The Height of Ridiculous

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Let's bring back the firing squad or the electric chair or public hanging. So they want a “humane execution”? Get it over quick – and in public.

Family of Executed Ohio Man Files Lawsuit Against Drugmaker

Alleges death was unconstitutional
By Sam Frizell

Read more: Execution Of Ohio Man Unconstitutional, Says Family | TIME.com Execution Of Ohio Man Unconstitutional, Says Family | TIME.com

It took him 26 minutes to die. How long did it take 22-year old Joy Stewart to die? :evil:

Let's bring back the firing squad or the electric chair or public hanging. So they want a “humane execution”? Get it over quick – and in public.

By Sam Frizell

Read more: Execution Of Ohio Man Unconstitutional, Says Family | TIME.com Execution Of Ohio Man Unconstitutional, Says Family | TIME.com

It took him 26 minutes to die. How long did it take 22-year old Joy Stewart to die? :evil:

We should bring back the Roman coliseum and charge admission and pay per view.

By Sam Frizell

I have no sympathy for the asshole and if there is a hell he'll burn there forever. But that's up to "God".

Until it's amended the Constitution is unequivocal;

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted".

More evidence of the barbaric and authoritarian nature common to most conservatives, as well as the disdain most conservatives have for due process.
Let's put them in a room with you and they'll probably hang themselves within a few weeks.

Problem solved.

More evidence of the barbaric and authoritarian nature common to most conservatives, as well as the disdain most conservatives have for due process.
Let's put them in a room with you and they'll probably hang themselves within a few weeks.

Problem solved.

That was hilarious.:eusa_angel:

By Sam Frizell

We should bring back the Roman coliseum and charge admission and pay per view.

26 minutes to die?
Torturing to death by the state?
Sue.
Sue, and sue some more.

Of course if the state of Ohio had demolished its death chambers years ago when advised to it wouldn't be in this mess now.
$100million should be a fair settlement.

Last edited:

Where's the disdain for due process?

What's more barbaric and authoritarian than the slow torture of lethal injection after a 10 year wait on death row?

If you want these sociopaths to really suffer, let them spend a night in the White House. The most recent report is their quarters are over run with roaches and mice. Never marry a wookie!

If the convict was unconscious how can it be torture? The first drug put him to sleep. The second drug took a long time to kill him but so what...HE wasn't there to feel any pain, or suffer any agony. He was asleep!

That being said, I don't like the death penalty. In certain rare instances I think it is justified, but they are very rare.

If the convict was unconscious how can it be torture? The first drug put him to sleep. The second drug took a long time to kill him but so what...HE wasn't there to feel any pain, or suffer any agony. He was asleep!

That being said, I don't like the death penalty. In certain rare instances I think it is justified, but they are very rare.

Mental torture.

Mental torture.

He's unconscious. He can't suffer mental torture because he's not aware.

Mental torture.

The mental torture of being walked, or dragged kicking and screaming, into the chamber of death...then being tied up, then stuck with the needle of death for extermination...after being on death row for ten years, waiting for the day the govt man will arrive for the kill.
Sure looks like torture to me.

Same deal as in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand etc.

Last edited:
Return to Paradise movie on YT

Vince Vaughn
Anne Heche
Joaquin Phoenix

1hr 33m 24 sec along [click on and drag video timer at bottom of video screen] ...Louis' execution...from cell to outdoor death chamber.
All torture, including in the court just before.

Last edited:
The mental torture of being walked, or dragged kicking and screaming, into the chamber of death...then being tied up, then stuck with the needle of death for extermination...after being on death row for ten years, waiting for the day the govt man will arrive for the kill.

Sounds like a good argument for sentencing to be carried out much quicker. A bullet in the medula would service him instantly if gas is going to be considered torture. Maybe let them pick since it's their gig?

Mental torture.

Yeah, well he should of thought of that before he raped and murdered that poor woman.
He ignored her rights so I really don't have too much sympathy for him.

Forum List

Back