The Hidden History of Neoliberalism: How Reaganism Gutted America and How to Restore Its Greatness

Corporate greed is the reason for our troubles. 40 years of voodoo economics that began with Reagan has destroyed the middle class by redistributing wealth to the top.

Wow. The interviewers are incredibly ignorant. I nearly busted a gut when the woman mistook "neoliberalism" as a Democrat thing.

Corporate greed is the reason for our troubles. 40 years of voodoo economics that began with Reagan has destroyed the middle class by redistributing wealth to the top.

This is the reason why Trump was so widely accepted by so many of the ordinary working class Americans. They weren't getting a piece of the great American pie, and they're still not.

The perfect situation had been created for a con artist to introduce fascism.

Fascism has never been accepted by any country without the situation of the people hurting, and once it's gained roots, it's never been stopped.

More DemNazi Propagdanda from one of the biggest DemNazi mouth pieces on this forum.

Government needs to quit interfering in free commerce. Liberal Fascist Globalists' attempts to control a nation's economy always end in disaster.

This is Joe Biden's America. This is what happens when you let ideological children run America and instead of using common sense, implement The Delusional Liberal Agenda.

1663345296367.png

Whoof! I just watched the whole thing and my head hurts from the collective stupidity of the interviewers and the author.

"Neoliberalism" is sending production overseas and bringing the stuff back here to sell to unemployed people.

Whoof! I just watched the whole thing and my head hurts from the collective stupidity of the interviewers and the author.
You would have spent your time better watching Beavis and Butthead. You don't have the intelligence to understand any of that conversation, but I will try to point out some things. I know it is tilting at windmills, but here goes.

65% of the American population was in the middle class in 1980. That is now 45%. It was 5% in 1900 when the vast majority of the population was dirt poor and a few wealthy individuals controlled the economy. It was called the "Empire era".

Like Hartmann said, we have a 100 years of empirical data to evaluate this whole neo-liberalism horseshit. We have almost 500 years of history to evaluate the Tudor plan, or Hamilton's American plan. I mean this shit is a no brainer.

Watching Robby Soave get his clocked clean was so satisfying. I mean watch the video again and look at his look, he was a lost puppy.

Make the importation of manufactured goods difficult, and the export of manufactured goods easy. That is one component of the American plan, and quite frankly, it was the backbone of the original Republican party. To the chagrin of the Southern slaveholding plantation owners. Here is how we return to the American plan/Tudor plan.

Instigate tariffs that are calculated by the following. If goods are imported due to the lack of environmental restrictions, or labor restrictions, then the value of that should be accessed in the form of a tariff. If a shirt is imported from Pakistan and the labor component of that shirt is one dollar, instead of three dollars that it would be in the US, then a tariff is placed on each shirt at two dollars.

What you dumbass Republicans don't realize is that those tariffs were the only means, THE ONLY MEANS, that the federal government had to raise revenues after the founding. Ane here is the thing, the Tudor plan made England the most powerful economy in the world. Hamilton and Washington's adoption of that same plan resulted in America becoming the greatest economy in the world. Then Reagan showed up. He told China, here, you take that plan, I ain't worried about being the greatest economy in the world. My only concern is that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, because, hey, that is just the way I roll. Now the middle class of China has more people than the entire population of the United States.

I mean it is just stupid, to bitch and moan about how China operates. Time we operated the same way, I mean it is like, Du Huh. I mean Trump implemented tariffs, paid millions of dollars to affected farmers, and you know what, the trade deficit with China got worse. What a flippin dumbass. Return to the American plan, the Tudor plan, and see how quickly things turn around.

no rich people in somalia, maybe you would be happier there...ps try getting a job from somebody on welfare....the person who signs your paycheck must have money or it will bounce...it has happened to me broke ass people are terrible employers

Forum List

Back