The history of the Jews and God---

The only mistake the Jews made was calling the land they invaded, “Israel”.

A more appropriate name would have been “Judas”.

:)-

Why would I apologize for the Holocaust? Do you blame the US?

I didn't mention the Holocaust,
but it's good to know where your bar stands...

So you think Arabs don't have anything to apologize for
in their 13 centuries of mass slavery, conquest, and rape of several continents?

I didn't mention the Holocaust,
but it's good to know where your bar stands...

So you think Arabs don't have anything to apologize for
in their 13 centuries of mass slavery, conquest, and rape of several continents?
I was wondering from where surada got the idea anyone asked HER to
apologize for the Holocaust-------she seemed to imply that I did (????)
I was you, rylah? (????) maybe she feels a bit insecure about the issue

NOT ENOUGH FOOTBALL!!

I was going to point that out but you saved me the need… We cannot go up there except maybe with an armed guard or ten but they can do as they like on Judaism holiest site what is wrong with this picture and really why does it continue without anything being done about it…

The only mistake the Jews made was calling the land they invaded, “Israel”.

A more appropriate name would have been “Judas”.

Not at all Israel is far more appropriate and symbolic of the children of Israel and their struggles….Judas representing the sign of Scorpio ( the scorpion) that stings and kills the son/sun is more of a New Testament fable based on Sun worship try to get your stories and myths straight…

I was going to point that out but you saved me the need… We cannot go up there except maybe with an armed guard or ten but they can do as they like on Judaism holiest site what is wrong with this picture and really why does it continue without anything being done about it…

This is the MK on whom depends the new coalition...

Last edited:
Not at all Israel is far more appropriate and symbolic of the children of Israel
Genesis 32:28
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Genesis 34:7
And the sons of Jacob came out of the field when they heard it: and the men were grieved, and they were very wroth, because he had wrought folly in Israel in lying with Jacob's daughter; which thing ought not to be done.

Genesis 46:1
And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac.

Genesis 47:27
And Israel dwelt in the land of Egypt, in the country of Goshen; and they had possessions therein, and grew, and multiplied exceedingly.

Genesis 47:29
And the time drew nigh that Israel must die: and he called his son Joseph, and said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh, and deal kindly and truly with me; bury me not, I pray thee, in Egypt:

Hosea 6:10
I have seen an horrible thing in the house of Israel: there is the whoredom of Ephraim, Israel is defiled.

Hosea 7:1
When I would have healed Israel, then the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered, and the wickedness of Samaria: for they commit falsehood; and the thief cometh in, and the troop of robbers spoileth without.

Hosea 8:3
Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.

Hosea 8:6
For from Israel was it also: the workman made it; therefore it is not God: but the calf of Samaria shall be broken in pieces.

Hosea 8:8

Israel
is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure.

Hosea 8:14
For Israel hath forgotten his Maker, and buildeth temples; and Judah hath multiplied fenced cities: but I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces thereof.

Hosea 9:1
Rejoice not, O Israel
, for joy, as other people: for thou hast gone a whoring from thy God, thou hast loved a reward upon every cornfloor.

Hosea 9:10
I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness
; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Hosea 10:1
Israel
is an empty vine, he bringeth forth fruit unto himself: according to the multitude of his fruit he hath increased the altars; according to the goodness of his land they have made goodly images.

Hosea 10:8
The high places also of Aven, the sin of Israel, shall be destroyed: the thorn and the thistle shall come up on their altars; and they shall say to the mountains, Cover us; and to the hills, Fall on us.

Hosea 10:9
O Israel
, thou hast sinned from the days of Gibeah: there they stood: the battle in Gibeah against the children of iniquity did not overtake them.

Hosea 10:15
So shall Bethel do unto you because of your great wickedness: in a morning shall the king of Israel utterly be cut off.

Hosea 12:12
And Jacob fled into the country of Syria, and Israel served for a wife, and for a wife he kept sheep.

Hosea 13:9
O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself
; but in me is thine help.

Hosea 14:1
O Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.

Amos 2:6
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes;

Amos 3:14
That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of Bethel: and the horns of the altar shall be cut off, and fall to the ground.

Amos 5:1
Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel.

Amos 6:1
Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!

Amos 6:14
But, behold, I will raise up against you a nation, O house of Israel, saith the LORD the God of hosts; and they shall afflict you from the entering in of Hemath unto the river of the wilderness.

Amos 7:8
And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A plumbline. Then said the Lord, Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of my people Israel: I will not again pass by them any more:

Amos 7:9
And the high places of Isaac shall be desolate, and the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste; and I will rise against the house of Jeroboam with the sword.

Amos 7:11
For thus Amos saith, Jeroboam shall die by the sword, and Israel shall surely be led away captive out of their own land.

Amos 7:17
Therefore thus saith the LORD; Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou shalt die in a polluted land: and Israel shall surely go into captivity forth of his land.

