The Hindus of Bangladesh Fear for Their Future

Bangladesh's minority Hindus are being attacked by Islam

Read more: Bangladesh: A Hindu Minority Fears for the Future | TIME.com Bangladesh: A Hindu Minority Fears for the Future | TIME.com

And how about the Christians there? :mad:

I have a terrific idea------migration from Pakistan and Bangla Desh to the USA---should
be limited to non muslims-----since the non muslims are endangered-----that group
includes Hindus of Bangla desh and christians and hindus and sikhs----in Pakistan.
Such immigration controls seem logical to me. I do not think that there are
a whole lot of christians in Bangla desh (????)

Western countries do not seem to care about plight of Hindus for some reason. There is a callous attitude towards Hindus. India helped Hindus and muslims of Bangladesh during 1971 and I hope it will help again if the need arises.

Western countries do not seem to care about plight of Hindus for some reason. There is a callous attitude towards Hindus. India helped Hindus and muslims of Bangladesh during 1971 and I hope it will help again if the need arises.

Why don't you guys just reabsorb Bangladesh? I mean, I don't see how a divided Bengal benefits the subcontinent, and besides, many families would be reunited and everything. And what's more, isn't there a huge immigration problem with Bangladesh into India anyway?

Why don't you guys just reabsorb Bangladesh? I mean, I don't see how a divided Bengal benefits the subcontinent, and besides, many families would be reunited and everything. And what's more, isn't there a huge immigration problem with Bangladesh into India anyway?

That can only happen if people of Bangladesh want to merge with India. But I do not think it is necessary to merge. What is necessary is good relationship between the two countries. They should help each other instead of creating problem for each other. I hope Awaami League will continue to clean up Bangladesh of Jamaat-e-Islaami elements which will help Bangladesh become a stable and strong country.

Forum List

Back