge Jews to convert.

garbage can
Settlers in the occupied territory took Bibles about 10 years ago and destroyed them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back