Micah 1:13
O thou inhabitant of Lachish, bind the chariot to the swift beast: she is the beginning of the sin to the daughter of Zion: for the transgressions of Israel were found in thee.

Zechariah 11:14
Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Malachi 2:11
Judah
hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Last edited:
Not at all Israel is far more appropriate and symbolic of the children of Israel and their struggles….
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
NOTE
: the above accrued in 1947ad
ALSO NOTE: the real gathering may have been the USA.,. "The Promised Land"

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Last edited:
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
NOTE
: the above accrued in 1947ad
ALSO NOTE: the real gathering may have been the USA.,. "The Promised Land"

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

You think you were clever with that reference to Judah’s but you were not. Yes the name Israel is extremely appropriate for the land of Israel .. Those scriptures you quoted make it even more so because the children of Jacob not just Jacob struggled mightily with G-d that is why he was renamed Israel because of the struggles they had following G-d…. It is all symbolic and easy to follow first in their struggles with g-d the sinned and followed IS(us)the Queen of heaven and G-d removed them from the land for their sins… Then he allowed them to RETURN( Hashev in Hebrew) then they sinned again by following RA( the king of heaven) G-d punished them again and this time for much longer but finally after many many years he allowed them to RETURN( Hashev)thus they followed EL( Elohim) and they shall never be removed or struggle again….. Thus IS RA EL… I wonder if you have children do you not punish them in measure when they do something bad but do you not in the end forgive them because you love them and they are your children… This is the same concept what is a few thousands years in the eyes of the eternal it is nothing….

I am always amused when the Sunday school crowd quotes TANACH
Very good point but at least we get to explain the way things are and not as they perceive it to be something none of us could do before because we would have faced at the least getting beaten up and at the worst death…Whether these lessons sink in or not is another story…On another note I too would like Medina to be open to everyone as well and to see where those ancient Jewish kingdoms stood before they were overrun

You think you were clever with that reference to Judah’s but you were not. Yes the name Israel is extremely appropriate for the land of Israel .. Those scriptures you quoted make it even more so because the children of Jacob not just Jacob struggled mightily with G-d that is why he was renamed Israel because of the struggles they had following G-d…. It is all symbolic and easy to follow first in their struggles with g-d the sinned and followed IS(us)the Queen of heaven and G-d removed them from the land for their sins… Then he allowed them to RETURN( Hashev in Hebrew) then they sinned again by following RA( the king of heaven) G-d punished them again and this time for much longer but finally after many many years he allowed them to RETURN( Hashev)thus they followed EL( Elohim) and they shall never be removed or struggle again….. Thus IS RA EL… I wonder if you have children do you not punish them in measure when they do something bad but do you not in the end forgive them because you love them and they are your children… This is the same concept what is a few thousands years in the eyes of the eternal it is nothing….
No where in scripture is “God” referred to as “G-d”, nor is Israel referred to as “IS RA EL”

It is you who is afraid to use His name “God”.,.,. or the lying, thieving, murdering people referring to themselves as Israelites

No where in scripture is “God” referred to as “G-d”, nor is Israel referred to as “IS RA EL”

It is you who is afraid to use His name “God”.,.,. or the lying, thieving, murdering people referring to themselves as Israelites
oh gee----no matter WHAT your sunday school whore told you about ---the bible, jesus in
the manger, that which is written in the bible------have no doubt-----she forgot to tell you
that the book WAS NOT WRITTEN IN ENGLISH

First off generically I am using the term G-d because we are not to utter the lords name in vain. Thus we don’t even spell it…Secondly the term God as you use was in reference to the many gods that pagans worshipped such as idols made of wood and stone to name a few that is another reason why we don’t use that spelling or term… Now getting back to IS RA El.. I am showing you in a symbolic way why Israel was named that way and how after sinning she returned to El or G-d if you do not understand the lesson then too bad I feel sorry for you and by your constant reference to the people of Israel that you have tarred and feathered as lying, thieving and cheating( in your own words)… You show a propensity to see things in only the simplest terms and you condemn a whole people not seeing any good in any of them… This is not to say that there are not liars and thieves and murderers amongst the Israelis there obviously are but that is the way with every group in the world and to condemn the whole group for a few is showing everyone you are not seeing things clearly or properly

You lie.
That’s it that is the best you can .. I think you just wanted to bump this thread up…Therefore it is your ego that must accuse me of lying because you can’t bear to see from afar that I tell the truth and that all you have is gross darkness which is lies and folly…

Now the truth comes out.
Thanks
Taking things out of context does not make the truth.. It is like reading a book and skipping the middle chapters because you didn’t like them.. You must read all of what I said even though it hurts your precious ego and shows everyone your folly .. How can any draw the proper conclusions if like a horse they keep their blinders on and see only what is in front of them instead of seeing everything as it should be with a full vision…

New Topics

Forum List

Back